CD10 ..would love a buddy

UGH my DH is pissing me off (excuse my language)!!! He didn't FEEL like bding last night! and he knew that I was Oing! I don't know what his deal was but we will bd tonight whether he likes it or not. I won't miss my chance just because he doesn't FEEL like it. Big baby. LOL

Sorry. I am just really frustrated with him right now. I wish he completely understood and actually helped me with this :(

Anyway....how is everyone else doing this fine Thursday??

Momma - I had the same last cycle, felt like strangling him!! And a huff...well thats mild I was RAGING!! Was telling him I was going to leave him and move in with my friend haha! then I calmed down lol thats why Im not even mentioning anything to him this time, then theres no pressure on his side.

Tccinbc - I will get some new batteries see if that helps I never thought of then :blush: Heres hoping you do Ov early and you catch that eggy :happydance:glad to see you back with us :flower:

cckarting - dont feel out quite yet, maybe Ov will hold out untill DH gets home :)

Try4kid3 - hope your doing ok today, another day closer to getting back into the chase :hugs:

AFM - temps still high (will hunt out a battery either today or tomorrow) cm creamy and CBFM is still high...hope my new sticks arrive tomorrow, or might havve to use todays one and try and trick it...but I think that will mess the monitor up

:dust:

Hi

SND - i know how you feel too !! it's so hard when you feel pd off them to then get all into the bding !! Good news if you think u starting to ov ...fingers crossed it happens soon !!

I am doing ok, trying not think about babies too much and planning lots of things to fill in time before next cycle. Hoping to hear from hospital soon,

How is everyone else doing ?? anyone else oving ??

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am glad everyone is doing okay!

I really hope to catch this egg lol. I don't mean to pressure him but I just had a good feeling about his cycle. Anyway, I was trying to convince him to bd and he was just like "your trying harder than usual. Did you take a test?" I was like....ya but that shouldn't matter. I still would have wanted to bd either way LOL but he still didn't want to :(

Men just dont get this whole ttc thing sometimes! Ive elected to not tell dh when Im Oing this cycle. Well not exactly. He has a general idea. But, even though he wont admit it, i think he was feeling the pressure last cycle. Think i will be going to get some opks today. Just to see if there is a surge going on. CP is mid/soft and even though i found some EWCM yesterday, its mostly creamy. Sooo dun know. We will see! Trying not to stress too much this cycle. going to focus more on christmas shopping...hunting down a wooden rocking horse. Because thats what my 4 yr old seems dead set that santa is bringing her...ugh...couldnt be something easier! Lol

TTC - I know what you mean! Anyway we have been talking and he just doesn't see why we have to rush this and says that we have plenty of chances. Maybe I am just obsessing over it a little too much.....

My daughter only turns 3 in April so I am glad she really doesn't care what she gets for Christmas yet!! But I do know what she likes and I have some great ideas so I guess it is time to start shopping lol and I have 8 nieces and nephews to buy things for!!

Try not to get to stressed about it you still have time :) im bd'g every 2-3 days atm done OPK and not even a faint line yet :shrug:

Awe a rocking horse will be lovely, fx'd your OPK's are better then mine :)

Thank you try4kid3, glad your doing ok

:dust:

Yea, if we can't find one in the next couple days, DH will take a go at making one for her. Friend has one we can copy.

Yea, im hoping i get something on my opks! Lol will know tonight. They seem to be darker later in the evening

Yea christmas was soooo much easier last yr when she was 3. Lol

Hi ladies

We all sound very busy !!

TTC - a rocking horse sounds like a lovely pressie my children would love that too !

Momma - that's a lot of family to buy pressies, i love Christmas shopping tho

Has anyone had a positive opk ?

I think i am still going to use opks so i have an idea when i ov this month. might be useful for next cycle

:dust::dust::dust:

Are you still going to temp too, would be good to keep at it :)

Hey ladies! i just started christmas shopping this week! i'm loving it. I have 12 neices and nephews to buy for, and my two boys it's so much fun, except i have no ideas what to get my kids for christmas. haha! not getting to much this year, there already spoiled rotten! i'm still spotting and temps are still pretty consistant. I wouldn't think my battery would need changed already i just got it like a month or two ago! hope everyone's doing good and ready for the weekend!

Nope, don't think your batteries would need to be changed. and your chart looks good! Ive been a tad bit slack this month with my temps. Sigh...oh well! Lol

how can it look good!? i can't tell anything from my chart yet?

Lol i should have explained. I meant 2 things, looks good compared to your last months chart, and i meant it looks good, you dont need to change the battery lol
Sorry for the confusion! Lol

oh haha! yea it's more steady than it was last month, but i'm still confused as to what it's gonna do :(

Morning ladies

Well we are at another weekend ...hurrah !!
I have my niece for a sleepover tonight which will be fun as my DH going away.

SND - how u doing today any sign of that ov ? I think i should ov on Tuesday or Wednesday next week and get my smiley on Monday.

I am waiting to get paid next week then can start Christmas shopping !!

TTC - did u get anything on opks yet ?

cckarting - hope you get some answers soon

:dust::dust::dust:

Hey ladies!

Me and DH didn't get to do any bding last night either :( my daughter was sick yesterday and we were both pretty worn out. So next cycle it is!

How is everyone doing this fine Friday?

I am SUPER excited because I am seeing Breaking Dawn tonight!! :D

I'm going to see Breaking dawn tonight too!!!! i'm so pumped I can hardly wait. Nothing much new to report. DH came home early! he got in around 8 lastnight, and we didn't waste any time! even if i don't O it's fun trying! temps are still right around where they've been, no ups or downs really, i'll just keep doing opk's and hope for the best! :) hope everyone has a fabolous weekend!!

I heard it was amazing and exceeded everyone's expectations!! I am such a dork :D

Hi ladies

Just got two packs of opks on offer...bargain !!!!

Enjoy the film, you will have to let me know if it's any good !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->