CD10 ..would love a buddy

I agree with TTC. That line is pretty good today! Just wait until you are even more dpo's and it will get darker!

i'm 11dpo today. i'm not going to test again today i'm going to wait until tomorrow and test with fmu and post it and see if it gets lighter or darker........

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=303877&d=1322578273

Kay, i hope this works. Thats my frer from 11dpo

I have my fingers x'ed for you cc! I hope that line gets darker!

Nope, thats why i wanted to show you because it looks so close to what mine did. She FX it gets darker and darker!!! How are you feeling physically? And pre-af symptoms?

i'm feeling alright.......feeling sick to my stomach on and off throughout the day, i always feel hungary at night but other than that i feel pretty good. i'm having some cramping on and off, too.........

Humm sounds promising! I started feeling sick off and on about 11dpo

It does sound so promising...i had cramping with my last bfp. Will u tesr again tom? i so hope this is ot for you x

yea i'm going to test with a frer in the morning again, and possibly do a digi fri if my line looks darker!

Yea, Im sorry, i totally forgot today about things. Been pretty scatterbrained. How are things CC?

Well ladies...Im off in the morning to have my LO. Will be at the hospital bright and early(6:15am) and surgery at 8am. Have been having meltdowns and anxiety attacks all day. My stomach is im knotts and im just about to try and attempt to sleep. Would be awesome to sleep right until 5 when i have to get up, but somehow i doubt it.

I will update when I can!

Oh wow cant believe its that time already. Wishing u a very safe and happy birth and cant wait to hear from u when lo has arrived. Take care ttc and best wishes to u and ur family x x

GL TTC! I can't wait to see pics of the LO.

cc - you changed your ticker!! Does that mean that it came back bfp??

yes!!! I got pregnant about a min after I took the test! Will post pics! congrats ttc I can't believe it's finally time for you to have that beautiful boy! Can't wait for pics :)

Yay!!! Makes me so happy to read this CC!!! Congratulations! Doctors definitely arent always right!

Thanks ladies. Just at hospital waiting to be admitted.

oh yay cc!! I am so happy for you! I hope you tell your doctor right away so you can be like I told you so lol :)

TTC - I am so happy for you that you get to see your LO pretty soon!

Oh congratulations CC, u finally got ur BFP..eeekk so exciting !!!!!!

here's my test from thursday morning.

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3791.jpg

and here's my digi from thurday at 130

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3792.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member