CD10 ..would love a buddy

i cant believe you could have your little man anytime! whens your next appt?

I know! I am so excited. Everyone is picking dates for when they think I will "go" lol. Some even picked after my due date...ugh lol. My next appt is tomorrow morning. Hopefully they tell me I have progressed from this 1 cm!!

fx that you have some progression and your little man comes soon!

Your temps are up try i bet you'll be getting your ch soon! fx that you will be getting some good news here in a week and a half!

I have this horrible feeling I'm ovulating...

I've been having pain on the left side for about 2 days now, or really a day and a half, and now today I'm all crampy and I noticed a bit of light spotting yesterday. Bloody hell, I'm not ready for my period again. I was hoping that breastfeeding would keep my af at bay for a while. I haven't even gotten my IUD yet!

oh no! i'm hoping it's not coming yet. Bf kept my af away for only 3-4 months i hear people go a whole year without af!

Yea, its not good. Especially considering we dtd this morning :dohh:
That wouldn't be good at all if I got pregnant right now. Not at all!
And the pain on the left side is gone this morning. And my boobs have been achy, but i figured i was getting an infection or have a plugged duct or something...not ovulating!

It wouldn't be a good thing at all. I mean, I'd cherish another baby whenever he/she came, but it's too dangerous for me to get pregnant right now. My incision will take a while to heal. They suggest waiting at least a year to 18 months before trying again. I'm not sure what I'd do if it happened now. I'm kinda freaking out to be honest. I was half tempted to go out today and get an ovulation test, but I didn't. We've been too busy.

We signed my DD up for Teakwon-do and dance and she had her first teakwon-do class tonight and the next one on thursdays and then her dance class is on saturdays. The dance is jazz,ballet and highland. So she's excited for that! Between all that and her being in daycare, she's a busy little girl.

Oh so fun! I want a little girl to get to take dance and piano oh the fun I would have lol!

Just keep thinking pink!! I can't remember, are you guys finding out?

HI ladies

Go my ov day as Sunday, which is when I thought it was...hope we got lucky !!

I hope you get that girl you want cc!

Oh Try I hope you got lucky too!!

Afm - My appt went well today. I am 2cm and 50% effaced now. He said he would be surprised if I made it to my due date :) yay. I can't wait! Now I am going to be walking and eating spicy food alot more lol I already had a dream that it was this weekend.....

So excited things are moving along momma! Hurry up and bring that baby into this world :) Woop woop try your temps are looking good! Can't wait for you to test!! Well we had quite the scare this morning. I woke up at 3am and I felt "wet" so i got up to go to the bathroom, and my panties were wet with blood! It was mostly pink and some dark red too. We got up and went to the ER again. They tried the doppler and couldn't find the heartbeat, he sent me for a scan and we saw our baby. It's still kicking and moving about measuring right on track with a hb of 163. They can't figure out why i'm bleeding as soon as it started it stopped, It's down to just spotting now? I have to go in for another scan on tuesday. Haven't done anything but sleep since we got home, and resting the rest of the week. Please pray my little bean keeps hanging on and we can get past this scary part!

Oh CC, that would be so scary. Could it be. Subhematomin i think its called? Ive read of a few girls on here who had them. I will definitely pray for your littld bean!

Thats great news momma! Cant wait to see your little guy!

they haven't really said what it was. They did a pelvic and by the time they did it all they saw was old blood. I'm freaking out as i've never had any sort of bleed with my other two! I don't know what to expect or the chances my baby will be fine. I'll be ten weeks tomorrow i guess i would have thought i would be in the super safe zone with it measuring at ten weeks and a strong heartbeat......I guess just take it one day at a time. and pray everything will work out!

Yep, one day at a time for sure. Just try and rest LOTS! Take a few weeks off work if need be. Baby is more important.

oh no cc. I am glad you went to the dr and they checked you out and your little bean is still kicking away! I don't think I have ever heard anything like that about bleeding so I am no help :( I hope the dr's can figure out why this keeps happening.

cc - I hope u r ok, it must me such a worry for you. At least u have seen bean kicking and active I know someone who had bleeding and went on to have a perfectly healthy pregnancy. Just keep your feet up and try not to worry XX

AFM - same old, no symptoms whatsoever but then it wold be too early. Not feeling it this time. I stayed wet down there until cd 18 so wondering if next time we should bd from cd 16 onwards. Oh it's such hard work trying to get pg !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->