CD10 ..would love a buddy

This line is beautiful! I was terrified to take this test too! lol It started showing up the same time as the control line!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• FRER10minspast.jpg
    FRER10minspast.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 8
Hum don't know why you couldnt expand that last one

Attachments

• FRER10mins.jpg
    FRER10mins.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 7
It wont let me enlarge the pic...but a HUGE congrats on your :bfp: :yipee:

xx

I actually haven't taken an hpt for a couple of weeks. I actually took my last OPK last night and it was negative of course. There was a VERY faint barely noticable line though.

I hope I don't have any issues like ovarian cysts or anything....I did have hpv last year but my body treated it on its own and it went away. Guess I will just have to wait for the doctor......

Got it now...and that is one nice lovely :bfp: you must be sooooo happy :))))))))))

At least the time has come round for you to see you doctor now, when is it thursday?

Well your officially in your tww then Momma! I hope it happens for you guys soon too!
I will be staying firmly put until all of you get your bfp's! Even you CC!

Snd, I added another one that lets you open it

Thanks ladies!!! It still feels VERY unreal. Will take a while to settle in Im sure. My poor DH, even though we've been trying, he was still stunned speechless yesterday. Took a while for the shock to wear off, but now he's good, lol

I have an appointment already with my doctor next week for something else, so although I could go in earlier, I think I will just wait for that one. No sense making another one...I think, lol

Yes I see him Thursday morning.

TTC - I keep looking at that bfp! Are you in shock anymore lol? How is your DH?

No I haven't yet....I had a post already from yesterday, should add an update I guess

This FRER makes it more real I think. Was worried I was getting ALOT of false positives on those cheapies. But Nope! 3 brands say I'm pregnant!

I think I am probably going to take a hpt tomorrow morning just to see....

Now that you got yours I think I will be obsessed again for a while!! :D

LOL And the best part is....I honest and truly thought I was out this month!! So you never know!!!

Its all so nice, seeing our first :bfp: dont know about anyone else but it gives me soooo much hope and a better PMA!! :)

I am very excited for you :) I think that is when it happens when you least expect it!! I just can't wait until I figure out what is up with me lol

Because wouldn't it be amazing if some of us got our bfps around the same time?? lol

I was the same last time, stopped trying but not preventing we were going on holiday, AF was due on the 2nd week of holiday but it didnt arrive, I thought it was because i was ill on holiday with sun stroke so came home and never tested till a week later, I nearly fell off the toilet seat whe I seen the two lines!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->