CD10 ..would love a buddy

Sorry I haven't been around very much these days ladies. Just been busy and seem to not have a lot of down time for the computer.

I'm sorry things are tough for you trying. I really hope your turn comes reallllllly ssoon!

Cc I'm sorry your still spotting but definitely a good sing that you can get babies heart beat on the Doppler!!! I loved listening to dean's. Was so comforting

Am...just busy busy. Dd with her dance and teakwon do and my grandma just few in to stay for a while. My sil might be having her baby early and I've been planning for my mom's 50th birthday party. Just about to head to bed soon as I'm beat. Dd had a birthday party to go to this morning...yah..it seems never ending these days lol

Hope everyone is ok

It makes me feel much better when i can find the hb with the bleeding! Going in thursday and see where we go from here. Sounds like you have a lot of fun coming up! Is she still enjoying dance? you and gran will have a great time i'm sure, glad she gets to come visit.

TTC - I can only imagine how busy you are! I am glad you are doing well though.

CC - Hearing that heartbeat is the best :)

Afm - Yay! I will be induced on Thursday! Appt went well lol. I was actually only 50% effaced last Thursday and yesterday I was 90%. He is ready to come out lol. I have to be at the hospital at 7 am on the 4th. So excited that there is at least a day in sight for when he will be here!

Woop Woop that is AMAZING news! Sounds like thursday is going to be a great day for us both! you get to be induced, i have my dr appt that day. and it's my sister's birthday!

Good luck momma! That is so exciting. Defo sounds like he is ready and that the induction should go smoothly! Hope everything goes to plan and you have a safe and wonderful vac!!

Wow CC, your getting so close to second tri!

i know, i can hardly wait! i'm kind of panicking though i haven't been able to find the baby on my doppler for the last few days, hoping there's just to much room and it's moving around, but it has me worried......Can't wait to see your pics momma!

Oh there is so much room for baby to hide still. Even behind your pubic bone. I was 23 weeks and dean even hide on me then lol try not to worry(I know that's easier said then done of course) but I'm sure baby is fine

im trying so hard to relax, and just tell myself that everything is just fine, but i just have a nagging feeling. i can't explain it, I've had it the whole time i've been pregnant. i'm probably just worrying myslef sick for nothing, can't wait for tomorrow!

ah I'm sure it will all be fine CC, I can imagine you would be worried having the bleeding but I really hope it's ok for you !

TTC - nice to hear from you, I imagine u r so busy and I bet Dean is getting a lovely big boy !

momma - let us know ur news...can't wait to hear :)

AFM - well ov is nearly here. Just going to bd a lot from here onwards. I can't believe how quickly this cycle has gone. I think working full time helps to make time go quickly !!

fx this cycle is it for you try!!! sending baby dust your way :)

Hi ladies

How are we all doing ? any news ?

AFM - feeling very wet down there so think ov must be soon. We bd last night and gonna try again tomorrow, maybe tonight as well LOL. Work is busy but it's nearly the weekend so then I can chill out :)

Wonder if momma has had her baby?!

Hope you guys catch this cycle trying!

dr appt was.......ok i didn't have to do a pap WOOHOO but he did a pelvic which i dunno if thats any better. Dr couldn't find the baby's hb but said he could hear it kicking around and thought he heard the hb a few times, but never really good. He booked me for a scan on the 15th just to see how baby is doing and check on the pocket i have, so hoping for more good news. FX momma's already has that beautiful baby in her arms!

Hi ladies

cc - good news that Dr could feel baby kicking around. I can't believe u r in your 2nd trimester already.

I guess momma is busy having that lovely baby...I can't wait to hear her news !!

AFM - well had ewcm and watery cm since Thursday so have been doing lots of bding. Really not sure when I am oving. My cycles are getting shorter so think ov must be sooner than I have previously been thinking. I really felt like ov yesterday cos I had cramps and all the signs. Just going to kepp bding until i dry up again. Maybe this will be our lucky cycle.

wed/thurs looks like your O date from your chart but won't know for a couple more days! enjoy your bd'ing. fx this cycle is it for you! Ya i'm pretty excited to be in the 2nd tri, but it still doesn't feel real yet? Can't wait for my scan on the 15th, just wish dh could go with me :(

Yes I think maybe Thursday...it's sooo tricky cos I seem to have ov symptoms for quite a few days...still wet today so will just keep on.

You may get your ch tomorrow and I think it will put you at thurs. I never really had o symptoms we just went at it all the time lol.

Yep temps high again today so chart looks like i ov on Thursday which is ok cos we did bd around that time. Just got to cross my fingers now and hope for the best !!

I wonder how momma is getting on ??

TTC - hope u ok too X

Woop woop for ch! You timed it great! Now those swimmers had better got there work done ;) can't wait to hear mommas news! Hope you all had a great weekend. Fx babes has been sleeping better for you ttc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->