CD10 ..would love a buddy

Hi ladies

AF got me...:( feel better now she is here. PMS symptoms have been a nightmare this time. Hoping next cycle brings us luck !!

Hoe all u other lovely ladies doing ?

sorry try, but hopfully you can start feeling better and you're on to a new cycle. sending baby dust your way <HUGGS>

UUGGGHHH horrendous AF this time, have had to go to bed all weekend cos its wiped me out and so painful. Hopefully it will be done soon, then we can look forward to bding again :)

Any news momma ?

So sorry Af is being so Terrible to you this month fx it eases up on you so you can give this new cycle a go :)

Ohh Try Im sorry about your AF showing up and how bad it is :( can't wait for this part to be over for you.

Well I am still with child LOL no baby yet. Sigh. I really think I might need to be induced on this one if my due date comes and goes lol. I guess we will just have to wait and see on Thursday at my next appt. He said if it hasn't happened yet then we will pick an induction date.

momma - hope it happens soon...

AFM - went to the Drs tonight re my heavy AF, she just prescribed some acid medication to calm my stomach down. Not that helpful really but she is going to take bloods again to see how my iron is . AF a bit better now, it's so hirrible when it's so heavy :(

hope they can get something figured out for you try! fx your little man decides to come on his own very soon!

Hi Ladies.

How is everyone?

I had my appt and it really wasn't a good one :( I am exactly the same as last week and I thought we were going to schedule my induction date but I guess I will see him on Monday. He said he could see me next thursday and then we can schedule the inducition on Oct. 8th. I said that wouldn't work because my husbands starts his new job on that day. So he said okay I will just see you Wednesday and we can talk about it. So I scheduled my appt for Monday lol :) It has to be Thursday Friday or Saturday that I be induced or my DH might miss the birth. UGH so frusterating. and then my mom needs to buy her plane ticket and she is like what day should I come? I need to know. So I was like I don't know! lol I am just in a bad mood now.

oh no! i'm sorry your little man doesn't want to come out. he must be really comfy in there! Hope you can get things moving along, and can go into labor naturally. I hope the dr will listen to you and get things going before your dh starts his new job.

Ah momma you must be very frustrated...I hope he comes along quickly very soon and naturally.

cc - how r u getting on ? R u nearly at 12 weeks ?

AFM

Just getting over AF and gong to start temping again. Really hoping this will be our lucky cycle. Not sure when to bd as nothing has worked so far :(

just bd all the time! thats what we did lol! we would bd eod or pretty much whenever we felt like it. I thought i was out the month i got my bfp because i never did get a proper pos opk or anything. So went to watch dh race and he won his first race, so we were really pumped about that. then we went down to the bar to celebrate with a bunch of friends and got home late bd then, and then in the morning, and i think that afternoon as well. Kinda forgot about not O'ing or making a baby just celebrating and here we are! I am 12 weeks today actually, still spotting though, so i'm really concerned....FX this cycle is it for you try and you get your bfp this month. GL with temping!!

thanks cc, I think u r right. Maybe I shldn't plan it too much but just try and bd as much as we can. I do worry that I am making it a chore rather than relaxing and having fun LOL !!

It's great that u reached 12 weeks...do u have a scan coming up ?

i'm still stopping/bleeding and dr has been gone all week, hoping they will give me one next week when i go for my appt on the 4th, but i'm not going to hold my breath. I had another one at 10+5 hoping for one more before our gender scan :) We will get another scan in mid nov to find out gender. I think i really was worried so much about everything about not O'ing it hurt me more than anything.

cc - hope all goes well at the scan, I hope the spotting calms down for you.

AFM - having a bit of a down time. We found out this am that my SIL had her baby last night. It just made me think that I would have been due around this time and now nothing is happening for us :( ... I feel so strongly that we want another one and I am worrying it may never happen. Oh well, I suppose I can't be down about it I need a positive attitude, but sometimes it's hard !

How r all u other ladies getting on ?

I'm hoping i get a scan thursday! i don't think i'm going to though because i'm pretty sure i found the baby's hb on the doppler last night! Sorry your feeling down try, you'll have a beautiful baby in your arms soon, i can feel it!
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/th_IMG_2310.jpg

it does make me feel so much better! i have been bleeding again all week, and my dr is out of the office this week and dont see him again until the 4th. Don't think it's bad enough to go to er but still freaks me out as i shouldn't be bleeding!

i could go to the emergency room if i get really worried, but all they would do is blood tests, a pelvic, and listen to the heart beat on the doppler. so if i can find the baby on my doppler it makes me feel a lot better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->