CD10 ..would love a buddy

I posted a thread to see if anyone has seen a chart like that before, no replies yet, just curious to see what the outcome of it was

Here is a bit of interesting reading about temping :) https://www.fertilityuk.org/nfps405.html

Hi ladies

Just to let you know that i am out for this month. Just been for check up about the bleeding i had last cycle and when the dr looked again she noticed a patch on my cervix that bled very easily. I have been referred to hospital to have a colposcopy ?? and to have the bleeding cauterised and swabs taken. So no more bd for me until this is all sorted...

Gutted but would like to know everything is sorted really...i still want to keep up on here and get everyone's news

gl trying! pop in and chat even if your out, the company is nice :)

Chin up try4kid3 get everything sorted and then back to the egg chase, hope all goes well with it all x :hug:

Hi ya's

Threads quiet today, hows everyone doing?

:dust:

Hi ladies

It is quiet today isn't it !!

SND - how you getting on with oving...any sign yet ?

I feel ok today, will have my appointment within the next 2 weeks so hopefully not out of the race for too long !!

Dr was very re assuring and doesn't think it's anything to worry about, in fact she said if my cervix hadn't bled so much she would have recommended we just leave it.
Hope i get my appointment soon then I can back with you guys !!!

I am glad you know what is going on now Try4kid3! I hope everything goes well for you!!

I haven't had much of anything going on with me except the increased cm. Other than that I feel pretty normal.....only 2 more weeks until I see my dr! Hopefully we can fix my irregularness and get a plan in action to help with ttc.

I hope everyone has a fabulous Wednesday!!

morning ladies! so i started spotting a little bit lastnight??? but it was only twice and now it's gone. i looked at my chart last month and i started spotting the exact same cd last month! so confused......

Try4kid3 - No sign yet still only high on CBFM and no lines on OPK, temps still high too :/

Momma - Hope the 2 weeks fly by for ya so you can get some answers

cckarting - looked at your chart and you seem to have had a huge dip 3days after last spotting, was that when you Ov'd last time? maybe Ov spotting? do you check CM?

started spotting again this morning. yea i check cp and cm, cp is still to high for me to reach this morning. it gets lower as the day goes on so i should be able to reach it around 7pm tonight, cm seems like a watery/dry. like it's wet but it's not really wet like it's suppose to be! O i'm getting so annoyed with this! it could be but last month i spotted for 3 days, then a week later i spotted again and then i finally O'd!

Hmmm its all so frustrating, my cm is still creamy so no chance Of Ov yet, just ordered 10 CBFM for £7 boots have gone from £19 for 20 up to £25 it's ridiculous not paying that when I can get them for £15 on net!! Just hope they come on bt Friday

I spotted a lot a few cycles ago before and after Ov its soooo annoying, fx'd your Ov isnt too far away

Hey ladies! Im back!

Oh Trying-- sorry to hear about the bleeding, but really glad to hear that its being sorted and ive got my fungera crossed that you will be back to ttc in no time! You should definitely stick around and chat! Want to hear that your doing well!

Snd--your chart really does look odd. Any chance the batteries in your thermometer need to be changed?

Cckarting--that definitely sounds like O spotting to me! Here's hoping!

Momma, glad to hear your okay! Do they have you on a cancelation list at all?

Well, not much here. Supposed to O next weekend. so expecting things to pick up sometime soon. Cervix is low anf soft right now. Cm is starting to turn creamy i think. Humm maybe i will O earlier then next weekend?

i hope it's not O spotting dh won't be home for 3 more days yet :( oh well i kinda already feel out even though it hasn't even started yet. it's weird the spotting cuz it's more of a peach color idk my body is fed i guess!

Okay ladies. Take a look at this OPK......https://C:\Users\Tochinsky\Pictures\Camera

Did it work? What do you think of this?

How about this attachment?

Attachments

• IMG_20111116_211836.jpg
    IMG_20111116_211836.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 4
Sorry about it being so blurry. I took it with my phone. The first line showed up right away and is darker than the 2nd line....does this mean I am Oing??

I would say your going to O tomorrow or friday! get to bd'ing!!!! I hope you catch your egg momma. and the increase in your cm yesterday goes right along with O'ing so. Go get some :) I have my fx you catch your egg!

Yea I'd say it would probably be darker tomorrow. If you get a line as dark as the control it means you will be Oing in the next 12-36hours. So yes, get to BDing!!

Ohhh Cckarting! I didn't realize your hubby was away! That kinda sucks! Well I know in August I had some weird bleeding. I figured I was about to O, but I didn't know then that my cycles are about 40 days long, so couldn't have been O bleeding. Hummm, based on your chart, doesn't really look like your Oing. I'd say just give it a few more days. You never know, the IRB may not have anything to do with O. I really hope you catch that egg!

Well, I've been checking my cervix and yesterday it was low and soft, today it's moved up(almost can't reach it,almost) and it's still soft. CM is creamy, but i also found a tad bit of EWCM in it. So maybe I'm going to O early this month? A whole week early!!! Who knows, last month I was tricked as well. But I wasn't checking CP or CM last month really too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->