CD10 ..would love a buddy

i'm sure he is a little scared. my dh knows i temp but not much else, we just bd every other to every third day that way i still get the swimmers when i need it and he has no idea when i O! :)

Hi ladies,

I got a smiley on opk but I don't think i ovulated at all. I never felt the EWCM, in fact i didn't have much cm at all. Going to try again this month and make sure we bd a after the smiley, I think we bd too early !!

Momma - i think u may have o later than u did..it could be ib ??? fingers X

I have decided not to tell my DH as this month we were like robots and I think he felt pressured to perform. Oh well wish AF would hurry up ( never thought I would say that !!)

Hey ladies, sorry ive been a bit MIA. Just havent been online much the last day or two. Maybe my mind is taking a break from baby stuff lol

Sorry about all the stupud bfn ladies! We're definitely all going to get our bfps and im not gonna leave this thread til wr do! Humpf! Now thats determination! :rofl:

Well af is on its last day here. Just a tad biy of spotting, now on to my loooong 3 week wait until I O. Would be sooo wonderful if I O'd earlier this month!

How is everyone getting on?

hey ttc, hope your back to feeling better today, things are good, i'm hoping i o a lot earlier this cycle too, i'm with you til the end! i'll be here as long as you are until we get our bfp!

I am here until then too, and even after!!! I enjoy chatting with you ladies :)

Yes, my DH says he feels pressured to perform if I talk about it too. We don't bd that much so I might need to step up my game! I hope I can get him to bd at least 2-3 times a week...

That would be amazing if it was ib!! I haven't really had it since that one time... I will keep you all posted :)

i can say that i'm blessed to have a dh who knows everything about ttc with me, he helps me check my cervix when i can't reach it, and we talk about ttc every so often and it doesn't affect his ability to perform. he wants to bd more than i do! haha he really is the best! it helps we've been together FOREVER and been through everything together. we've been together since i was 16, he was 17.

heeelloooo :)

Hows everyone tonight?

Good luck with testing hope3bmama :) roll on your BFP not long now :dust:

try4kid3 - you may still get your BFP

Momma - my OH was like that too said I put too much pressure on him so this time im being very quiet...well untill Ov time that is!!

cckarting - your lucky your DH is so good at the whole TTC thing, most only want to DTD, doubt my OH will ever be checking mine!! he would have some look on his face if i even suggested it lol

tccinbc - Im not on as much as I like just now either, doing it on the sly haha OH said im too addicted!!!

tccinbc - Im not on as much as I like just now either, doing it on the sly haha OH said im too addicted!!!

LOL SND-my DH made a comment like that once...it was the last one he dared make I'll tell yah! :rofl: He's got his addictions(his car) and I've got mine! So he just lets it be. Think he even thinks its kinda cute now haha

Yea, my DH and I do talk a fair amount about ttc and all that jazz. He knows I temp, he knows I do the OPKs, but I spare him the details. I don't tell him what my CM is like and what that means and I don't tell him what my temp is and what not. Not on purpose, just don't seem to bother.

Haha cckarting--I'm sure if I asked my dh to check my cervix he'd be all over that request! HAHA

Ohh Momma! I hope you really do have a bfp! You'd be our first!

Trying--Ive had months where I don't get EWCM either, it just stays watery. And FF says watery is considered fertile as well. Who knows with our bodies. I swear, they're normal until we decided it's time for a baby! And then they just want to screw with us! lol

I think part of my reason for not being online so much is honestly, I've been exhausted lately. I had the heaviest af I've had in a long time and it seems to have taken a lot out of me. Just been so sleepy

So I have to make some appy's for my friends bridal shower at the end of the month. Any idea's on what i should make??

ooooh, make pin wheels there AMAZING! i love to cook and bake. my dh makes the most beautiful birthday cakes so i love to bake and watch him decorate :) I really am blessed to have him though. he's an amazing father, can't wait to have another baby, super talented,sweet i've never loved anyone as much as him (and our boys of course). what else could you bake.......mini stawberry shortcakes there super easy and delish! sorry i'm kinda ranting i'm feeling crazy tonight haha.

LOL no no, ranting is okay! mini stawberry shortcakes sound awesome! Do you have a recipe? lol

I can relate with you on the DH front. Mine is a wonder, amazing Dad and can't wait to go through it all again with him. He's an awesome cook, but not so good with the baking. Thats my department! lol

I was also thinking crab and cream cheese stuffed mushrooms. But wanted a dessert too!

Hi ladies,

All this talk of delicious food is making me hungry and i've just joined the local slimming club !! I thought I would be positive for the next few weeks and maybe lose a bit of weight for when i get that BFP !!!

No AF as yet but I am having cramping and know she is not far away !!

I hope we all get our O ASAP. Is everyone using opk or monitors. Wouldn't it be funny if we all ov at the same time !!!

GL and enjoy the weekend :happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG that sounds AMAZING!!!!! i want that recipe. https://allrecipes.com/recipe/mini-strawberry-tarts/detail.aspx here's a recipe i found for the shortcake torts i just used a mini muffin pan used a yellow cake mix/bunt cake and then do creme cheese with marshmallow puff mixed together, put a spoon full on top and then put a strawberry to top it off! super delicious!

Hello

Got my AF today ...quite pleased cos now i know my body is back to normal after that bleeding. So spotting for a couple of days then hopefully cd1 will start on Monday. Can't wait for this cycle feeling very positive about things.

Hope you ladies are all OK and having a nice weekend

Sorry trying! Af sucks, but my cycke in september i was excited to get it. Just because i knew it was coming and meant a fresh start. Im thinking about some opks and in temping. I basically jist used the opks to confirm i was Oing as i was having O pains. Wondering if my O date will move itself up or stay whrte its been, which is still another 2 1/2 weeks away! Lol

Thanks for the recipe! I think I will give that a try for the shower, and the stuffed mushrooms. Well my dh's family is sooo good with makibg stuffed mushrooms. The recipe i hace isnt theirs, but wondering it i should do theirs. When i decide on one, i will post it for you!

Not much to report here. Af is totally gone. Forgot to temp yeaterday, but woje up for it today and temp is back down to where it was last month. So thats a good start. Just going to do some cleaning and paintjnf with my lo this weekend. Dh works all weekend. He works every other weekend, which isnt too bad when you work in our field! Whats everyone else up to?

not up to much today just trying to think of what i want to make for supper tonight.....not sure what to make, i don't really feel like cooking tonight haha. it's cold and windy so doubt we will be able to go outside and do anything today. :( but were going to go out and something i'm dying being in the house!

Hi ladies
AF has come on quite strongly today so feeling a bit crappy. Never mind it's still the weekend !!

Going to my nephew's 4 yr old party today, which will be great fun. It's at a soft play area which my two kids love !!

I have started my new calendar and worked when I should start testing with opk. Hoping it's going to be around the same time as last month. I would love to get a BFP this cycle and be pg over Xmas !!

Hope you all have good Sundays !!

PS coming on here really makes the time go quickly and makes the waiting so much better !!!

Try4kid3 - sorry the :witch: got ya, onwards and upwards chick, let's get our BFP's this time...are you going to try temping? That helps pass the time a lot and pretty interesting

How's everyone else? It's getting bloody cold now :(

Did anyone do anything lastnight? We went to a bigbonfire was good but cold

:dust:

Hi

Yes I would like to try temping, do you need a special therm or will my digital one we use for the kids do ? So what would u expect to happen to ur temp during the cycle ? Also, where can i put the data, i see you use ff, i had a look at that website and it looked really confusing !!

Hi ya

Yes i use FF, it really easy to do, just register and you will get a calender, each day you take your temp at the same time as soon as you wake up, I set my alarm for 7am, you do it before you get up basicly as soon as you wake up even before talking lol..you will need a basal thermometer for temping they are cheap online.

also you have to be aware of your CM, on the calender you just click on the date and a thing will come up where you enter all your data and save it, then you will start to see your chart. it will confirm Ov by giving you cross hares, although it does not tell you when your about to Ov it will confirm it. After Ov your temps will stay up untill AF then you will get a temp drop, if PG your temps stay up.

You will get to grips with it, If I can then anyone can lol Im no the brightest button in the box haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->