CD10 ..would love a buddy

thanks ladies! i got a lot of rest last night. and i'm just relaxing today. Taking it wasy and not doing anything until my ultrasound tues. but something that's weird is my stomach is sore? I feel like i've been kicked in the stomach a bunch of times......

Hmm I am not sure about the sore stomach. I am not sure if its because you should be growing soon and your stretching or if its connected with the bleeding. I would ask your doctor.

I will ask him when i go to my appt. Feel super sick today too :( blah don't even want to cook supper lol! boys want hamburger helper so i guess that's what i'm going to make YUKK! only a couple more hours til bed YEAAA!

Hi ladies

It's 3.40am here and I have woken up feeling super sick. UUGGHH I have to be up and at work in 4 hours time :( Not good

hopefully it's the start of ms, and not the flu! We had the flu here a couple weeks ago luckily the only one to get it was my oldest and skipped the rest of the house. Hope you get to feeling better!

Ohh hope it's MS for you Trying!

Sounds like a bit of MS for you CC. 9-10 weeks is when it hits it's peak and is at it's worst. Bleck, that was a horrible week for me. And I had pills! lol
Not sure about the soreness. I would guess stretching more likely. Does it feel surface or internal? If it's more internal I'd go get looked at before your appointment tuesday.

AFM- DS is driving me a tad bit nuts. Okay in all fairness so is my DD, lol
DS is kinda going through his 6 week growth spurt. I say kinda because he seems to only want to eat A LOT in the evening. My nipples were sore at the end last night. He ate for about 3 hours non-stop. Today so far the longest stretch has been an hour. But the night isn't over yet :dohh: But usually he is done eating within about 10-15 mins. I'm so tired right now. Going to finish this, get DS ready for bed and off we go(i hope!)
I started weight watchers last night. Get an extra 14 points because I'm EBFing, so I've got all these points that I have to try and figure out how to use up. So we went and got Dairy Queen tonight! :rofl:
Well hope everyone is okay, off to bed for me. Eyes are like sand paper now and my heads going to hit the computer soon!

I hope you both feel better! But I do hope that its MS for you Try!

TTC - Oh man! I don't know how a baby can eat for that long! lol. My sisters DS would only eat for about 15-20 mins on each breast and still does that. Ugh. That is too long lol. I am not looking forward to that.

Afm - I am just waiting :( I will be 38 weeks tomorrow so I can't wait for this little guy to come out! I am more than ready. I had some good contractions last night and this morning so hopefully that is a good sign :)

FX momma! I hope this is the start of some labor and you can have your little man soon!!!

Me too! I have been walking alot at work to try and help and man when I was walking they were pretty strong! I am going to keep doing it lol. My first dream I had about me going into labor was actually for this weekend too. That would be really funny if it happened like it did in my dream :)

I worte a post on my phone this morning and i pressed the wrong button and poof gone!

Momma, have you lost any of your plug?

DS managed to sleep great last night! 11-4, woke up and ate and changed and back to sleep from 4:30-7:50 and then same thing, ate and changed and back to sleep from 8-10! I managed a lot of sleep and feel so much better for it this morning! Now off to go get him weighed shortly!

TTC - I am actually not sure....I think I have been losing it slowly over the last week or 2. That is what happened with my DD.

I have had some mucusy discharge and then some watery discharge about once everyday or every other day. Its kind of gross actually. When it first started to happen before I was wearing panty liners I would seriously have to change my underwear. Sorry TMI lol.

ttc glad to hear you and babes got some great rest last night. I lost mine all at once momma, i would probably go crazy if i kept loosing bits at a time. It is sooo GROSS! haha fx your dream is right and by the end of the weekend you're holding your little man.

well I think they may be dying down of course :( I just can't wait lol

Well its great if you've been losing your plug! I cant remember, why did you have the c-section last time?

Yes, soo much better with some sleep! of course i could still sleep, but i dont think that will go away until he is sleeping through the night. So had him weighed this morning. He is now 14.1lbs! Uo from 12.10lbs exactly 2 weeks ago. Cant believe it!! Such a healthy boy. Makes me so happy to see that JUST breastmilk is doing that for him!

TTC - sounds like LO is doing well, I find the boys do like their food LOL !!

momma - I'm sure it won't be long now :) u never know maybe by the end of the weekend !!!

cc - hope the bleeding is much better now and u feel better. I am praying that all will be well with you

How are you feeling today Trying? Still feeling sick?

Yep, he sure does like his food! lol But to be honest, I'm kinda glad to see that his growing has sorta leveled out a bit. For the first 4 weeks he was gaining about a pound a week. So at this time it's only 1.6 pounds in 2 weeks. Still 11 ounces a week though! lol We're officially had to switch him up to the size 2 diapers today already. Geez my DD wasn't in size two until she was in her second month! But she was 8.14lb when she was born. Pretty big difference!

Yea, I hope the bleeding has stopped CC and that you've been getting lots of rest!

TTC - still felt sick when I woke up, but I always get a feeling of sickness before AF so not sure. Also, I have started feeling those familiar dragging pains :(. Just not feeling it this cycle.

your temps still looking good try! thanks ladies, i'm feeling pretty good the last couple days haven't had any bleeding since wednesday morning so that's a big plus! been resting a lot lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->