CD10 ..would love a buddy

Going to see the dr next week :)

My bb's are a little sore and heavy now and I feel a little crampy :( not sure what is up with that. Hopefully the dr can let me know what is going on.

How is everyone doing today?

i'm doing alright had one of my wisdom teeth pulled today :(, and i think were bd'ing to much....i'm getting sore (TMI)! i think i'm gonna take a couple days break!

lol cckarting--your not a nerd! It's strangely addictive! I actually fell asleep with the damn thermometer in my mouth this morning! I haven't been totally waking up, just zombie like. Guess Im just getting so used to it. But yea, I woke up 10mins later and it had shut off and it was in my mouth, lol so had to do it again! I told DH and he thought it was pretty funny.

Thanks ladies, I'm doing alot better today. I'm not happy happy for them, but I can understand that they are happy about it of course. Long story short, my DH is not technically my DD's biological dad. But he is her Dad legally and otherwise. I left her bio-dad when I was 5 months pg because I was being pushed out the door by his now present g/f. So just stings a little more because of who it is. But none the less, sucking it up and realizing it has nothing to do with me!

I know I'm going to order some OPKs from this site here in Canada, i just have to see if they have preseed or not. Otherwise it wouldnt be here until after I O because it has to come from the states and customs and what not can take a while. Kinda sucks! lol

Glad to hear everyone else is plugging along. Sorry for another bfn momma. I know exactly how it feels to not get af but keep getting bfns and it sucks!! I finally just gave up and assumed af would show up whenever. But that was only my second cycle off BCP

Thanks TTCinBC! I am glad you are doing better. I just want my af to show up if she is going to so I can get on with it!!

Well I had a crazy dream last night that I actually was pg even though I kept getting the bfn's!! lol my dr even came to my house to "diagnosis" me as really being pg! It was a really nice dream but then I had to wake up! :D

Hi ladies

How are we al doing today ?

I'm slowly getting over AF, although feel pretty washed out today !!

Hopefully not long until we all ov !!!

Hi ya's :)

How's everyone today?

Momma maybe your dream will come true, lots of ppl have PG dreams before their BFP!!

I got a high on my CBFM today don't know if that means I might Ov earlier maybe cd12 again, but I don't think my preseed will be here by then, takes longer as I opted for free p&p

Cckarting hows your mouth after getting your tooth taken out

:dust:

try4kid3 - not so good you feeling washed out, hope your feeling better soon :hug:

I just ordered a reading from Gail :wacko:

Was reading the forum about it, suppose it cana do any harm

Hi ladies

Off out tonight to kids party whoop whoop ( not)

Feeling lots better this afternoon and getting my energy back . SND - what's that reading all about ??

CCkarting - i have a tooth being taken out next week, dreading it - hope your mouth is feeling better soon

Speak laters

Can't wait to get my smiley again, keep checking the calendar and wishing time would hurry up !!

Its like a Pregnancy Reading, she predicts when you will get your BFP, ive read in a few forums she has been really good

Ohh that sounds interesting! Does she charge for a reading?

heres the forum https://www.babyandbump.com/paranormal/

my mouth doesn't hurt to bad today. but i now have a yeast infection :( i've never had one before so that sucks i can't bd for a few days, but at least it's not a week or something. they told me wait until sunday or so....hopefully I don't O until then.

Ohh yeast infections suck! I've had a few of them over the years. Not in a long time mind you. Have you DH avoid going in and out, as that can draw the yeast out from where it's supposed to be and bam! Cause a yeast infection! lol It's no fun at all. Your doctor confirmed that's what it was?

I've never used the CBFM, I'm guessing a high is like a positive on a OPK?

Ohh have fun at the kids party!! I usually make sure to bring Tylenol with me, lol

I hope that dream is a sign of your soon coming BFP!!

I had a reading done with gail, and I quite liked it! She said I would get pg mid January and get my BFP the end of January. I know I will be disappointed if I don't get it then, but oh well.

Let us know what she says!

Not much to report here, still just plodding away, waiting to O again. I think I'm going to refrain from telling DH when I O this time. He was a tad bit stressed I think about it last month. Not that he'd admit to it, but I know him better then he thinks! lol

Hope everything else is good!

Good luck with the reading!!

I might do that if I don't get my bfp by then end of the year just to see what she says....

I hope that dream means a bfp soon too!!

yea, it was confirmed by a dr.....it's ok i'm not really having any symptoms from it. i just noticed something was waay different when checking my cm! she said i should be good to go in 3 days :)

I will update you all when it comes through :) says 2-3 days

You get low,high and peak, peak is the time when you would get a +opk

Roll on 3days time then cckarting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79