CD10 ..would love a buddy

thanks girls! you make me feel a lot better. so nurse called today and there going to up me to 150 mg of clomid for next cycle!

Wow, im glad to hear they are going to up your dose. You have to ovulate on that!

good news cc, let's hope u ov next time !!

momma - i wouldn't worry about the bump being bigger, I think it's lovely to have a nice big bump !!

AFM - AF nearly done and just waiting for therm to arrive so i can start temping..ooo exciting !!!

i think i did O on this done it just wasn't good enough??? i dunno about all this lol it's to hard ttc!

Yea, i was thinking you o'd too CC. But if it wasnt a strong enough one then that would explain the lower numbers.

Momma- my bump has been bigger for most of my pregnancy, but oddly enough i dont know if its growing as much anymore. But its also just sooo different then with my DD. I carried more out to the sides so it looked smaller too. This one is allll out to the front and honest to goodness looks like a basketball!! I wonder if it really is true about boys out to the front and girls out to the sides?

cc - i understand now, well hopefully the higher dose will give you a better ov.

I am trying to plan when to BD as I think I have ov on different CDs these past cycles. Think I will stick to CD 12,14,16,18 and keep my fingers crossed !!

cc - I hope that the higher dose does give you a stronger ov!

Try - Glad af is on its way out. GL with bding! And I don't mind my bigger or more noticable bump its just my family on that side are very judgmental and like to compare and will mention it to me over and over at my cousins baby shower at the end of this month. "oh wow you are so much bigger than her!" blah blah. Oh well. I am healthy and have a healthy baby so far so thats all that matters.

TTC - I still was pretty big by the end with my DD but I carried the weight everywhere so it was to the sides a little more. This one is like a basketball and sticks out farther. My cousin's belly looks like its filled out more up and down and to the sides so she doesn't stick out very much.

yay! Glad you've started temping Trying! I hope you guys catch on this cycle!

Momma--I definitely gained more weight EVERYWHERE with my DD. This time it seems to all be concentrated in my belly, lol I am noticing though that my legs are getting a little bigger, but it's just been recent so I'm thinking it's just water retention since that's normal in the last month or two. I gained A LOT of water with my DD.

It's weird how even with some thing like pregnancy, we still tend to compare ourselves to other women. I'm happy that I have more of the basketball bump this time, but I wish I didn't have the little bit of extra skin on the bottom which never went away from my last c-section. I just hope I don't end up with more of it. If I do, I will be getting a tummy tuck done as it actually affects the size of pants I wear!

ever since I had my DD I had that little bit of extra skin too :( even though I am pretty big right now, I still have a little bit. I wish I could afford to get a tummy tuck lol because after this one, I would be all over that! LOL

Here, if my doctor can justify it as a medical reason, it's paid for through our MSP which is kinda like national health care I guess. Meaning I won't have to pay for it, BUT it could take up to a year to get in for the surgery. Which would be ideal for me because I'd want to make sure I have all my baby weight(and more) off before I did something like that.

And I know I'll be able to get it justified because I can sometimes get rashes underneath the bit of skin and it hurts sometimes. So definitely a medical reason for removing it.

Just found out our c-section date! Baby boy will be here August 3rd!!

OH YAY TTC - how exciting !! Doesn't seem that long at all now !!

AFM - same old here just waiting for cd12 ( Sunday) so we can start bd !

Nope, its only 29 days from now! Not long now at all. We went to a baby shop yesterday because it sells glass bottles and my DH is all about those. Ive never used them so am weary so said we'd get one and tey it out instead of buying a bunch and finding out I hate them. We plan on breastfeeding, but im going to pump too so dh and dd and others can help down the road.. but while there i also found the type of bottles i LOVE but havent been able to find anywhere and they were cheaper then the stores! I was very excited lol I also got another crib sheet as I need to pile up because the ones we have are pink and girly and/or Dora ones lol

Just realizing i need to get a move on and get stuff done as I dont have much time left.
Oh and we bought(rather my mom and grandma) my DD her new bedroom set, so it comes friday and DH will get to spend the weekend putting it together lol

Hope the next few days go by quickly for you Trying!

Thanks TTC, it sounds like u are being very organised !!

I hope the days go quickly too LOL !!

Lol I could use a tummy tuck too! Yea for temping try hoping you catch you eggy this month! Nothing new here just waiting for Af I guess, testing in the morning should be 12 dpo then and that's about as long as my lf is. Wish me luck!

I could soooo do with a tummy tuck !!

cc - good luck with testing !

AFM nearly at CD12 when we can start bding. Temps being a bit all over the place but i think just a bit weird after AF. They should calm down now !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->