CD10 ..would love a buddy

trying thats great news! ttc your chart looks good hoping your temps stay up! i did spot last cycle but not like this! i never use to spot until we started ttc, its so disappointing......

Thank you for your comments ladies, I feel so relieved that it was nothing serious, always best to get checked tho !!

TTC - fingers crossed ur temps stay high !!

cckarting - do u think spotting is a light af ? does it seems to be stopping ?

i dunno what to think! my af is usually 5 days. and this is day ten of spotting. it was a lot darker today and a little reached my liner maybe a nickle size but now no bleeding sense? I don't get it and i'm sooo confused. I'm pretty much out, or at least consider myself out cuz as soon as "af" comes were done trying for a long time.......

Stop? Ohhh i wish you didnt have to! When will you start again?

Well my CP is back to low,firm and closed. So definitely O'd already. Im so excited about a shorter cycle!!! Its funny, im 3 dpo now according to ff and i actually have no desire to pop into the 2ww section. Dont feel like torturing myself thia time as i really dont think we dis it this month. Bd timing was off. Of course the few days we didnt, lol

Hows everyone else coming along?

Hi all

TTC - i know what you mean about joining the TWW, once i start reading possible symptoms i always feel as tho i have them, really crazy !! That's great if you are having shorter cycles !!

cckarting - do you have a drs appointment ? maybe they can shed some light on the whole spotting thing ??

SND - are you ok ??

I am not holding out much hope for this cycle as we only bd once and i think it was too late. Now bleeding sorted out we can go all out for next cycke !!

Have a nice day ladies

Hi Yas

Sorry Ive not been on been having a few problems nothing to do with TCC thankfully but a pain to say the least, local travellers (well they call themselves that but live in houses!!) causing trouble!! they put the real travellers to shame tbh! But hey Im back now :)

Tccinbc - :happydance: you got your crosshairs :))))) and well done on the weight loss, could do with dieting myself but really I think I would need my jaw wired to stop me eating lol

Try4kid3 - Your temps are up too :) you may get your 1st crosshairs :happydance: glad all went ok at the hospital

cckarting - It was a couple of moths ago I spotted so much, its gets you down but hang in there hun you may still Ov yet :hugs:

AF is on her way out just spotting now :happydance: was not here long thins time gladly :)

:dust:

Hello ladies

Really stressful day at work...thank god it's the weekend !!

SND - glad to hear you r ok and got those problems sorted . I wish my AF was here then i could start the new cycle with a vengeance

Too stressed to think about symptoms which is probably a good thing.

Enjoy your weekend ladies

hey ladies! yea were stopping ttc until june of next year.........maybe longer i'm not sure yet. I'm going to make an appt with the dr soon just don't know if i'm ready for what he has to say i guess.......still spotting more today, thinking maybe af is coming now. put in light tampon cuz i'm at work and don't need to worry about it. so i'm going to say out for now until i see what tomorrow looks like :( glad to hear from you snd, i thought you got lost! I hope your guys 2ww turn out to be beautiful BFP neither one of you thought would happen!

Morning ladies

How are we all today ??

cckarting - i really hope you get some answers before you stop trying, it must be very frustrating for you

I am getting my hair done today which will be nice and then Xmas shopping with my girlie

Have a nice weekend everyone :happydance::happydance:

Nothing much to report here. Having been feeling totally good and symptom free! Feeling like im just wating to O again. Meaning this tww is very uneventful, lol just want af to hurry so i can get in with the next cycle.

What about everyone else?

Helloooo, how's everyone doing..all in the TWW? Hope there's some BFP's :))))

I'm feeling kinda fragile today, had a little drink lastnight :( first since June!! I can safely say that I will not be doing that again in a hurry!!!

Oh I just remembered I was supposed to start testing with CBFM today!!! I've missed the 1st test oooopz hope it doesn't mess anything up :(

:dust:

Hi all

SND - sounds like you had a good night !!

TTC - I am the same with you, feeling good and no symptoms either !!

Here's hoping we have some good news soon !!

hey ladies sorry i've been away! af got me on thanksgiving, and i've been helping a friend paint so been staying really busy.....were done trying for now, we might try again in june but i'm not sure yet. either way i'm going to see why this is happening. GL to you ladies i have my fx you get your bfp this month!

Awe I'm sorry the :witch: got you hope you stay around and chat to us xx

Try4kid3 - I didn't enjoy having a drink at all and the way I'm feeling today I very much doubt I'll ever drink again lol

of course i'll stay here and chat! i'll be around as long as you guys are still trying i'll be here!

Sorry af showed up cckarting! I really hope you guys will be back to trying soon! And glad to hear you will be sticking around. Will want updates from you too!

Well, not much going on here. Having a lazy kind of day with my DD. DH went fishing and then to watch the Grey Cup. Been kinda quiet though, lol

Tiny bit of cramps. Wonder if af will show up earlier then expected? Based on when FF says I O'd, I'm not supposed to get af until the 3rd.

i won't have much to update, but i'll stay around. going to call the ob/gyn in the morning and see how long it will take to get an appt!

Morning ladies

SND - I understand about the drink...the morning after is horrible !!!

Can't wait to start the new cycle, should be next Tuesday. No symptoms o report today, but I'm not really expecting any as we didn't properly try cos of hospital.

Enjoy your Monday everyone !!!!

Lol its still my sunday here! But will do tomorrow, enjoy yours as well!

Wondering where Momma has been? Missing her and wondering how she is doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->