• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD10 ..would love a buddy

That would explain why your online and the other ladies aren't! lol I'm in BC to be exact.

Yea, that sucks. Well I'm catholic, but I do believe in birth control. But honestly, after all the issues I'm having since coming off it in June(and it's been one hell of a ride) I don't think I will ever use hormonal bc again. Too many risks involved!! Not sure what we would use, but we will cross that bridge when we get to it. I think I would love at least 2 more. Of course I want a boy next, but will take whatever god gives me! A little girl would be nice too! I have sooo much stuff for girls, haha

And she should know that temping and what not is a form of birth control when it's used the way she's using it, lol

Hi ladies

Can't sleep...worrying about seeing the doctor today and why I was bleeding mid cycle. Really want AF to hurry up so I can start counting cycle days again !!!

Hey Trying--I'm sorry your having a crappy night. But seeing your doctor could be a good thing though! Maybe get the answers your looking for and good news!!!

But I know the feeling of just wanting af to hurry along. That was me last cycle. I knew I wasn't pg, even though I had TONS of symptoms, but af was taking its sweet freaking time. lol

Everything will work out. Try your best to not let yourself get too worried over it. There is nothing worrying will do except stress your body out, and we don't want that! Chin up my dear, it will all be fine! FX :hugs:

Hi TTc in BC - thank you for your kind words, they help a lot. Fingers crossed that we all get our BFP very very soon !!!

Update - been to see Dr and no infection ...so don't know what that was all about.

SND - how you getting on, have you tested again ?

PS BFN this morning using FRER

Hey ladies!

How was everyones night?

The nausea came back yesterday :( and I woke up this morning and my bb's were a little sore and they kind of hurt when I was in the shower (ya know, when the water hit lol)...weird. And of course I am still all kinds of tired. I know I should probably test since I am about 17dpo with no sign of AF but I don't want to get that BFN!! :(

Hello, hows everyone doing today?

Tested this morning BFN again, temp dropped again to same level as 8dpo so dont think it was implantation dip, AF signs are getting worse now :witch: due on friday

try5kid3 - Glad there was no infection :) Maybe our test are ALL wrong heres hoping :dust:

Momma - Maybe if you test it will put your mind at rest? I cana help POAS!! :test: and give us our 1st :bfp:

:dust:

Snd - Haha you are so funny!! I really hope I get that BFP!! I am also getting dizzy too...hopefully another sign :) I still have my fx'd for you!!

try4kid3 - Really glad there was no infection. Hope everything works out for you!

If you dont laugh you cry Momma, I got pretty down last tym when AF came but this time im gona take it like a lady lol!! keep ma chin up and roll into the next cycle! Well im saying that now haha

Snd - Haha you are right! I definitely like to laugh more than I like to cry!! I know I can just try again next cycle so I don't want to be upset but sometimes that's really hard! No stressing over it though!!

that's what i thought, temping does not help you prevent pregnancy! some people! ugh i'm only on cd 9 and it still feels like i've been waiting forever! haha this sucks, hoping i o sooner than i did last month! momma test! i couldn't help myself i'd have to know disappointment or not it would kill me!

Momma- definitely need to test!!! Lol i hope its a bfp for you!!!

Ugh this two weeks is going to kill me. I am on my 5th month of ttc. I am 5 DPO today and I feel strange. Had diarrhea yesterday...no stomach pains, just came out of nowhere. Now today I am experiences an aching sensation in my lower stomach and sides. Who know if this has anything to do with possibly conceiving this month, but I can only hope it is! Need some tww buddies!!

I will have my fx'd for you!

Ladies - I have decided I am going to test this Saturday for sure! That way my af would be a whole week late (if she doesn't decide to randomly show up) :( .....but if I just can't take it anymore and I test earlier, I will let you know!!

Hi ladies,

Momma - i think you are so good waiting until Sat...fingers crossed for you

SND011 - I agree with you we are not until the :witch: catches us !!! I have had really strong PMS this time, it's so cruel the way our bodies play tricks on us !!

Hope everyone else is doing ok
:dust::dust::dust:

Try4kid3 - Thanks!! It's taking all that I have to not test before then! I may give in a test tomorrow morning....

I am sorry if this gross and TMI but I just had to run to the bathroom because I thought af was coming...but it just turns out that it was a lot of cm (the creamier and whiter kind). What's up with that??

Hi and welcome Hope2bmama and good luck :dust: TWW is a nighmare lol!!

Momma - I wish I had your will power!! GL for Sat :hugs:

Try4kid3 - Just wish I knew 1 way or another!! Not long now tho :)

cckarting - you will get there soooon hopefully

tccinbc - are you going to try preseed this time?

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->