CD10 ..would love a buddy

Humm, I had a quick glance at it. Looks pretty interesting. May see if it's here in Canada. Easier to deliver! lol

Actually, I don't think I will be buying lots of their(ww) foods. For me, I think the idea of being able to eat whatever I buy myself and cook myself is easier. Because I think it sets up better ground work. Instead of buying easy foods. If any of that made any sense at all! lol

I seem to be having issues with words today. I just can't get them out the way i want to, or in a way that makes any sense at all! lol

Haha I always have that problem!! It is a good diet, and you get to eat lots good home cooked stuff, you have to get used to eating a good breakfast tho, I don't usually but that diet says you have to but your allowed sausage and eggs, bacon etc but no bread or milk, creams ok tho :) it's a strange one but does work

Hi ladies,

Will look at chart again tomorrow...might have to get DH to sort it out, thanx for looking tho !!

Off to watch X factor now...in bed !!!!

:thumbup::happydance::dust::dust::dust:

ok, here's how you do it. login to your fertility friend homepage and on the right hand side of the page there is a tab that says sharing. click it and then click on get code under charting home page. then it will give you an address, you just copy and paste it to your signature! hope it works this time. were not doing much tonight either just made beef stew and buns for supper and hanging with the kiddos! GL temping :)

ok, here's how you do it. login to your fertility friend homepage and on the right hand side of the page there is a tab that says sharing. click it and then click on get code under charting home page. then it will give you an address, you just copy and paste it to your signature! hope it works this time. were not doing much tonight either just made beef stew and buns for supper and hanging with the kiddos! GL temping :)

Woohoo! Beef stew! :rofl: Hope it was good! I had to freeze half of the one I made. Made too much I guess. Going to make some more cream of broccoli soup tomorrow though. It's sooo easy and sooo good. And everyone here seems to like it as it was gone pretty quick, lol

Hi ladies

I have tried again - thanks to all for advice. Hope you can see it now !! Speak laters

Woohoo! It worked! Now we can stalk your chart lol

cool, not much on there at the mo !!! Just waiting for my BBtherm to arrive !!!

Have a good day

Hello ladies!

Sorry I have not been on here for the last couple of days. I've been busy! Anyway, I don't have that brown spotting anymore. It was just for that one day...I feel pretty good just tired and STILL bloated lol. I am not sure if I should wait or I should just go see my dr.....

My DH even surprised me and we bd'd alot over the weekend! Even after we watched a show on "Life Before Birth" where it explains and talks about EVERYTHING! I think he is coming around to helping me get that bfp!! LOL

thats good to hear momma! glad he's coming around. how late are you now? have you tested since?

Well if I had a normal cycle I would be about 9 days late...but maybe my cycles are way longer than I thought. I haven't tested since that last time....

hmmmh....i dunno what's your longest cycle been? if it were me and i poas and it was bfn i would probably go to the dr and see whats going on. My cycle this last month was craZy the longest i've ever had but i knew i ovulated late because of my chart so i was only goign to let it go until 18dpo before going to the dr, or cd 60 at the very latest!

Well before this latest cycle I totally skipped a month. Or is it possible that my cycle is just that long? I think I finally started on cd60 and then my af was almost 2 weeks long....

Hi ladies,

Momma - I think it might be a good idea to go to your doctors and then you will find out what's going on ??

momma - I would agree maybe test and if bfp go see doc

try4kid3 - Yay :happydance: another chart to stalk :)

hope everyones doing ok :dust:

cd6 tomorrow tests on cbfm start :happydance:

Hi

SND - that's exciting...time seems to have gone really quickly !! - hoping my BBT comes tomorrow then i can plot my temps !!

Having a horrendous AF, wish it was over already...sigh !! Oh well, can't complain i suppose it's only for a short time.

Hope everyone else is doing ok !!

Trying--don't be tooo worried about temping while you have af. It seems to get a bit more up and down when af is around. Estrogen surges and all that jazz. I took my af days off from temping. Was a nice little break. Now my temps are being odd. Day before yesterday was 36.13 and yesterday 36.12...normal for this time of month. And then today it jumped up to 36.41 and there was NO reason at all for it. Was barely awake today, yesterday and the day before when I took my temp. And last night I had some ewcm. I read we can get ewcm whenever we have an estrogen surge...wonder if thats what did it to my temp to? I though estrogen drops your temp? Ugh it's all so confusing!!! lol feeling as if I need to run out and get some OPKs haha

Try4kid3 - I am sorry to hear you are having a rough time! :(

Yes, I guess I will call my doctor and see what he says. I was suppose to see him last month but I just started a new job and had to cancel the appt....

I might test just for the heck of it before I see him so I can say that I did haha. But honestly I just don't feel it :( I can't wait to just be on track with my cycles and know what is going on.

But my DH is being super nice to me these last couple of days so that is really helping :)

Hi

Thanks for advice re temping during AF, will hold off until it goes away I think !!

TTC - it does sound confusing, I'm not sure why you would have a change in temp sorry, i need to read up on the whole thing a bit more.

momma - i hope you get some answers soon, GL if you do decide to test

:dust::dust::dust:to all

tccinbc - my temps were a bit up and down last cycle, have no idea why either, i agree it ia all pretty confusing!!

momma - I really do hope you give us our first :bfp: if not you get some answers from doc gl

try4kid3 - I took a wee break from remping too although I do love it, its nice to not have to get up at 7am at the w,end and stick a thermometer in your gob

I still havent ordered my preseed yet better get my butt in gear and get it, dont know when Ov will be this time any where between cd12 - 14

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"