CD10 ..would love a buddy

i hated that part too! and it seemed like it took them forever to take me up because they were short staffed!

TTC - Wow that sounds like a big baby I bet you can't wait to give him a great big cuddle !! I hope all the arrangements for the c section go as planned for you .

cc - any news yet from the Dr ?

momma - Hope u r ok ??

Marathon - Hope u are holding up ok, we are always here !

AFM - UUUGGGHH having the most horrendous AF ( Why does it always go that way when u start trying again !!). Cant wait for it to be over then I can start temping. Going to buy a new bbthermometer so I can start temping WOOOO !!

no try i won't know anything until monday! :( so i had the most amazing dream that i got my bfp and so me being stupid decided to test this morning.......bfn! ugh hoping it's just to early and i'll still get a bfp this month, but i'm feeling less and less positive.

do u have a rough idea of how many dpo u r ? it might b really soon !!

my dr says i'm 7 dpo today, thats why were drawing a progesterone today. so nervous i go in an hour and a half to have it drawn.

Ahh 7dpo would be too early for BFP, but it really sounds like u ov and then could get ur BFP in a few days. I really hope u do CC, I am keeping my fingers X all the way over here in England LOL !!

i just don't know when to test again??? i'm dying to keep testing!

I got my BFP last time on frer at 11 dpo and that was quite dark so maybe u can test earlier than that ! Let us know if you do decide to test again!

I got my bfp at 11dpo too. That seems to be a good number. Will they be testing just progesterone or hcg too?

Hello Ladies!

I am sorry I have been MIA. I have just been so busy I just haven't had a chance to do anything! My DDs room is finally done and she slept in it for the first time last night. She got up 2 times during the night but that wasn't so bad. I am just tired lol. And it has been so hot here I just can't seem to get any energy or anything. Had some more stretching pains by my pelvis area last night so I think this LO is growing lol. I have another appt on the 12th but nothing too special is happening. I don't get my next ultrasound until 32-34 weeks so I am just waiting on that. Oh, and my glucose test went well. Other than that, I have got nothing going on.

I am really sorry for your loss Marathon girl :( I am glad you are doing okay though! I had a mc around that time as well last year.

How is everyone doing? How are everyones cycles going? I think I got my bfp around 11dpo or so as well. It was faint but there. I wish everyone GL!

Good to hear u are doing well momma, I bet the new room looks lovely !

thanks, maybe i'll put it off until then. so that would mean i'd test on.......tues. my lf is only about 12 days anyway so i'll probably get af then too. so i called the clinic because we work sat mornings to get my progesterone level and it was 7. I was hoping that it would be somewhere around 10 :( I guess we'll just have to see what the ob says when they call to tell me my results monday.

I hope those numbers meant you ovulated! Otherwise, what would the symptoms be about?

i'm guessing that it was just the clomid that was giving me the symptoms :( i think i did O it was just a really shitty one! i know there is no way i could get a bfp this month so at least i'm ready for it i guess.......should be here wed so 3 more days.

Aw im sorry CC. Will you give it a shot one more month since this last month wasnt the full 100mg dose all the days?

ya i think were going to give it one more month, maybe two before were done!

Well im going to say a little pray for you that you get that bfp soon. You sure as heck deserve it!

cc- so sorry about the clomid, it's so unfair that it gives u similar symptoms :(

I am keeping my fingers X for the next cycle. At least we can be cycle buddies again :)

That is crappy cc! I have my fingers x'ed for you too!

Oh man! my cousin is due the same day as me (or around there lol) and she is having a girl. This is her 1st and probably only child. Anyway, she posted a picture of her belly and I am so mad! I look HUGE compared to her. I know there are factors involved like this is my second, my uterus is tilted forward and I guess boys are more "basketball" shaped looking but still....lol it doesn't make me feel great! she was skinnier than me to begin with also though LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->