CD10 ..would love a buddy

i'm already ready for it to be over! its like because they tell me i can't bd, i want to do it even more!

Question ladies,

I just used an OPK for fun because I wanted to see what may be going on with my crazy body. When I took that OPK in October, it was a very dark +. I just took another OPK and it was still + but lighter. You can get a + OPK all the time right? And then when it gets darker is when you o, right?

no. the only time an opk is positive is when its as dark or darker than the control line. you should only have a pos opk when your LH is surging. multiple pos opks can be due to pcos. some say pos opk can be a sign of pregnancy. but to answer your question no they shouldn't always be pos. on mine i always have a light line but no where even close to pos. and then it goes pos, then after my surge it goes back to really light again.

Morning ladies,

YAY we are all another day on in our cycles !!!

Hope everyone has a lovely Thursday

Well like I said, the OPK was not really + because it was lighter than the control line (however it was kind of dark). I just wanted to make sure I was normal because there was a line when I shouldn't be anywhere near o'ing lol :) I think I am going to take another one today to see what it looks like....I know I don't have pcos because I was checked out after my mc for everything....

Oh and guess what? My dr. called and said that they had to change my appt to DECEMBER 1st because they over booked! Now I am going to have to wait until then to see what is going on :(

what! that's like 3 weeks away what a dick! how can they make you wait that long? maybe you are o'ing really late, who knows lol. this ttc thing is terrible!

Oh momma thats terrible they have moved it so far away!! Peeonastck.com has some good things on it about opk's i only started using them the last couple of cycles so Im pretty dumb in that area

CD8 for me and my preseed arrived today :happydance: came just as quick as the postage you pay £6 for!! Good old amazon :thumbup:

:dust:

I know! :( Dumb doctor's offices.

Snd - I actually read about the opks on the website too. Very interesting. I don't know, but I am going to take another opk when I get home and let you all know. Maybe I can post a picture of it.....

this ttc thing is terrible lol!!!!

ttc is the worst! it's so frustrating and confusing!!!! hopefully it get's better for all of us!

Morning ladies

Well I had a super super busy day yesterday...my cat had to go to vets for little operation on her leg and work was just manic !!TGIF !

Momma - that's so bad that you have to wait so long, maybe you can ring again and see if they have any spaces come up !! Did you take another opk test ?

I hope everyone else is doing ok...

SND - When do u expect to ov this cycle ? I am thinking i should get my smiley week on Monday and am defo going to Bd after that, which we didn't do before !!

TTC and ccKarting - How are you all getting on ?

Enjoy Friday everyone, nearly the weekend !!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Not too much going on here. Kinda been avoiding the threads a bit to be honest. Been having an emotional few days and just needed a bit of a break.

Is it just your regular doctor Momma? I've never had to wait more then a week to get in to see mine! That's a long time! I'd be annoyed for sure!

I've honestly only ever done OPKs twice. 2 days in a row. First one was almost positive and the second was positive. Managed to get lucky I guess! lol I was having O pains and figured I'd give'em a try since they were in the house. Still not sure if I will get any more. I'm on the fence with it all to be honest. Probably ties in with my emotional days, lol

Glad to hear everyone else is doing good!!! Tomorrow is Remembrance day here, so will be a stat/long weekend. Nothing planned as of yet. Have invited the in-laws for dinner on sunday. Whats everyone else up to?

I didn't have a chance to take another opk :( but still no sign of af....

I am going to a football game on Sunday (I live in Ohio) and that is about all I have planned for the weekend so far. I called me dr. and said that I am having more issues so if there is an opening or cancellation to please call me!

Other than that, I live a pretty boring life!!! LOL :D

I am glad everyone is doing okay and I hope you have a great rest of the day!!

Hi ladies,

Well, we all made it to Friday !!!

Me and DH are celebrating out wedding anniversary today ( 5yrs)...god that makes me seem old !!!We are going out for a few beers.

More kids parties this weekend,

Hope you all have a good weekend

Happy Anniversary try! not much up for the weekend here. maybe watch the last harry potter lol. were pretty boring!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY have a great night :hug:

Awe ttcinbc, it is really hard some days, a lot of frustration too have a :hug: hope you feel better soon

Momma - you must be going out of your mind!! No AF is sometimes worse than a BFN as you dont know what the hell is going on. fx'd your doc gets back to you with an earlier appointment

cckarting - hows you, any sign of Ov yet?

I got my reading from that wifey here it is

Below is your pregnancy outlook:

Linking in around you, I pick up on a content path around you, and feel many improvements around you as a family coming in within 2012, especially around finance

I also link with a male spirit side, and S initial who seems quite close around you, and wishes to show you anything of a financial worry will become alot more positive in your path within 2012 also

Looking at pregnancy, I feel this is very much on your mind, and spirit show no problems ahead with conception, although this conception may have taken you a little longer than your previous ones

I see a pregnancy for January 2012, and a baby girl born I see that all is well and healthy around pregnancy labour and birth, and this child will complete your family for you :) x

So to clarify I see 1 child ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

Well I have no idea who the S she is talking about is, and cannot think of any males that have passed that I was close to!! I like the sound of the financial situation being positive!! Ill start putting the lottery on then :rofl:

Bit of fun I suppose :)

:dust:

Happy Anniversary Try4kid3!! Hope you and your DH have some fun!

cckarting - The last Harry Potter was good! I liked the books better though :)

Snd - that is a pretty good reading! I like money and babies! LOL I hope those things really come true for you!!

Ah thanks ladies !!

We will have a great time i'm sure,

catch up with you all tomorrow

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hey snd! im doing alright, still no sign of O'v im starting to think i may not O this cycle :( i dunno i've felt horrible about this cycle i want to O so bad this cycle and at least have a good try at a bfp, but everything seems to be against me! so crushed i probably wont get my bfp, i guess there's always next year right......Hope everyone has a FABULOUS FRIDAY!

I know its hard but try and stay positive :hugs: Im sure you will Ov and hopefully get a nice surprize in the end :) Keep temping, opk'ing, Bd'ing and smiling hun x

Have you thought about trying Soy or Vitamin B6? :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->