CD10 ..would love a buddy

damn momma!! your making the anticipation terrible, i can hardly wait for tonight as it is!!!

Haha! I just re-watched all of the trailers they had of the movie and I think it made my anticipation worse!! But I just can't help it!

i Can't wait only 7 more hours until i get to see it!!

Omg i didnt even have to read the page before this to know your talking about breaking dwan!!!! Im going to see it in a few hours! Too excited! Think im more excited for this then Oing! :rofl:

Momma, if your a dork, so are all of us! You'd be amazed at how many ladies on this site are just as excited as us!!

Ive managed to stay clear away from most trailers/pictures and gossip with this movie. didnt want to ruin it. Only see the one main trailer they have on tv. I am hearing amazing stuff from people. Mostly that its better theb anyone expected!

Morning all,

Ladies, Sooooo how was the film ??n any good ?

SND - you ok ? any signs of ov on your cbfm ? Hope you doing ok

I have my niece staying this morning and then we have the school's autumn fair...

What is everyone else up to ?

Movie was amazing of course! Did not disappoint. And that's all I will say in case anyone else hasn't seen it and will be seeing it. But sooo good :)

Well, don't think I will be Oing this weekend. Cervix is mid/sift and CM is JUST starting to turn watery. Soo I think FF will be right again and I will O either next weekend or closer to it. Ohhh well, such is life. I'll take a 40 day cycle over not ovulating at all!

Oh autumn fair? Kind of like crafts? We have our towns annual christmas craft fair this weekend. Will be going tomorrow to try and hunt down that elusive rocking horse. Or at least someone who can point me in the right direction. If I don't find one soon, I fear my DH will be getting out the power tools....ugh..the saw dust. lol

Hope everyone else is good!

Hi All :)

Sorry I was not on yesterday was down picking up my new fish :)

Kept the mind of the whole Ov thing!! Dont think its gona happen this month now, cd17 and not even a little sign, so even if I did my LP would be very short, never mind looking farward to AF for once so I can start a new cycle.

Whats this film you's are all going on about sounds interesting :)

:dust:

Hi

had a lovely morning watching oldest son playing football and scoring a goal ( he is only 5 !!) then went to school fair. They had a German Market theme so lots of crafts. DH still away until tomorrow !!

TTC - i hope you find ur rocking horse, craft fairs are a great place to look for them !!

SND i was worrying you had given up on threads, nice to hear you ok !! what fish were you choosing ??? When is ur AF due?

I am still checking for ov and i admit i am tempted to bd maybe just once.

How is everyone else doing ?

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Glad you had a good day, maybe you have the next footy star there!! No not given up was just busy staring at my new fish haha (how sad lol) we have heaps now got 3 large tanks with all different kinds, the newest ones are oscar fish, been wanting them for soooo long and now I have 2 baby ones :happydance: :happydance:

Hi all

SND - Having fish sounds so cool, we have a cat and I don't think she would like them. My kids would love watching the fish...maybe it would calm them down !!

Just read online that people can bd before a colposcopy so thinking that we might give it a go on Tuesday ( my appointment is not until Thursday). I will see how it goes, probably best not to but i get a bit crazy around ov time !!!

Did an opk today and very light line, should get smiley on Monday !!

How is everyone else doing ?? Hopefully we can all be together for next cycle too !!

Enjoy your sat evenings :thumbup:

Ohhh i will be here until you all get your BFPs!

Breaking Dawn, it`s one of the last movies for the Twilight saga. I`m a geek and have read all the books a few times over, so the movies are a huge deal to me! lol

Oooo fish! I`ve been telling DH I want some fish. I think he`s pretty much ignoring the request though :growlmad: Will need to speak with him about that soon I think.

Well, don`t think I will O til next weekend. But I will try and remember to POAS tonight to check. I keep forgetting :dohh:

Well off to our craft fair shortly! Hope everyone`s weekend is going great!

Morning !!

Decided to be pro active today and take the kids out on my own for a day out. DH still away but we can still have a good time !!

I am getting very watery CM so i think ov not far away ( based on last cycle i should get my smiley tom !!)
How are we all doing ?

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well, i managed to remember the OPK tonight. There was the start of a line. So I know my LH surge will be this week as when there is no surge, they are stark white. So nice to know. CP is high/soft and cm is very creamy. FF says the 26th. So next saturday. Will be testing every day until O day I guess. Lots of BDing this week!

Hello

TTC - that sounds good re ur opk ...yep lots of bding needed this week !!

SND - how u getting on ? any news on the ov ?

How are momma and cckarting doing ? any news on ov ?

Have a nice Sunday everyone

Hi yas

Yes fish are great to watch..used to have a cat that slept on the lid if the tank was warm with the lights!

Roll on Ov for everyone :happydance: :happydance:

Not for me tho, just waiting on AF in 10 days then start again, dont know why I didnt Ov and not going to read about it either or it will start putting things in my head! Hopefully I will next cycle if not then Ill start looking into it :)

Tccinbc - you should get some fish, I have Large to small and cute to ugly lol, even have 2 small frogs :)

:dust:

hey ladies! sorry i've been MIA. had a BUSY weekend. got lots of bd'ing in :), had 3 cakes to make this weekend, and a birthday party at the bar to go to. so i can finally get on and chat! glad to hear everyone's doing great! still haven't O'd yet, thinking if i'm going to it's not going to be until next week......i dunno haha temps still staying the same, still spotting a little bit, but it's more peachy pink than anything and it's been 6 days now i think......it's weird but it did happen last cycle so i'm hoping it means i'm going to O! hope everyone has a fabulous night!

Hey Ladies!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Ours was pretty good. DH worked all weekend mind you and went out to watch UFC last night. So mostly just me and my LO. Went to our new indoor place center today with some other mums and their LO's. Was a good time.

Ohhh is everyone O'ing this week?? That would be fabulous! I wouldnt be alone! lol
Well, found out DH is going fishing this week one last time before the lakes freeze over, and he's probably staying the night out there :growlmad: Not impressed!! I O this week! Not like it happens once every 30 days like it should, lol Bah...but I'd rather him stay the night since it's not a nice drive at night, let alone when it's -10 a night here this past week...buuurrr

Well we will just have to do our best and BD as much as we can. And I guess it's only one night...and besides...apparently I'm not supposed to get my bfp until january, lol

hey ttc, sounds like it was a nice weekend for you. make sure you bd the day before he leaves and the day he gets back, that way it's ok if he's gone the one day! oh i'm tired thinking i'm going to head off to bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->