CD10 ..would love a buddy

Morning everyone,

Well I think i am ov this morning because I have lots of ewcm and we didn't bd last night, cos i thought i wouldn't ov until Wednesday !!! grr i hate my body !!! think i missed this window, probably for the best as i have hospital on Thursday.

How is everyone esle doing ?

SND - any more spotting ? Let us know how you get on with psychic. I totally believe in psychics

TTC - Fingers crossed you get your positive opk very soon !!

CC - it is very frustrating I hope your positive opk turns up as well !!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ladies

I need some help...got positive opk yesterday and this morning have loads of ewcm...does this mean im ovulating today or tomorrow ?

Morning ladies,

Well I'm pretty sure this sickness has turned into a full blown upper respitory infection. I am going to the dr's tomorrow morning. And so is my husband and daughter. We are all sick :(

Hi yas

Well the spotting turned out to be the :witch: very strange as ive never had such a short cycle ever, but hey CD1 :

Hi yas

Well the spotting turned out to be the :witch: very strange as ive never had such a short cycle ever, but hey CD1 :happydance: and a new cycle hopefuly a good one too

Momma Sorry to hear your no better :( get well soon :hugs:

cckarting - yum baking :) what were you making, I love baking but never turns out the way it should lol

tccinbc - seems like your getting closer to Ov :happydance:

Try4kid3 - I would just get in as much bd'g as you can maybe you will Ov today or tomorrow :)

Good luck to you all :)

Hi

SND- Thank you ! well at least you haven't the long wait until AF begins !! fingers crossed this will be the one !!

I think i have missed the egg, we were waiting to bd just once ( in case of bleeding) tonight but i think that will be too late. I have been online looking at photos of how cm should look. TMI !!!! Apparently it should be watery and stretch to about 1cm before ov then really stretchy when you do ov. I can't work out if it's any of those every time i check it's different...gross I know !!! Sorry
:dohh:
GL to all

:dust::dust::dust:

Its hard trying to work it all out isnt it :/ just bd tonight and see how it goes, are you still temping? FF sould confirm your Ov in a few days

try, even if you did ovulate lastnight you can still catch the eggy! it will sit there for 24 hrs before it starts breaking down! i would still bd tonight as you weren't expecting much out of this cycle anyways, and maybe it'll be lucky!

snd we made and decorated 3 birthday cakes for people, and i'm goign to bake a blueberry pie tomorrow and some fresh buns

Thanks SND , your advice has calmed me down. I wasn't even going to do anything this cycle but getting that smiley turned me into a craaaazy woman !! We will dtd tonight and see what happens and then start positively next cycle. It's so great to be able to come on here !!!

cc - that food sounds delicious !! makes me want to do some baking !!

momma - hope you all feeling better soon

Oh you have been busy, that all sounds very tasty!!

Im more of a soup maker, never been a baker lol

try4kid3 - I dont know but think it may be too later for FF to confirm it if you have not been temping, but I am not 100% sure about that, give it a try anyway

:dust:

P.s I am addicted to the test thread lol, love looking at BFP's lol is that sad :rofl:

I can sometimes find myself looking at the bfp thread, but i'm finding it harder and harder to go there. maybe because it's my last month and i don't even think i'm going to O..........but i am excited to bake tomorrow! I love baking, and all kinds of cooking. i make an awesome beef stew, and a beer cheese soup! man now i'm getting hungary!

Ohhh cckarting, your sounding alot like me when it comes to cooking/baking lol
It sounds like your Oing! Get some BDing

Snd, i used to look at the test forums alot too. Made me happy, but then i stopped. Couldnt stand it for a while and i havent really been venturing to anywhere else besides a couple threads lately

Ohh Momma, im so sorry to hear you guys are so sick! It really sucks whe. The LO's get sick. I always feel so helpless because there isnt much i can do. Hope you guys are feeling better soon!

Trying, you should BD today!

Well, im VERY confused! I think I may have O'd already. Can some take a look at my chart. My temps have been going up pretty much since the day i found ewcm. But my cervix wasnt THAT high at the time. I did have tender breasts for a number of days. Ugh, i dont know. Would kinda suck if thats when i Od because of course those were the few days we didnt get a chance to BD! Lol bit if I did, guess my cycle will be shorter and THAT im happy about.

to me it looks like you O'd on cd 20-21 but with the neg opk's i could keep trying. maybe you were going to try and didn't O. I would Keep bd'ing just in case. I don't think i'm gonna O ttc. my cm is already back to creamy, and i feel like total crap today :( i'm ok with not O'ing I guess. now i'll have some time to figure it all out before we try again

Tccinbc your temps are pretty much post Ov now, I dont know tho with opks being negative tho, but if you didn't would your temps not be back down? Is there a chance you could have missed surge with opks I know someone on here before said when you think your nearer the time then poas twice a day so you don't miss it? Did you bd around the 20th?

Cckarting you have a dip Yesterday could you gave Ov then? Just see how your temps go over the next few days

Try4kid3 - are your opks still positive

:dust:

I have no idea if i've O'd yet. like i said I have been poas twice a day and still no pos opk, but we'll see what the next week brings us!

Well the thing is, I didn't start doing my OPKs until after that dip. I've only done then for the last 3 days. So i did O on CD 20 or 21, then I would have missed the LH surge with the OPKs which could explain the negatives. I will keep OPKing this week just to see. And will wait and see what my temp does tomorrow. Although, I think that if my temp stays high tomorrow, FF might give me my crosshairs, because your right SND, they are post O temps. At least for me anyways

We are all having troubles this cycle :( hope you both Ov soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->