CD10 ..would love a buddy

Lol, does it take longer for the other kind of test?

I see it cc! !! Omg my fingers r crossed thay this is defo pos for u. Let us know as soon as u have test back. Maybe it was a bit early for blood test? ?

I for sure see the line in the second test cc!! Ohh let us know when the blood test comes back! Maybe it is a bit early for the one blood test. Are you going to try a frer? When I got my bfp it was kind of light on the line tests but then I took a frer and it was def a pos. Fingers x'ed for you that this is your bfp!

Those were frer's. Here's my test from this morning. and i should have my blood tests back anytime now!

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3776.jpg

Oh wow! Thats an even better line then yesterdays CC!! Your blood work HAS to come back saying your pregnant!!

That line is darker then the last one from yesterday.

i know but i'm scared what does it mean if it comes back and it's still says no???? I talked to my ob yesterday and said to go in on the 11th for qual/quant tests too. so i guess if this test still says no i will have that to look forward to? If it's pos i'll have a scan on the 28th!

That looks like a defo positive...really hope ur blood work confirms it for you !

Do u have any symptoms ?

um.....not really for symptoms. i feel nauseous on and off but mostly when i'm riding in the car. im starting to always feel hungary and i have had some bowl issues going multiple times a day. but other than those i feel totally normal! lol im so nervous to get the blood work back......

I had the bowel issue too! And generally felt okay until a few days after i got my bfp

How much longer should it take? Did it go to the hospital? Call and bug them! Lol

yes, it went to the hospital they didn't draw me again they are just running it on the sample i gave yesterday, so it's done, it's just waiting for the nurse to call me! i texted her about 10 min ago so hopefully soon! Holy Crap TTC 3 days!!! where has the time gone?

Lol i know. Im trying reaaaaallly hard not to panicke about the c-section bit! I have my moments though. And of course having a MIL who is acting like she isnt going to respect our wishes for no one at the hospital until later when we call. Its driving me nuts to be honest..i told her they could hang out at our house with everyone else since its so close to the hospital and they can walk up and not worry about parking. Ive mentioned this twice now, with no response. Like i never even said a word. Good thing the mat wing is under lock and key and you need permission to get in! Lol

i got my hcg results back and they were only 6, dr said to expect my period within the next few days.....

But i dont get why your line is getting darker?
Im so sorry CC!

i don't either. i don't know what your hcg level should be at 9dpo

Well i just read on a website that anything 5 and below is considered not pregnant. Soooo i wouldnt give up hope yet! Everyones levels change at different rates. Your bloods from yesterday wouldnt be as high as your bloods today. So i think you should have it redone if it were me. Whay do you think?

And the website said for 3 weeks pregnant it can be anywhere between 5-50mmg. Soooo there is such a huge range, and like i said, remember those bloods were from yesterday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->