CD10 ..would love a buddy

momma - i think it will be any day now for you...eeekkk can't wait to hear ur news :)

cc and TTC - hope u both going along ok

AFM - well full on AF cramps started this afternoon. Keep checking to see if it has arrived. Can't lie I am disappointed but looking forward to next cycle. I guess it will happen again for us some day :(

sorry try, hoping it's your month very soon! i'm doing good just trying to figure out which doppler i should buy, so many options! Thinking about the sonoline b?? any suggestions on one?

Well, my appt went alright I guess. Was hoping for better news lol. But I am thinned out and softened but still only about 2-3 cm dilated. LO's head is engaged and the dr said these were all great signs. He did sweep my membranes and I had my "bloody show" and he said that the rest of my mucus plug should come out today.

We are just playing the waiting game. But I am worried because he doesn't seem to want to induce me until a week or two after my due date. My husband starts his new job Oct. 8th and can't take any time off and I am afraid he will miss the birth or something. This LO needs to come out before then!

cc - hope your LO comes soon, it's all sounding like it's going in the right direction !!

AFM

So I caved in an took a pg test because when I was at work I suddenly got a huge amount of CM. I thought AF had come but when I looked it was really white CM. Anyways BFN so maybe it's just another AF symptom. Weird tho never had that much before. Cramps are still strong but no sore bbs anything else. AF due on Saturday so I guess I need to just hold on and see what happens

Hope that is good news and maybe if AF doesn't show up you can test again.

your temps are still up try, fx for good news. Momma i hope you go into labor now your membranes have been stripped! I would maybe ask your dr to be induced earlier so your dh can be there with you. just tell him he starts a new job and can't be gone right away. there really good about that here and usually will induce you if you have past your due date!

My dr is worried that if we rush it and I am doing vbac that my uterus won't be ready and I will need a csection anyway. But honestly, I don't care if I end up having a csection. I want my dh to be there.

I did tell him about that and he said that if I make it to my appt next thursday then we can talk about which day I will be induced. I can make it that next week before he starts his new job and that would be fine. Hopefully I go this weekend though because my dr is on call lol

woop woop better start trying to pull all the stops to get that baby out! lots of walking, and sex haha.l

Ugh. If only my DH would have sex lol! He is totally uncomfortable with even the idea right now lol. I told him he better get ready because if nothing else works, I am coming after him! :) I will be walking, cleaning and bouncing on my excersize ball. Hopefully that all will help.

lol, men are so funny. my dh loves to dtd. he doesn't have a problem while i'm pregnant he says i'm gorgeous pregnant. lol I don't feel that way. with our first we dtd all the time to get labor going, with the second it got uncomfortable with two weeks to go (poor guy) but didn't make it until 6 weeks post partum. Hoping we can dtd till the end with this one. I would probably die without sex! lol

Ugh, i didnt want DH anywhere near me most of my pregnancy. Especially the end! Lol was either too sick, too moody or too sore. Lol its much better now though! And we didnt wait the 6 weeks either. Only 3 weeks. But i guess thats easier with a section lol

yea must be cuz that's about what we waited too! I was dying for some sex haha. I just ordered my fetal doppler!!! so excited, should have it tues!

Oh what did you get? I meant to respond but forgot! I got the angelsound online on ebay. Cost me less the $30 including shipping brand new! And it worked fab

I know! I was dying too! I had to wait that long because DH refused to because he wanted me to heal but i convinced him! Lol

My DH is just annoying lol. I have no problems at the end but he thinks that we will hurt that baby or something. I am like the man in the relationship when it comes to dtd! lol. Kind makes me feel bad though because I am actually alot more comfortable with myself this pregnancy and he doesn't want to :( oh well.

Anyway, I wish I would have got a doppler! that would have been awesome.

I have nothing going on really. Just the bh contractions. No mucus plug and no bloody show or anything. Sigh, still waiting.

sorry momma :( i'm really comfortable right now too, and i am also the man i could do it 2-3 times a day, and 90% of the time he complies with no complaints! lol. He was really good while we were trying we would do it everyday and more if i felt like it, i think he's enjoying the relaxing time he doesn't have to do it all the time haha. We are still every other or every 3rd day but it seems like a lot less. I got the sonaline b one. i got it new for 65 with rush shipping and gel. I'm so excited dh bought it for me, i'm guessing he thinks i wont panic. Should be here by monday! I can't wait!!!

That sounds like a great deal! I loved listening to DS's heartbeat. Was super rythmic and relaxing. Oddly enough it would relax me to sleep sometimes lol

Noo my dh has the higher sex drive with us. Always has, probably always will. Thats just him though lol

i felt so bad for all the ladies that would have to beg their dh's to dtd all the time. this one lady on here was lucky if she got it 2 times a month! i would die, poor girl! i'm glad my dh doesn't have a low sex drive, i dunno what i'd do lol!

I am honestly lucky to get it once or twice a week from my DH when I am not pregnant. It is a stress reliever for me and it isn't for him so when he is stressed he doesn't want to! It kills me. I could at least every day to every other day. We used to fight about it because it made me feel like crap but I have gotten over it and it is just how he is but very frusterating.

But if this baby doesn't come out by my due date, too bad for him! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->