CD10 ..would love a buddy

well see for sure on the 10th when i have my blood draw! it's driving me crazy waiting!

Thanks ladies. Baby Dean Lucas was born at 8:50am weighing 10lbs 8ozs. Lots of chubbiness.

We are currently cuddling away and loving it.

Congrat CC! Im soooooo happy for you! Now the start of your pregnancy journey!!

Oh yay TTC! Congrats! I am so happy you had a healthy baby boy and can cuddle him up! And chubbiness is good :)

oh my ttc, he was a big baby! i can't believe that he was almost 11 lbs!!! can't wait to see pics, and glad that everything went smoothly today. so very happy for you!

Big congrats ttc! ! What a big bundle of fun u have now. Hope the section was ok and u r comfortable. Enjoy those cuddles x x

So how long til 0 try? Fx this is your month and we can go through it together!

Oh ireally hope this my month too! i am due to ov next sunday...my af just finishing so cd 9 for me x

yeah! your so close, when do you go on holiday? i'm so excited for you. not much going on this weekend going racing tonight, and probably painting tomorrow.....

I really hope your catch this cycle trying!!

Ah thanks ladies feeling pos this cycle. We r on holiday now.we have a cute little cottage by the sea so hopefully get bd in on thurs. Sat and suday.

Cc how r u feeling?

Ttc hope all is well with u and lo

momma hope u ok too x

That sounds like an amaing place try! I feel fine. Super paranoid something's wrong I don't have any symptoms at all?

Cc - i know its so hard not to feel paranoisd in those first few weeks. I think my symptoms with dd didnt kick in until about 6 weeks and even then they werent very bad.i am aure everytjing is fine...i know its early but have u worked out ur due date yet?

according to what i've been reading i'm due between the 11-13th of April! i know i'm just being crazy but with my first beta being 6 i think it's making me even more paranoid went out and bought more tests lastnight. i feel like i'm going crazy!!!

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3798.jpg

Thats such an awesome line CC! Your hcg is rising! Will you or have you called the doctor?

I have talked to my ob, we're doing a quant on Friday and If I have good numbers well do a viability scan at the end of the month

Thanks ttc I'm still really nervous! I am terrified to figure out what my numbers are!

Cc - that line looks sooo mich darker...i really think your nums will have gone up. What is a quant? is that another blood test? i hope its all good fot you

Yea, your numbers will be up for sure! Thats a great line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->