CD10 ..would love a buddy

cckarting - any sign of Ov yet?

Hope2bmama - Have you tested :)

:dust:

no i haven't O'd yet, still waiting haha! it could be a long wait.still just hanging out. been doing opk's and nothing so far. it's there but i can't tell if it's getting darker or not. how's everyone else doing? momma did you make your appt yet?

Yea I haven't ordered my preseed yet either. Going to talk to DH and see what he thinks of it before I go ahead and order. Just don't want to be totally weirding him out with a syringe full of goop :rofl:

But I don't think he will have an issue with it

Well stupid snow started today. Snowed for a good few hours. Has just stopped now. A little bit stuck but I assume and hope that it will go away! I know winter is coming and is pretty much here, but damnit! I don't want to accept it! lol

snow! that first snow always sucks. we've been so lucky to not have any snow yet, but i can tell it's coming! how's it going ttc? Hopefully we can oth be in the 2ww together, i hope i get to be in with someone! aaaahhh i just wanna scream :)

LOL I hear you on that one! I was having that kind of day yesterday too! Today is a bit better. Well my af finished up thursday. Tiny bit of spotting on friday, but nothing to be considered flow. Fertility friend tells me I still have 15 days left until I'm even in my fertile period. I'm sooo worried it's going to come early this month and I'm going to miss it!! lol Thinking I should order some cheap OPKs online and test every day! lol

I've been trying to take my mind off it a bit more lately. Been focusing more on loosing a bit of weight.

Hows it all going for you?

my cycles are so crazy i don't ever know when it's going to come so i've been doing opk's every day and charting everyday and bd'ing all the time because i don't know when i'll O. if it goes with my last chart i don't for another 2 weeks. but I think it could be within the next week cuz my cm is watery and my cervix is petty soft already, but opk's are very neg! so we might be in the 2ww together!

That would be awesome if we were! We can obsess together! lol
I think I am going to get some opks just to be on the safe side. Ohh if I were to go based on my cm, you'd think I was fertile now! lol My cm was ewcm yesterday.

i've heard that can happen right after af. I never get ewcm so i can never really go by that it just gets watery.

Yea I don't know if I normally do, because honestly, last month was the first month I even knew what to look for!! lol

thats me too! i didn't really start worrying about anything until last month. thats when i started temping and opking everyday!! and i noticed I didn't have any ewcm last month so i'm guessing i don't every have any cuz i've never noticed it before.

Sooo my DH told me tonight he thinks I'm getting 'too emotional' over this TTC thing. I just about bit his head off for that comment. I was emotional in general yesterday and then I found out someone I despise went and got pg. They found out we were trying and apparently there is some sort of competition going on that I'm unaware of, and they started trying too, and wouldn't you know it, they got pg right away. Twit...

Anyways, I was emotional yesterday because of hormones and I cried, and he thought it was because of that. Some days...I swear his head is up his arse! lol
Basically told him to be quiet and that he's wrong. He stopped talking, lol

Ohhhh how our men love us!

Morning ladies,
Up really early this morning with DS who wanted breakfast straight away ( 5.57am!!!).

Hope ypu are managing to keep warm in the :cold: !!! We have very mild winters on the south coast and we rarely get any snow !!

I hope you ladies get your pos opk very soon, i'm sure it won't be that long to wait.

TTCin BC - it's so hard when you hear of other people getting pg, where i work there is always people pg or baby showers going on but i just zone out !!! I think DH sometimes just don't get it !!! Mine is quite relaxed about the whole thing but we haven't been trying for that long, i think it might be a different story in a few months time,

Have a good day ladies

:dust::dust::dust:

Hello ladies!

No, I have not made my appt yet. But I will call today.

It is really hard to hear about people who don't even have to try and get pg or they didn't really want to and then they do!! Also, I have a friend who is due in January and it's hard because thats when I would have been when I was due but I had the mc :( so its really hard to see her go through all of the things that I would have been going through.

But it happens. I just can't wait to get my bfp! And of course I can't wait for you ladies either!!

FYI, took a test this morning and it was a bfn :(

Tccinbc - hope your feeling better today :hugs: its not easy when other ppl get PG, I know at least 10 that are just now...and seem to always spot heaps of PG people walking about and find myself staring at their bumps :( (not that im wierd or that I just want one too) lol

Momma - sorry you got a BFN, maybe the doc will do a blood test to make sure?

try4kid3 - that is 1 early start for you this morning, ouch!

cckarting - hows things with you? are your opk's getting a line yet?

Has anyone heard from hope2bmama?

Going to order my preseed when OH gets home :happydance: he might get freaked out with it too but im going to be stealth about it under the covers :rofl: this is going to be fun!!

Its getting pretty cold here now to especially in the mornings! Makes you just want to stay in bed and :sleep:

:dust:

Hi ladies,

YAy my thermometer arrived and AF getting a little better. Thank goodness !! Might have a go at charting my temp tomorrow !!

Hope you ladies all ok

Snd - I hope he does do a blood test so I can at least rule that out for sure!

Try - Im glad you are feeling better! where can I get a thermometer??

Hi

I just ordered it from Amazon, quite cheap and came really quickly !!

so excited you get your thermometer today! it's so exciting to start temping (i'm a nerd i know). snd i'm doing ok had a wisdom tooth pulled today :( so not feeling like doing to much today. temp is still kinda weird. wonder if my tooth issues wil affect my temp tomorrow?? i think i might try some conceive plus, but i'm scared if i order it i'll O before i get them! hope you get some answers momma! TTC i know exactly how you feel! i work with two ladies and they have both told me that there both going to start trying soon so i might have to wait if they both get preg first :( i don't care for either of them really so it just pisses me off....

That's my pressed ordered :) OH didnt no what it was and asked was it for the fish tanks :rofl: I couldn't even tell him what it was after that!!! Just said no love and got the card!!!

Damn iPhone prediction text!!! Preseed even!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->