CD10 ..would love a buddy

Oh yes, forgot about the time difference !!

I hope Momma OK too !!

morning ladies! try your temps are still pretty high! maybe you got lucky on your one bd! fx for you :)

Hey Ladies!

I am so sorry I have been MIA for the past couple of days! I have been so sick and tired that I haven't been doing much. But I feel better now I just have a cough :(

How is everyone doing??

I have nothing new to report. the only sign of af I have is sore bb's! But it should be coming within the next 2 - 3 days.....

Hey Momma glad to see you back :) and feeling a bit better hope the cough shifts soon for you

Hows everyone else doing?

CD7 for me, monitor showing high, hope its not going to be the same as last cycle!! Im feeling pretty positive atm so we shall see :)

:dust:

Ok, sorry for this, but who was it that said they worked in a lab?

I'm so silly, I couldn't help myself and POAS AGAIN! lol Anyways, it is only an IC but the line is clear as day in person. But I'm sooo scared! I only have one frer left and don't want to waste it today, so wont be testing with it until tomorrow. I also have one IC left and will test with it later today. But I didnt think I had a chance, we barely BD around my O, since we didn't know it was coming and I've had NO symptoms at all!! I will post a picture in a sec

Am I crazy?

Attachments

• impreggo.jpg
    impreggo.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 7
I defo see something :) Oh I really really hope this is your BFP!! and your temps went up today!!!!

I did another IC, because well lets face it, I'm earning that POAS name...and even though it's not FMU a line is definitely there..will post picture in a few minutes.

This is at the 10mins mark once all the pink had run away

Attachments

• pregooooo3.jpg
    pregooooo3.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 6
Is it even possible for the second to be darker then the first? Because it is

I'm on the phone just now it's not as good for looking at pics but the 1st one you posted I can defo see something there!! If the test line is darker then would that not be a very good sign?

I never used these so I am not sure what they are suppose to look like :( But I would believe what these ladies say!

I REALLY hope you have your bfp!

I think I might just POAS just for fun to see what it says lol. We didn't really bd enough before I think I o'ed but oh well. I am addicted lol!

Here's the last one I took. Was once all the pink dried from the test area. And this is what was left behind! Yea, I figure that's a good thing too! lol

Just a little in shock though tbh

Attachments

• impregnant93870923.jpg
    impregnant93870923.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 5
I can see it now :))))) and would say it's a BFP congrats think if you test with FMU then you will get a nice line...xx

YAY there is def a line! I agree with Snd, your fmu test should have a nice line :) Congrats! So exciting!

The first pic was my FMU and the second was SMU. It got darker on the second test!

Hey momma, I had NO hope for this month, as my O date moved itself up without warning and didn't think I got in enough BD, but looking at my chart, I'm inclined to think maybe I actually O'd on CD20? Which would put me at 10dpo, which would explain such a dark line. Otherwise I'm only 7dpo

I'm still feeling like this can't be true because I don't have ANY symptom to speak of...I've slept like crap the last few nights, but that could be anything! lol

And thank you ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"