CD10 ..would love a buddy

Hi ya's

Try4kid3 - why dont you just go for the IC's there sooo much cheaper :)

Tccinbc - Im not even getting a faint line on OPK's :/ usually its a faint line that gets darker but its stark white, who knows lol my temps went up again today.

Momma - Did af come for you of you still in limbo?

cckarting - hows your temps going today? I still have no clue about mine :/

:dust:

I havent read any of the twilight book but if there good I might get them, I like reading helps keep your mind very occupied :)

Snd - Nope. No sign of af...but I did have those pains yesterday on the right side pretty bad and my cm was clearish but alot of it. Ugh. I cannot wait to go to the dr!

I have never had an OPK that was stark white lol. Mine always has a faint line.

Maybe you Ov'd again? is that possible?

Mine are usualy white after af but around now they should be faint or even positive

snd your chart baffles me! it's so crazy you pretty much have a tri-phasic chart without cross hairs! my temp went up a bit today not much though, mine is being crazy too! fx you O'd just not showing ch's!

I have it in my head that I am not going to Ov this cycle, hope yours sort themselves out too..grrrrr why can it not be simplez!!! lol

do you have vip on ff? you can compare your chart to other charts and it will give you a percentage of how many charts like yours were Ov,Anov,Preg.........

No but I cheated and opened up another account lol will go do that now thank you :)

boo!! that sucks, i was hoping we could get some % of what your temps looked like!

All this is pretty crazy! Your right, why can't this just be simple or easy??

I told me DH that I was testing with OPKs and that I was going to start charting and he just gave me a look LOL! It was priceless. For some reason though he still wants to bd...I guess it doesn't bother him as much as he thought it would :D

I am half tempted to just bd every other day to cover my basis and not chart or test or anything like that lol but I know that won't happen

Me toooo :( Ive searched old google about it but nothing

My OH doesnt take much to do with my charts or that, and I dont think I could even explain how it all works anyway lol

haha i don't think I could explain how it works exactly right! oh bubbles i'm tired this morning.

Hi ladies

snd - don't give up hope of oving, what cycle day do you normally ov on ? I think it would be very rare to ov during your period as the lining is being shed ?? but im no expert in these things, I reckon just keep on with ur cbfm and wait and see, it might suddenly happen !!

I talk quite a bit to dh about temps etc but really he just needs to know when we are bding . . haha !!

I was trying to decide when the best time to bd after getting the smiley. I am thinking the day after the smiley cos i seem to ov quite a while after . Would u expect ur temp to take a sudden drop when u ov ?

this might be useful ??

https://www.americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/ovulationfaq.htm

Hi ya try4kid3 thanks for being positive for me, Just wish I knew what was going on, by now I should have a faint line or dark on OPK but nothing :( Ov CD14 last time and CD12 the time before, its looking like im going to have to get the CBFM sticks out of boots, isnt the end of the world, will make sure im stocked up in the future!

I would :sex: on day of smiley and day after, not everyone gets a temp drop, some only get a rise and then after a few days FF will confirm the day of Ov by adding crosshairs to your chart

Thanks thats interesting, so since I have a regular cycle I dont think I would have Ov'd during AF, also not right after as its usualy a 28day cycle not a 21 day

Well maybe the days in between are getting longer and u will ov on day 16 ?? it's a pain u have to get the new sticks tho !!

No, i don't think u would have ovd yet either !!

i hope your temp evens out a bit, and your opk's and fm start making more sense!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->