CD10 ..would love a buddy

Morning everyone !!

Glad to hear you all had nice weekends !!

I tested with opk this morning and lines were very dark but o smiley, the exact same thing happened last cycle and i got a smiley later on in the evening. I will test again later to see if this is the case. We have decided to bd once tomorrow night, hopefully no bleeding !!

How is everyone else doing with ov ?? SND - anything on CBFM for you ? Have you had any lines ?

Fingers crossed for us all

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

HI ya

No nothing still just high, given up on OPK's looks like im the only 1 not Ov this w,end lol goooood Luck to you all hope yous catch that egg!!

Ive ordered a new thermometer, temps went down today but not gona Ov now so on to next cycle :)

:dust:

Im glad everyone had a good weekend! I am pretty sick :( Cold and sore throat and such. It is not pleasant lol so there was no bding for me over the weekend!:D

I did really enjoy Breaking Dawn as well!! It was more adult that the other movies (just like the book was!) I will be seeing it again.

Nothing new happening on the Oing front. Since I O'ed last week and didn't really get any bding in, I should be getting AF pretty soon :( But I will also be going to the dr's soon so that is a bonus!

Hope you feel better soon Momma this time of year is terrible for colds and flu's :( Glad you enjoyed your film :)

Hi

SND - i will be here with you for next cycle, sounds like you are feeling positive about not oving, like you said before prob best not to read about it online!!

Momma - hope af comes quickly then you can start cycle again.

Gl everyone else, fingers X you get positive opks later in week.

morning ladies! i had a dip in the chart today but my opk was neg this morning. going to do another one later on in the day. so i'm not sure what that means for me. snd you might not be the only one not O'ing this cycle, or maybe you'll O really late. who knows i guess!

I think I got used to the Idea of not Ov after I never got my peak on cd13 or 14, Ok im a bit p'd off but not gona let it get me down and hopefully have a super Ov next cycle lol

cckarting is your DH home yet? have you used OPK's over the last few days?

Hows everyone else doing??

Hi ladies

Just did a test and got positive opk !!! so, we will bd tomorrow night which should be when i ov ?? but who knows...i get the watery cm but no ew ?? so not entirely sure that i release an egg !!

SND - fingers crossed for a super next cycle...have you ever had no ov before ??

Yay Try4kid3!! I hope you catch your egg!!

I can't wait for my next cycle and I actually hope af comes soon lol!! I also hope that I don't ov only every other month. . . that is what is seems like....

:happydance: a +opk!!! Nice one try4kid3 get chasing that eggy!!

Sorry try4kid3 missed your question, the only time I didn't Ov that I know of was straight after MC and don't know about before as I never tempted or opk or anything like it.

Just checked cervix and it's at it's highest but I've started spotting :/ geeeeeez wish I was a doctor at times!!!

Are you sure u might not ov just a bit later ?? it looked like you had a dip in temps today . Does the cbfm have any lines to look at to see if they are getting darker ??

Is there any chance that could be ib ? If you ov straight after AF you would be about a week past ov ?

I don't really pay much attention to the sticks it's just the digital monitor bit that tells you low, high and peak..I don't think I've Ov'd yet unless it was straight after af as temps, opk's and CBFM can all be wrong??? I have very mild cramps back and belly maybe the :witch: is coming early

It could be ...maybe that was just a short cycle and the next one will be the proper one ?? At least if it is AF you can start the new cycle quickly !!

hey snd! yea dh got back on thursday night! we've been bd'ing all the time, but opk's are still neg and i'm still spotting a little. I hope i'm getting close. this really f-ing sucks! everyone around me seems to be preg but me! ugh!!! very frustrated and irritated today. hopefully some new news within the next week!

I know what you mean frustrating is not the word!!! Why can't it just be simple, it's great learning all about our body's but was a lot less stressful just trying and guessing sheen Ov was lol and cheaper :)

It will all be our days soon hopefully, I'm going to see the psychic woman next Friday I cannot wait, hope she has good news for me an a message from my mam :)

Hey everyone!

Snd, I really am wondering if maybe your going to O now? Maybe your CBFM isn't working right? Your temp dipping could be O. Have to wait and see what your temp does in the next few days. And the spotting could be O spotting. So I'd BD tonight just to be on the safe side!

Cckarting, yea it's definitely hard some days being optimistic about it all. I've been REALLY keeping myself occupied this last month. Seems to be working so far.

Sorry you've been sick Momma! Hope your all better now :hugs:

Glad to hear your going to get some BDing in trying! Would be awesome if that one night does it for you!!

Well, I did another another test today. Lines a tad bit darker, but still negative. Hopefully it gets dark soon!!

i am trying to stay busy too, weve been making cakes and then with cooking this week for thanksgiving! hope everyone has a good night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->