CD10 ..would love a buddy

Its so weird why the test wld show pos? ? Will u get another blood test in a few days? i am sorry if it os neg :(

no were not doing another blood test! they told me to stop testing at home and if af doesn't show by next week to come in and do a urine test at the clinic...but i think i'm going to keep testing at home, and if they are getting darker do a digi!

yea, there not all that nice. but they usually run the test i want. i could drive an hour and a half and have my ob/gyn run the tests there.

Lol well, i say do whatever makes you comfortabke with. I'd try another test tomorrow morning ot the next, up to you. and sed if it gets darker. If it does they should be quiet lol

i think i'm going to test daily at home and if it's getting darker do a digi fri morning?

That sounds like what i'd do. then take the digi and wave it in their faces lmao

Sorry, they made me mad for you!

Well those tests you've taken ARE getting darker so i cant wait to see tomorrow's!

i hope they look promising, after the day i've had i need it!

Yea, they are nuts. I just went back and looked at the one from this morning and im on my phone and i dont have to even expand it to see the line.

Nooo those lines are there! I just looked at all three tests and its getting darker for sure.

thanks ttc! i'm going to test again in the morning and i'll post a pic!

Yay! Cant wait for tomorrow's. FX its getting darker!

I wld defo keep testing ...something must be making that other line !!!

That is so crazy cc! I would defo continue testing at home. I think its a good idea to do the digi on Friday. I would feel like I was losing my mind if they said to just expect my period and not say oh lets try and test in 3 days or something! You must let us know and post of pic of the next test!

here's the test from this morning. and i also added a progression pic.....not sure what to think.......
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3788.jpg
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3783.jpg

I see it in the last one too. I see the progression of the line. It isn't dark but it's there. I am not sure what to think either. are you going to take another one today or just wait until tomorrow?

I would say that the doctor is wrong and should have offered you another blood draw on friday because from those tests, your hcg IS going up! Your pregnant, there is no way your not. You wouldnt be getting those lines! It looks like its doubling very nicely too!

I'd be sooo mad at that doctor!

Considering your only 10dpo, i'd say its a great line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->