CD10 ..would love a buddy

haha, i know how that is all last week it was unbearable to go outside, but it looks like were in for some amazing weather here until monday!

Well today was the only day where my dh actually said it was too hot. Otherwise i thinks its me being so heavily pregnant and having issues with my blood pressure that is making the humdity sovhard to cope with.

Dh is taking dd fishing for the afternoon tomorroe, so i have ever intention of lounging around doing nothing! And then sunday we are taking dd to the watersides for the day. Of course i will be staying in the pool. But it will be nice to stay cool and take some of the weight off from my tummy. Its gotten so heavy lately and he is engaging big time.

How is everyone else doing? Plans for the weekend?

that sounds like a wonderful weekend ttc! hope you enjoy your quiet day of relaxing tomorrow, and lounging in the pool. were not doing much just racing like always......

Hi ladies

Sounds like everyone is out and about enjoying the sunshine !! I think we are having a chill weekend and I am starting to think about packing for our holiday...we go away on Saturday for two weeks...can't wait !!

Enjoy ur weekends everyone !!

That pool sounds nice TTC! Its been overly humid and hot here too so I have been staying inside lol. It did finally storm last night so that was nice. I really dont have any plans this weekend at all. Relaxing and cleaning is it so far!

Yep, we've had a storm the last 2 nights. Its funny because it usually never storms here. Maybe once or twice a summer...maybe. But this year its been a couple times a week and thats meant the humidity wont bugger off! I dont leave my house unless i need to lol

Whete are you guys headed Trying? A vacation would be amazing! We're shooting for Disneyland eith my brother's family in april/may. Just waiting to hear back about the timeshare. I cant eait to see my dd and my niece there! They will love it!

disneyland sounds like such a good time ttc i hope you get to go there in the spring!

Ttc - we have a week in devon and then a week on cornwall. Staying in england so hope the weather is good! !! Disneyland sounds amazing..we wld love to go there! !

Helle ladies

AF nearly gone, has wiped me out AGAIN, but at least I'm over the worst. Two weeks today I should be oving...wish time would speed up

Hope everyone else is doing ok X

Time always seems to take forever when you want it to go fast! Heading to the Zoo today, so should be a fun day.

so i think i got my bfp today! problem is i went to get a blood test and it said neg, so i went home and took another test, and you can see it even better than this morning! i dunno what's going on. here are my tests......let me know what you think

1st test at 830 am https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3771.jpg
2nd test at 4pm https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3773.jpg

Yep! I definitely see it on the second even better! And i do see it on the first as well.
What kind of test did they do? I know the one thats basically yes or no isnt as 'sensitive' as the frer.
Ohhh i hope this is finally it for you!!!

thanks ttc! i hope so too. going in for a quantitative test tomorrow......

I hope this is it! Are you going to test again? How many dpo are you?

i've tested twice today with both being bfp! i only have one more test....i'm pretty sure i'm 9dpo

I cant wait to see the next test!!! How long will it take to get your results tomorrow?

it depends.....if they send it to the hospital i should have it tomorrow, if they send it with the currier where we usually send our samples i won't have results until Wednesday :S

Boo, you should make them send it to the hospital! Lol

How did you get yours back so fast today?

lol i work in a lab so i know how long it takes to run :) i had it sent to the hospital today so i would know within 30 min. it takes 15 min for the blood to clot, 8 min to spin it down, and 5 min to run the test so. 28 min to do it all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->