CD10 ..would love a buddy

Is the lh surge not before you Ov and the temp dip not usually the day of Ov? Maybe that is why u never got a positive..are you hoping for your crosshairs to confirm Ov for the 20th?

That's what I figure Snd. LH surge(pos OKP) 12-48 hours before you actually O. So if I did O the day that my temp dropped then that would explain why Ive gotten the negative OPKs the last 3 days. Because my surge is well gone by now.

Well am going to get a few more OPKs shortly here and test this evening. Nothing I can do if we did miss the O. There was a bit of BDing a few days before the dip. Not sure if that would be enough. If it isn't, then oh well and on to next cycle. But I'd be thrilled! with shorter cycles!! lol 40/41 down to 35 would be fabulous!

But thinking I should just keep OPKing all week and BDing all week just in case something is just wonky with my temps

Yea, seems everyone seems to be having some troubles. It sucks! But all of us ladies will get our BFPs! Just have to keep at it! At least the way to getting that BFP is fun! lol

They do say that :spermy: can survive up to 5 days so maybe it will meet the egg perfectly :) fx'd for you

how can we all have so much trouble! haha. did an opk tonight and it's darker! hoping its a good sign, but i've kinda been sick today and haven't drank anything so i dunno. still gonna test in the morning i'm running out of opk's though :( only 2 left and i don't really want to buy more

cckarting! It's better when you haven't had much to drink. Your supposed to cut off liquids about 2 hours before you test so your urine has a chance to concentrate. Sooo that's not such a bad thing for you OPK.

Well i did another one and now I'm super confused! The line is getting darker each day! Gah...lol Today's is way darker then the last 2...you know. I caught myself wishing that I was looking at a hpt instead! LOL Would have been a WONDERFUL hpt line!

Well nothing I can do, but wait until tomorrow to see what my temp does and OPK again.

Your sick too cckarting?? Aww that's no good. I haven't been too bad in the last few years. Just hope that will keep on

So let me ask you ladies something, when you get you bfp's and if you happen to be in your 3rd trimester when it's flu shot time, will you be getting one? I got one with my DD, but now that they've added the H1N1 into the shot, I don't know if I'm comfortable with it anymore. I actually don't generally get one period. Had a bad batch(so they said) and I ended up sicker then I would have been if I hadn't gotten it!

i don't plan on getting a flu shot! i didn't get one this year,last year. It worries me now that they have the H1N1 in it. I dunno what it was, i don't feel sick anymore my stomach was so upset this morning and afternoon. kept running to the bathroom, but after 2 i've felt better! i know your suppose to wait 2 hours after drinking something. I mean i haden't had anything but a can of dr pepper all day and hadnt peed in 6 hrs. I feel fine now so thats really good. i really hope I O but i'm still spotting???

How long have you been spotting for?
Glad your feeling better! Sometimes maybe it's just something you ate the day before not going over so well in your intestines.

Yea, DH is totally against flu shots. So I know I won't be getting one while pregnant. I didn't even bat an eye at it with my DD, so I wonder if my doctor would make a fuss about me not wanting it. Oh well, I fully intend on being pregnant soon and won't have to worry about it!! lol

Went to the washroom tonight and I have some very watery CM which seems to be turning into ewcm again? LOL I just don't know anymore!!! Will keep on with the OPKs as I said. But I'm starting to wonder if I'm about to O. I tend to get PMSy around O time, and this evening I was getting REALLY mad at DH for nothing. I won't admit to him that I was overreacting though, lol

Hi ladies

TTC - fingers crossed you ov very soon, the watery cm sounds good as is the line getting darker. Plenty of :sex:i reckon !!!!

cckarting - fingers crossed u are ov !!

SND - hope af is not too bad for you this cycle !!

AFM - Well, we bd last night...eventually... i was really scared about bleeding but nothing !!!! It was a relief to not have to deal with that again. Think i started to ov last night because at about 7pm my cm became really stretchy. Oh well, maybe I can catch the egg next time.

Got the hospital tomorrow so think no more bding for us now as i want to keep area nice and clear !!

Have a nice day everyone !!

Hey ladies!

How is everyone doing? I went to the dr today and I have bronchitis :( which is absolutely no fun!

Anyway, nothing has been going on for me in the ttc department. I haven't taken any OPK's just to see what they say and no bding at all...af should be coming in about a week....don't have any symptoms of that yet though....

Poor you momma, that sounds awful, i expect you don't feel like ttc at the moment !! take care of urself and get all healthy for next cycle

:flower:

Hi yas

thank you try4kid3 its very mild but I think that ties in with not Ov, as I usualy get AF quite bad, hope this cycle is not the same as the last one, I have HIGH hopes this time lol

Momma - Not so good have a :hugs: and get well soon

cckarting, tccinbc and news on Ov yet?

:dust:

Thank you :)

I also have high hopes for the next cycle for me and all of you lovely ladies :)

Hope everyone has a great rest of the day!

no news on O'ing don't think it's going to happen, the spotting is getting worse :( not enough to be called af but it's getting darker. ttc i've been spotting for 9 days so far. and no end in site. opk's seem to be getting darker but still no smiley. I'll keep testing but i don't think i'll get a positive.

cckarting, that's kinda odd. Have you ever had something like this happen before?

In august I had mid cycle spotting for about 4 days. I thought at the time I was Oing, but now I have no idea what it was because it was way too early for O based on my cycles.

Well, temps still up for me, but oddly enough my OPK was A LOT lighter then yesterday. Oh well, we're BDing every day this week, so if we catch it, we catch it. If not, on to the next!

My DH was at work this evening(works at a nursing home) anyways, he was talking to one of his co-workers because he just found out she's pregnant. Anyways, he told her we've been trying for about 6 months almost and she told him she took some pill and she got pregnant right away. He wants me to take it. I have no idea what it is, but I'm SUPER weary about putting anything more in my body then need be.

Until tonight, I thought he was fine with it happening whenever it happens, but I'm starting to think he's becoming very impatient. Sigh...don't know how to handle that one. Any suggestions? I've only just gotten myself to calm down about it all.

Hope everyone is doing well! I think next cycle will be a good cycle for us all!

what kind of pills did she say to take? It has been very odd and it's never been that way before until we started ttc. I think we've pretty much given up trying at this point. i think i'm going to try fertilaid for woman when we start trying again! how you doing ttc?

I'm not sure what they are yet actually. She said she was going to text him. She has a bunch left over that she obviously doesn't need anymore, and is going to give them to us. We'll see what they are. If it's something like the fertilaid for women, then I may give it a shot. I've also started trying to loose some weight. Started with weight watchers last week. I've gained 25lbs since January, so I'm sure that isn't helping our cause at all! But I've been doing it for a week and I've lost 2.8lbs in a week, so I'm very pleased with that!

Ohhh I have to laugh because I know EXACTLY what you mean about things not happening with our bodies until we want to get pregnant! My cycles used to be 30 days(off the pill) and once we actually started trying, they extended to 40 days, because apparently the witch is just out to get me. I really don't understand it, but it seems to happen alot to women who are ttc. I wonder if it's because, even if we're not feeling emotionally stressed out, we really are?

I'd say if this IB keeps up, I'd see your doctor.

thats awesome on the weight loss! thanksgiving isn't going to help much with that haha for me atleast. oh me too on the cycle thing, every 30 days like clock work! not we started ttc i've had 2 cycles that were 22 days, and a 48 day cycle, and on cd 31 and havnet even ovulated yet :(

Morning ladies

TTC - well done on the weight loss, I have joined slimming world, but only lost 3 pounds in 3 weeks, going to stick with it tho !! I would find out about that pill, maybe you could chat with the lady that took it to find out more ?? Sounds like you have been doing loads of bding, i hope you catch the egg !!!

cckarting - do you normally spot around ov time ? maybe your doctor can give you some answers !

AFM - I have colposcopy at the hospital today so am quite nervous about what they might find or do. I have spoken to several ladies who have had one and said it's fine, i suppose i just worry about worse case scenarios !! Be glad when today is over !!

Enjoy your day everyone and gl

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies

Been to hospital and all OK !! Just blood vessels near the surface that have been a bit weak. So all good to go YAY

How we all doing ? I am now ready for next cycle !!!

Well just a quick post from me. Will catch up later. FF said i O'd on monday. My temp was even higher today. Opk was very negative last night.

And trying--im super happy all has worked out for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->