CD10 ..would love a buddy

thanks! still can't bd for 2-3 more days. I was going to take soy this month but decided against it since it would be our last month trying. I wanna do a little more research on it because i've heard it can cause cysts. maybe my ob will just give me clomid when we decide to try again! I ordered conceive plus, so hopefully i O so i can put it to good use! Hopefully if i do O it will be after it gets here, should be here tuesday!

Morning ladies,

We had a nice evening out and the kids stayed with family so was nice to get up in our own time this morning !!

SND - You must be getting close to ov ? Are you still using cbfm ?

cckarting - as long as you keep bding you are still in with a chance and also checking with opk. I really hope you ov soon !!

How is everyone else doing today ?

I keep counting down the days ...dh just informed me that he is away next weekend, as long as he comes back on Sunday we should be ok !!

Have good Saturdays everyone !!

:dust::dust::dust:

cckarting - is that the same as preseed? if it is and you havent used it before you are in for a laugh, So much for me being stealth!! Had to get OH to put light on as I could not see what I was doing :rofl: we did have a few giggles!!! I know what you mean about wanting to research it more, Ive only read about it on here so dont now much about it

try4kid3 - I think between cd12-15, im not sure exactly when, yes im still using cbfm, cd10 and still high. Did you have a good night last night?

My temps are funny this cycle they seem to be post Ov the past few days, wish I knew more about it all :/

:dust:

Hi ladies

Feeling a bit down today...went to kids party and there was lots of babies and people asking am i having another one ? I know they mean well but i get fed up of being all breezy about it !! oh well maybe this cycle will be the one for all of us .

How are we all doing ?

Morning ladies! Yea it's like pree seed I figured try something new. He won't mind as London as it's for a baby he would do anut

Anything! Stupid I phone. So he knows I already ordered it, and what it does. :) but just found out he's gonna be out of town all week.. So hoping I wait til next Sunday to O!

I thought my Oh would be a bit wierd about it but he was fine :)

Cheer up try4kid3 it will be your turn soon and you will have a wee baba to show off :) chin up :hugs:

My head has been soooo sore all day today!! felt sick last night and this morning, maybe thats whats up with my temps a little bug or something, or maybe because I eat faaaar to much on a daily basis!! No food is safe with me around :rofl:

Haha snd same with me. I feel like I'm eating just to eat. Got bd in this morning, and probably tomorrow before dh leaves. We went shopping a couple hours away today and got pree seed from Walgreens we don't have one in our town..... Hopefully it works well :)

Morning ladies,

Feeling very positive today, cos I know i can start testing with opk on Thurs, feels very close now.

SND - ov is getting close for you, hopefully fingers crossed !!

GL with all the pre seed ...fingers X it works

Enjoy your Sundays

morning, hoping everyone's having a good weekend! going to try out my preeseed tonight, alhough i know i'm not O'ing. but it'll be nice to figure out what i can expect lol

hi everyone

can't believe how quickly time is going !! How are we getting on, any positive opks to report ??

Haha cckarting I had to try it out 1st night too!!

Try4kid3 - I don't even know if I'm going to Ov this cycle, my temps are all to pot and usually by now I'm getting darker opk but theres not even a faint line :/

Hope everyone else is doing good

surely going to try it out tonight, ugh i don't want him to go! it drives me crazy while he's away. I have no idea about your chart, sorry. it almost looked you already O'd!

Awe, I'd be the same me and OH are suck together all the time! You have us to keep ya company! hope it will pass quick for you :)

I know it's strange my temps are all above my past cycles coverlines, could be a cycle without Ov

Hi

SND - hopefully you just gonna ov a bit later ?? and you said earlier you might have had a bug, maybe that's why temps all a bit funny. How do u know with cbfm if u ov do you still get a smiley ??

Is it quite common to have a cycle with no ov ? this might be true for me too as i don't really get the ewcm ?? Can u still get Lh surge but no ov ??

cckarting - we can defo keep u company. Im sure time will go quick

:hugs::hugs:

Im feeling fine now im hoping I will Ov, im not too sure how often it does happen but I know it does sorry not much use, you get 3 bars on the screen and when its at the 3rd bar you ger a wee egg picture and usually Ov the next day :)

Hopefully u will get that ov soon !! Glad u feeling better now too

at least i have you guys! i would go nuts with no one to talk to all week! were just finally getting to watch the final harry potter,so pumped

Hey ladies, sorry I've been MIA! Our box that controls our Internet and cable has gone nutso, so waiting for them to bring a new one. Should be Thursday. Will try and pop over to my mums to catch up tomorrow! Not much going on here though. Hope all is well and will read tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->