CD10 ..would love a buddy

My DD in her first dance class

https://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p497/camward84/pictures/eb6da242.jpg

HOW CUTE! i love watching the little girls at dance class, they are so adorable!

so cute TTC - she looks lovely !!

I had terrible dull cramps all last night and bbs don't hurt at all, think AF is on her way boo hiss :(

Can;t work out if the pain is from pulling my back or tummy cramps ??

could you have had an implant dip yesterday? Hoping af stays away and you get you get your bfp!

I hope it was an implant dip trying!!

Ohh all this ttc talk is making me want to start now! Wish I didn't have to wait lol

lol ttc, you are braver than I. I didn't even think about wanting another baby until ds was 2!

lol I'm not entirely sure, but it might just be because I had to wait so long to have another this time, that I don't want to wait 4 years in between again. I'd rather them closer together. As much as I LOVE having a little tiny baby, the sleepless nights suck and it's been harder to do it this time because I'm older then I was with my DD. So I think that it's in my best interest to do it sooner then last time, that way I'm not 4.5 years older the next time because that would probably make it harder. If any of that made any sense at all! lol

I know 32 isn't old at all, but it's a fair amount older then I was when I had my DD(23), and if only a 4.5 yr difference has made it this hard for my body, then I don't want to wait another 4.5 yrs for the next! lol

I totally get what you mean! This one has been way harder than either of my other two! Hoping it's just due to a different gender :) lol. We're pretty sure this will be our last, but nothing is definite. It just took sooo long this time to get pregnant, I dunno if I could do it again.

Hey ladies!

Try - I hope those dull cramps aren't af for you!

TTC - Your DD looks so cute! We tried dance class for my DD but they didn't work out. I don't think she was ready lol.

cc - Glad you haven't had an bleeding and you feel good :)

Afm - I am miserable lol. I had the contractions all weekend and some of them were very painful but they didn't last :( I am getting so frusterated. I have had these for days but no hospital trip yet for me. I just can't wait lol

Oh momma i hope you go soon! you're getting sooo close :) Still no bleeding for me yaaaaaaaa, dr appt in the morning!

I am just sick of this getting good contractions and then not getting strong enough. They wake me up at night :( My next appt is Thursday but hopefully I don't make it till then lol

Hi ladies

momma - fingers X those contractions turn into something stronger over the next few days. It must be very tiring for you

Hope everyone else is ok

AFM - nothing new, still feeling very AF more that symptoms, nearly cried today over nothing which is usually a pms sign :(

omg i was TERRIBLE last night, i cried for no reason, and i couldn't get dh to believe nothing was wrong. lol still have my fx af stays away!

Hi ladies

I am up at 4am again, feeling sick and a temp. If this is PMS then it's really unfair because I can't be having a week of sickness every week before my period...it's draining. I think if I am not PG then I might go and see my Dr to see if they can relieve the symptoms each month...it drives me crazy !!

Hope u ladies r all doing ok :)

yes, I've noticed that the feelings of sickness r getting more and more each time AF comes and it seems to be starting almost as soon as I ov ?? Oh well, I guess it is just a pms symptom but it's annoying !!

thats really odd try, def something to talk to your dr appt. Finally home from my appt everything went well. Baby measuring right on target with a hb of 161. Dr found a pocket of fluid or blood in there by the placenta i think, but didn't seem to concerned about it. said it will hopefully resolve itself or it could work it's way down and out and cause more bleeding. He didn't say it would affect the baby and way happy the way it was measuring. scan again in 7 weeks to see if it's re absorbed and gender scan!
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_5448.jpg

Ohhh gender scan in 7 weeks! Thats so exciting!
It sounds like its what i had mentioned, and i cant remember what it was called lol
But the gal i was talking about had her beautiful boy in june, so it definitely doesnt seem to hurt the baby at all. Glad to hear its nothing too bad!

I hope it reabsorbes if i start bleeding again i might just flip!

Try - oh that just sounds awful about what you have to go through each month. I would def talk to your dr about it.

cc - I am glad they didn't seem concerned. Your body usually gets rid of all that and your baby should be just fine! But hopefully no more scary bleeding. YAY gender scans are so exciting!

Afm - Can't wait for my appt tomorrow. Of course my contractions get down to 10 minutes apart and then stop. It is so frusterating. I am hoping by some miracle that he says oh you are 4-5 cm, I will meet you at the hospital LOL ya right. But I can dream....lol. I guess I am just hoping for some progress at least.We are all so ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->