CD10 ..would love a buddy

It would be awesome if we got our BFP's around the same time! Some bump buddies!

Good PMA is the way to go!!!

LOL that was about me yesterday morning! Had a hard time standing up!!

I was totally shaking when I got my two lines last time. I totally wasn't expecting it and every time before I test I say "No, I can't be pregnant. I don't feel like I am." and BOOM two lines! Now my husband won't believe me when I say that LOL

lol That was what I was saying yesterday, "I can't be pregnant", but low and behold! lol

Isn't that always the way though?

I've been craving eggs the last few days. Weird

Ah it gives me hope too !!!!

It would be lovely if we all get BFPs together, heres a big fingers X for next cycle / current cycles

Now that I can cross my legs, I will even cross those for you ladies! lol

your lines look beautiful, kinda makes me sad were done trying for awhile :) I'm so excited for you ttc! i can't wait to hear more updates. i hope you ladies get your bfp too, so i can vicariously go through this with all of you!

Ohhh cc, we will be here waiting for you and your dh to try again. And will be here when you get your bfp!

And thank you :)

thanks! hopefully we figure something out at our appt!

Still the day before here. Going to head off to bed shortly. Can't believe I'm still awake. How are things with you Trying?

Hi

Things are ok...feeling like AF is just around the corner, should start on Saturday. Looking forward to the next cycle when we can properly BD around the right time !!!

How are you feeling ??

Morning ladies!

AF showed up this morning :( so I am not sure what the doctor is going to say tomorrow.

At least now I can make sure we bd around the right time! If I can figure out when that is....lol.

Hey momma, sorry af came! Really was hoping it wouldnt! I cant remember, but do you temp? That could help narrow it down for you too

Oh, hope af doesnt come Trying, but if it must, then at least you will have a clear go ahead for lots of BDing! And will get your bfp just in time for christmas!

Afm--well my ticker is off, need to fix it. Im more like 4 weeks and maybe a day. I figure af would have been due today. Woke up this morning feeling like i needed to be sick. Not a good start. Will have to stock up on crackers and tums. Heart burn was bad last night. Had bad heart burn with my dd too, and i dont normall get it any other time.

Hi all

Just been out to get out Christmas Tree ...so much fun and now so excited for Christmas. Have been feeling really crampy all day and my stomach feels huge...apart from that no symptoms whatsoever !!

TTC - yes crackers are so good for sickness and ginger biscuits too !!!

momma - gl at the doctors, i hope you get some answers and re assurance that everything is ok

Ohhh we're getting our tree next week. Monday or tuesday I'm hoping. I can't wait!

Ginger biscuits?

Hi yas :)

Momma Im sorry the :witch: got you, if you dont temp you should try it :) keeps the mind occupied and FF is great topo, roll on this cycle :)))

Try4kid3 - They do say that AF signs are very similar to PG ones so dont feel out yet you may still get a nice surprise

tccinbc - hope the Morning Sickness doesnt last long, my 1st was terrible all morning, my mam used to make me eat dry toast! yum lol!

Cckarting - hows things with you?

Same as usual with me but I think I have a bug or something keep feeling sick then it goes away then its back again :( going to make some carrot and corriander soup tonight see if that helps any :)

:dust:

Ohhh we're getting our tree next week. Monday or tuesday I'm hoping. I can't wait!

Ginger biscuits?

Apparently they help with the nausea, I used to eat ginger nuts in the morning !!!

SND - It would be lovely to have BFP for Christmas !!

Ohhh a friend on here gave me a recipe for carrot and cumin soup!

Yea, my DH just chuckled at me this morning.....not a good idea lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->