CD10 ..would love a buddy

i work in the lab, and holy bejesus, i totally see the line! you have to do a frer in the morning and post it asap! to me it looks like you O'd on cd 20 as well. It can't be an evap because i can see the pink in the pic! I truely hope this is your bfp TTC with those lines i wouldn't doubt you could get a pos on a digi! I didn't hve any symptoms with either of my boys so you can't really go by symptoms sometimes........i really hope this is it for you.

I am very glad for you TTC! I hope you are pg and I hope it sticks and you have a healthy baby!!

Maybe this will start a chain reaction for the rest of us ladies! :D

If the last OPK I took was right...then I am about 11dpo or so. But of course my af is totally messed up so who knows! But my af should show up between now and about 3 days....I usually get the dark discharge a few days before and I have no sign as of yet....

so made the appt with ob/gyn can't get in until jan 17th! :S ugh

they take forever to get you in!! lol luckily my appt is finally coming up on the 1st. Then I can figure out what is going on.

Thanks ladies! I went and got a different brand from the dollar store here, and it came up positive in the first 3 minutes too. Line is lighter, but it's there and it's pink!

Will do the frer tomorrow morning for sure.
DH is a little....over whelmed I think. He's at work, he went on break and I had emailed a picture of it to him...he said he's excited, but said he wanted to throw up! LMAO Men lol

Glad to hear your appointment is coming up soon Momma. Did you guys get any BDing in around O?

Ohh Jan 17th? Really? Why does it take so long to get into an OBGYN? Here we have our prenatal doctors and then if we're considered high risk, which I will be, we're sent off to an OBGYN.
I was borderline pre-eclamptic last time, and I had a c-section. All makes me a candidate for an OB

when i was pregnant with my first my dr went on leave and sent me to an ob/gyn. and had a c section, and with my second i just stuck with my ob/gyn and had to have another c section. and i will again if i ever get pregnant again. so for all my yearly's and baby stuff i see him. and he's amazing so of course he'd be busy. i guess it really doesn't matter anyways since we wont be trying until june........

TTC - we got some bding in about 2 or so days before I took that OPK I think. Do you think there could be a chance?

We only have ob/gyn's here that we go and see when we are pg or for our yearly girl things. But of course I live in a kind of smaller town so there are only about 3 offices you can go to that are affiliated with my hospital and that is why he is so busy lol.

Ahh that would explain why it's so busy then. And yes, i do think there could be a chance! Those little swimmers last up to 5 days once they get in there. I didn't think we BD enough either, but low and behold, I was wrong. And I didn't have one tiny little symptom. That should have been my clue right there! The last few months I've been having every symptom in the book! And this month...nothing! My boobs started to hurt a tiny bit yesterday, but I shrugged it off to pms, not thinking we had a chance in hell. But today they hurt a bit more. And I'm pretty tired today too. That however, could just be from all the excitement though. Anyways, I do think you could have a chance. You just never know!

Yeah I guess I haven't even thought about it because I didn't think we had a chance. But I guess we can wait it out and see when I go to the dr! I am so glad that you have your BFP!! and you know what, I really don't have any symptoms either...my bb's are a little sore but that could be pms too.....I don't have any cramps which I usually do.

Like I said, I hope you started a chain reaction of BFPs!!! :D

I hope I started a chair reaction too! I haven't really had any cramps either. I had the TINIEST cramp the day before yesterday, but then nothing. And maybe a tiny tiny bit of...discomfort is what I'd call it, today. I actually feel great to be honest! Better then I have in months. Was a bit over board emotional a few days ago. That's it...

Yea, the first isn't far from now. Will they get you to do a test when you go in to start with regardless?

I honestly hope so. It is just supposed to be a follow up on my "cycles" so I have to go in and explain everything that is going on. I am sure he will do a urine test first thing and then talk to me and then take a blood sample just to be sure. Then, I am not sure if he will send me to get a transvaginal ultrasound to see if they find anything or just have me start those pills that start your period after they find out the results of the blood test.

Ohh I've never had that kind of ultrasound. Kinda hoping I never have to. I really hope the appointment goes well for you and you get some answers...or a BFP! :hugs:

sometimes well at least here you will have a trans vaginal ultrasound around 6-7 weeks if you have a scan that early! i did with both my boys at 8 weeks.

Ohhh...i sure hope not! I didnt have an ultrsound until i was 20weeks with the last

you didn't! omg i would have went crazy!!!!! it's so precious to see your little bean in there. if you tell them you can't remember your last period or how far along you are they'll give you one :) or at least they will here....just an idea

lol Well technically I don't really know when I O'd since it happened early this month. Soooo maybe? lol I will ask anyways and see what she says. As for the digi! I will come! I'm going to do a FRER tomorrow morning, and will get a digi to do on wednesday. I've heard those are less sensitive, soooo going to wait a few extra day just to make sure there is enough hcg in there. I'm still worried I'm crazy though lol

Hi ladies

TTC - how lovely to see that your ticker now says your pregnant !! I hope you stay on here and let us know how you are getting on !!

AFM - feeling like AF is coming, just wish she would hurry up now, I hate this last week waiting for her to arrive !! Work is so busy for me can't wait until I break up for Christmas

I hope the rest of you are doing ok!!

Have a lovely day

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Here, we get a ultrasound if you don't know how far along you are too. That has happened with all of my pregnancies so far! :)

Still no sign of af. I have never skipped two months in a row before. My bb's are still the tiniest bit sore but nothing major....

Hi yas :)

Tccinbc anymore pics for us, im excited for you lol got this wee giddy feeling when I seen your test yesterday :) up here now we get a 12wk scan and then a 20wk scan, Last pg I got scaned at 5wks 6days and seen the heartbeat so thankfully didnt need the internal scan :)

Momma - gl at the docs hope you get some answers! have you done a HPT recently?

Try4kid3 - your temps are still above your coverline, although FF never gave you crosshairs your temps still looking good, have you been tempted to test yet?

cckarting - glad your staying around to chat to us, and im sure we will all still be here when you decide to start trying again :hugs:

AFM - Just plodding along as usual with my highs on monitor, never bought any OPKS this cycle I forgot to order them might give them a miss and just stick to temp and monitor

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"