CD10 ..would love a buddy

Glad you got your crosshairs trying! I've just Been busy with my family ds has his good nights and bad. We had a bad one a few nights ago. I ended up having to let dh be on duty and I went and slept on the comuch. Ds is currently being difficult again. The little bum slept a lot today send now he keeps falling asleep and then waking up every 5-10 mins. Hoping he goes to sleep soon.

Hope everyone is doing good!

did you dd sleep well through the nights? I was lucky with both and slept 4-5 hrs as soon as i brought them both home, although my second was harder during the day, he sure did like to fuss!

Oh TTC I remember those days so well...just when u think u have cracked their sleeping routines they start waking up again !! Glad u r making time to get some sleep tho !

Well i guess i am in the TWW cm has turned creamy so think ov must be over...but who knows LOL

Dd was a great sleeper. We have more trouble with her now then when she was a baby lol. Now she doesn't want to go to bed and is always looking for an excuse to stay awake(last night!) And she also has night terrors now. So it's common for us to get up once or even two/three times a night with her to calm her back to sleep. My brother had them but I never thought they would shoe up in my Dd. Ds finally went to sleep last night and slept like a champ! Slept from 11:30pm til 4. Woke up and nursed and when back to sleep from 4:15 to 8:30/9. I woke up before him lol he had a night a few nights ago where he slept a straight 8 hour stretch. I woke up wondering if I nursed him in my sleep lol

glad to hear he's starting to do better. both my boys would do the 11:30 to 4-5 sleeping and go back to bed til 9. was amazing i hear horror stories of babies up every two hours, i dunno if i could survive the day lol. Is there anything that calms your dd from her night terrors, or anything you can do to avoid them?

Nope, not really. She isn't awake awake when we go in and your not supposed to wake someone having a night terror. So we just try and calm her best we can and tuck her back in. It's really freaky to see actually. And it's just usually caused by an over active mind/imagination. She has been like this since she was a baby. She would always hey in her sleep but I never realized it was going to burn into full blown night terrors. We just have to wait for her to grow out of them. My brother didn't until her was 16/17. So for a ways to go I guess. Just hope they die off in frequency because right now it's almost every night. Sometimes we go through lulls and she won't have any for a few weeks. Those a're nice lol

poor girl :( I hope they die off for her, it sounds absolutely terrible! does she remember any of it?

Hi ladies

Feeling sick sick sick but think it's too early for a symptom, really hoping it's not the start of PMS :( !!

No news from momma yet?? I hope she is getting on ok

6 days is to early for pms symptoms! I had more symptoms before i knew i was preg then after i found out!

I hope it's a symptom but when I look back at my ff chart notes I felt sick at exactly the same time last cycle :( I feel like once ov is over I almost immediately begin to get PMS symptoms ?? My body is weird LOL

did you ever talk to your dr about why you feel sick after O? I hope that it is because a bean is growing :)

yes she didn't really say much just gave me some Gaviscon to settle my stomach before AF. Might go back tho if this is PMS it's sooo not fair !!

cc - How are you getting on ...are you showing yet ?

Hi ladies

How are we all doing ? I am still having waves of nausea...it's horrible cos I do think it's PMS.

I really really hope it's not PMS for you! baby was measuring right on track hb was in the 130's (a little low for my liking, but dr says it's fine) but it was also moving around a whole bunch so said it's probably not really accurate. Next scan is Nov 13th! What you think, Girl or boy?
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_5756_zps4d3777f4.jpg

Ohhh so cute CC! I'm really not sure what to think. I've never Beebe good at that stuff to be honest lol
You could post it in second tri and there are some ladies that like to guess based in the skull.

I'm sorry the sickness is so bad trying. Its not fair if it's a new pm symptom.

I'm busy busy as usual. Just finished shampooing our carpets. Man was that a job and a half! I'm not having a bit of a rest at my Dds teakwon do class. Pretty sad when that's my break lol
It's ny moms 50th birthday party tomorrow and I'm hosting it. Her actual birthday was Tuesday so we went for appies. So busy getting my house all really for people to mess it up! Lol
Had a special cake made for my mom.
https://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p497/camward84/20121011_114229_zpsac41c938.jpg

Hope she likes it. Other then that things are okay I guess. My sil was induced this morning. She was sent hone with the insert and is having contractions but we will see how it goes. We might drive out on Saturday if the weather stays good. There might be snow in the mountain pass(we love 4 hours away and mountains between us). I can't wait to meet my nephew!

the cake is awesome! i have posted but not got much for responses :( sounds like you have been super busy with all your cleaning and getting ready! glad to hear your nephew will be here soon! congrats and cant wait to hear how it all goes.

TTC - WOW that cake looks amazing !! I hope the party goes well and that u get a cuddle with your nephew really soon.

cc - that scan photo is lovely, I really couldn't tell girl or boy, but I am hoping that it is a girl for you !!

still feeling queasy but nothing else to suggest it's symptoms...did have a temp spike this morning but who knows ?!!

things are looking pretty good so far, when you testing??? FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->