CD10 ..would love a buddy

When are you hoping to Ov

Hopefully will get my smiley next Monday and then ovulate either on Tuesday or Wednesday. I think last month I ov 2 days after the smiley and we had stopped bding by then, silly mistake. Will make sure we bd the day after smiley and the day after that !!!

GL everyone

:dust::dust::dust:

lol. we got the bding down lastime i ovulated and it still didn't work. hoping for some better luck this month, but it's not been good so far! i did find the aisle at walmart that has hpt for 88 cents so i grabbed a couple! that was the high light of my day. dh is just packing to head outta town, we'll get one more bd in, and then i'll have to wait until friday :(. fx i wait to O until then so we have a chance at a bfp this month. so if i hold off i should be in the 2ww with you try!

Morning ladies!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! I am really starting to feel the pressure of wanting another baby too :( it is really eating away at me but I am trying to stay positive.

Anyway, I had a pretty boring weekend overall. And I took another OPK and it looked like it was lighter than the last test so I am pretty sure that is good lol :D this stuff can get really confusing sometimes...

Also, no sign of af....can't wait to go see the doctor

yea, i'm so confused about ttc haha. so the preeseed was pretty awesome! i liked it so hopefully it does the job when it comes to O time. but my temps are being really weird......anyone have any insight?

Hi ladies,

really sorry not good at understanding temps too much, have only just started temping this month and i keep forgetting to do them at the same time, i may have to give up cos i am too scatty !!!!

Momma - i feel the same as you !! i woke up over the weekend and started feeling really broody, hopefully this will be our cycle. I start to get very impatient as ov time gets nearer and just wish the days away !

SND - do u think u might have ov yet?

Speak laters everyone

try your chart looks really good, i wouldn't give up yet, you will be so excited when you get your ch's! they don't look scatty at all. just set an alarm and take it then, i do it when dh's alarm goes off, then i go back to bed until i hve to get up. sometimes i sleep in and take it an hour after i'm suppose to but just note it in the notes! GL

Haha cckarting I like the preseed too, but its a bit strange in the middle of the night lol!! I kept having to wipe! (sorry tmi) Im afraid im no good with the temps thing, mine are still post Ov high??? Looks like were both having wierd temps :shrug:

Try4kid3 - Keep going with it it gets easier to remember becomes a daily routine and if you temp early or late use this site https://whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php its good, no signs of Ov for me yet opk still white

ttcinbc - look farward to hearing from you soon :)

Momma - any news from you? :hugs:

:dust:

snd is there any way you ovulated way early this cycle, like during or right avfer af? cuz if those there my post O temps, i'd be pretty excited?

I really dont know?? Its starting to get me a bit down thinking that I will not Ov this cycle :( I started cbfm on cd6 and it went to high on cd7 I think, Is it possible to Ov so early in a cycle?

yea, i think so. some woman O during af! or you could be O'ing a little bit late, your still early in your cycle! afm i'm on cd 22 and nothing so far!

Heres last cycle and this ones overlay...very different :/

Attachments

• chart1.png
    chart1.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 3
Hi ladies

Thanks for that link SND i will have a look at that later. You are still early on in your cycle, i didn't ov until day 17 so that might be the same for you too !
I don't know much about ov ing during AF or just after, sorry !!

Fingers X you will ov !!

cckarting - are you using opk to monitor when you ov ?

:hugs:

Thank you try4kid3, Im p'd off because I only have 3 cbfm sticks left as I thought i would only need 10 this cycle, it was only 10 last 1, and its too late to order any of internet :( suppose I can buy them out boots expensive tho :(

yes, i'm using opk's and there still neg so far. your chart difference is CRAZY! maybe your going to have a bigger better O this cycle, and so you're temps will be higher?? You could just bd every other night from now on, that way you'll never miss your fertile window lol. plus its funner than stressing about temps,opk's, monitors.......ugh i wish i was O'ing regularly! if i was i'd never worry about opk's or charts! AAAHHHH ok feel better now :) just give it a couple more days and see what our temp does! and FX you get your peak within your 3 days so you won't need new ones

Thank you I hope so too, its it very crazy!! kinda exciting to see what will happen over the nest few days but also very nervous...heres hoping our temps will sort themselves out big time lol...I hope i dont have to go buy some out of boots hate the price differnce its just over a fiver but its a fiver id rather in my purse lol

:dust:

i agree with the temp thing! i don't know how ours can both be so messed up!?? i get it about the money too! it's always better to get something for cheaper, more money in the purse the better lol!

Snd-- i know its possible to get a pos opk and not O. Maybe you will just O a bit later this month? I know my temps this month are a bit off, actually higher then last months temps in general. But no sign of O for me. So just stay positive and keep watching your temps and opks!

Momma--i totally understand wanting the baby sooo badly. Ive been like that for a few months. But oddly, the last few weeks, ive been strangely content with the waiting. I have my moments of course though lol

Trying--temping can suck sometimes! Lol definteily gets easier. Ive been havibg some issues the last few weeks waking up late or not at all! Lol dont think i will give myself the break during af this time. Seems to mess me up!

Ohhh preseed cckarting? I still havent ordered mine. Then again, you need the internet to do thar! Lol might just give it this cycle and if we need it will order before next. I dont know...might order it soon anyways . Lol probably will

Well not a heck of alot going on here. Just been enjoying myself. My mom asked to take dd for the night, so we had a lovely night with chinese and wine lol great combo! And saturday night i went to this fundraiser fashion show thing with my mum. Was awesome. The food was yummy and they had this wonderful signature rasberry cocktail. I think i will have to visit Okanagan spirits for it!

Been reading lots. Been reading the Twlight books actually. Alreadt have, but they're good. Anyone else read them? Well hows everyone else doing?

OMG, YES! i've read all the twilight books like 4 times. there so good and its quietly entertaining. (use to read them when my youngest was a newborn) so excited the movie starts this weekend. i really liked the pree seed as long as you don't use to much lol.

I LOVE the twilight books!! I already bought my ticket to see the new movie lol. On
My husband and I have actually been bding more lately so I hope it helps :) lol. I had some bad pain on my one ovary side today. I dont normally get it that bad but it went away. Weird. I think next cycle im going to try opks and temping but I will just make sure I bd every other day just to be on the safe side :)

Morning ladies

Was so tired last night and feel much better today tho .

SND - Hi hope you ov before you have to buy more sticks that's a real pain, i was just thinking about how much money i have spent on opk and pg tests i reckon over one hndred pounds !!!!

I haven't read any of the Twilight books but have seen the first film which was good.

I am going to buy my opks today for starting to test on Thursday ( cd11) I am hoping to get smiley on Monday then bd tuesday and WEdnesday to cover all bases.

How are we all going today ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->