CD10 ..would love a buddy

Hi SND

Thanks for all that infor, very helpful !!

I have ordered a BBtherm from amazon so should be with me on Tuesday. I also looked at ff. I think i will start plotting tomorrow as that's when my cd1 should start ( full flow). HOw do you put the links into ur file so everyone can see your chart and also you have an ov timer thingy on ur profile, how do u get that ??

Sorry too many questions for a SUnday am !!!

Thats ok :)

OH is away to work so I have plenty time today, you click the sharing link at the top of the page and make a ticker, you will get a thing to copy and paste then you just paste it into your signature on here, (I think lol)

haha snd. i felt like a moron temping, and had no idea what i was doing my first month, but now it's going pretty good this is my 2nd month temping and it really is helpful! especially me because my dr said i wasn't oing, but i did last month!!!! and i'm hoping to O again this month (FX) if you need help there is a 25 min step by step course thats really really helpful!

Me2 lol, was asking a million questions, I didnt read the step by step this tho..its like getting a flat pack unit I never read the instructions!! ends up falling apart lol

Its a good job you started temping, as we all go with what doc says :) glad you found out you were

Hi

so excited to start temping !! i did try to put my chart on here but don't think it has appeared yet !!

Thanks for all advice

Its not worked, I'll go have a quick look at mine and get back to ya :)

This is where I learned to do it, it will prob be easier for you than me trying to explain it, am not very good at trying to explain things it all ends up being thingy's and this and thats, I confuse myself sometimes lol

Hope that helps

Hi

i think i have put link in to correct chart now, had last month's on there !!

No temp recorded yet and my cycle should start tom, can u see it ?

When I click on yor chart is says ling unavailable :(

Try going on FF, sharing, set up, copy your Charting Home Page Web Address and paste it onto your signature

Ahh if you click get sharing code/buttons it gives you bbcode :)

lol I was going to say, you just need the bbcode and your all good. Pretty sure that's what I did!

So ladies, I have committed to starting weight watchers. I had so many issues with blood pressure with my DD and I weighted 35lbs less then I do now! Anyone ever give it a try?

Well weekend has been pretty slow for me. Haven't managed to do a whole lot. Mostly because I have nooo motivation what so ever! lol
Branden made dinner last night(bless him) and it turned out horrible, which is weird for him. Sooo we ended up getting a sitter and going out bowling and for something to eat with friends. So was a nice night out. Tonight will consist of me watching PanAm, I'm just loving that show!

Temping was a pain the first month, but I think I've got it pretty well now. I didn't do the tutorial either. lol I tend to figure it out as I go along.

Thanks for advice ladies, I am so rubbish at IT things !! Will look at it again tomorrow when it will be CD1 for me.

TTC - I joined Slimming World which is similar to WW. LIke you, I joined for health reasons, my iron levels were much better when I was a bit slimmer. I also want to get as slim as i can so then if i do get pg I won't be big and uncomfortable !!

Just watching TV tonight and chillin before long week at work .

Have a nice Sunday eve everyone !!

Think i've done it this time ...can't wait for my BBT therm to plot in my temps !!

i tried a diet which is good its called Neris & Indias idiot proof diet, if you can stick to it its really good, https://www.amazon.co.uk/Neris-Indias-Idiot-Proof-Diet-Twig/dp/0141027436

Ive never tried Weight watchers but have tasted some of the food, some is good others not so.

Ive not temped since cd1 had a few days without an alarm for a wee break but back to it tomorrow :)

Well at least you got a night out instead, sounds like fun.

:dust:

Oh dear, it just took me to my chart. It's no worries, you will figure it out in time. It took me a while to get it. As long as YOU can access it, thats all that matters, lol

Oh! and if you have a phone capable to downloading apps(I have the android market) you can download FF's app and its WONDERFUL for bedsiting charting. I just wake up(kinda,lol) take my temp, put it in my phone and back to sleep!
GL!

When I click the link it comes up with the login page :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"