CD10 ..would love a buddy

Oh I've just never heard of Ginger biscuits. Wonder if we have them here. Will have to look!

Its ok for them! they get the easy bit..try yes I know it would be a very nice present

Im seeing the psychic lady on Friday and Im getting quite nervous! Mmmm carrot and cumin sounds good too, I love soup an it good for you too which is a bonus...trying hard to stay away from all the local takeaways :(

:dust:

Yea, I've been trying to stay away from take out as well. Have been trying to eat healthier to loose some pounds, but now will just be eating healthier because of baby :)

Its hard lol...im going to try a lot harder to eat healthy when I get my :bfp: too...see the PMA there lol..when not if :)

I ordered some OPK's today missing the whole POAS, hope they come tomorrow

LOL I'm wanting to POAS too!! Just to see my lines get darker, lol Branden may kill me if I bought more though :haha:

Good for PMA, it is a WHEN not an if!

morning ladies! nothing new to report for me, dh is away for the rest of the week working. went to the dentist today, so that sucked! didn't temp this morning but thinking i should keep temping to show my dr in Jan.....Hope you all have a great day. sorry af came momma fx this month is your month!

Yes, I think you should keep temping CC. Maybe even until you guys start trying again?

ooohhh feel terrible tonight, constant cramps that don't seem to be subsiding !!HURRY UP AF !!!

I think i will keep temping, at least then i can feel like i'm doing something. feeling down we stopped trying but i know it's for the best, so why can't i just be content with it?I didn't think it would be this hard to have another baby..

Hey Ladies!

Ugh. Af is really annoying this time! When can you start temping? And where can I get that special thermometer?

Can't wait until DH and I can start bding again! I think and September or October baby sounds good :)

i got my thermometer at walmart. it works really good! i started temping as soon as af left, and these last two cycles i've temped all the way through af, and never stopped!

Yea, You can start temping during af. It's more just to get you into the practice because your temps during af will be all over the place. But it's a good idea to start right away anyways! YAY! Another chart to stock!! Mine's boring now, will be chart stalking you ladies as I seemed to have developed an addiction!

Went and got more tests at the dollar store tonight(without DH knowing :haha: ) anyways, lines still there! And with diluted wee in the evening to boot! Made me feel better. not as dark as I'd like, but that being said, it's still diluted and evening wee, so can't be asking for TOO much. Just happy there's a pink line there. Will be testing in the am with FMU just to make sure it's getting darker. Been having cramps today. But I know that's normal. The stretching and all. Still doesn't stop me from being nervous though!

I wish you guys didn't have to stop ttc either CC. I know it had to do with work?

Hi ladies

TTC - that's good news that your lines are still there, I bet you are sooo excited now !!

cc - it sounds like a good idea to keep temping, it will also help the doctor

momma - i hope af gets better for you...can't wait for mine to come along

AFM - feeling ok really, cramping seems to have calmed down . Just waiting for AF to show up then I can start my new cycle. My DH and I should both be off work by the time we need to bd for new cycle so hopefully there will be plenty of opportunity for bding around the right time !!!!

Have a nice day everyone

Good morning ladies!

Done with the doctor and I am going to be starting some pills this month to make sure I have af comes every month. I am also going to be taking progesterone pills to help me O or something like that. He was excited that I had already tested with OPKs (and they tested +) and wants me to continue to do that. We are going to try taking these pills for 3 months and then I have a follow up appt with him.

He said to call if I have any issues or I get that bfp! lol. It was a relatively easy appt and I am happy to just try this first. He is worried that it might be polycystic ovaries but wanted to try this first.

So, I will def be temping and charting this cycle! And I have to use the OPKs.

Momma - that all sounds really positive, and hopefully the pills will help. Keeping temping is a good idea !!

NO we decided to stop ttc because our boys b days are in sep and oct, and we didn't want to intrude on that, and we also live an hour and a half from my ob/gyn and to be due in the middle of winter is not ideal.....

Well I don't know if I want to take the pill my ob/gyn says I should take. the Provera makes you gain weight and makes you really moody. I am trying to lose weight not gain! Ugh. The moodiness I can handle. Not sure what I should do. I think I will call him and talk to him about it....

Humm, I guess your going to have to weight the pros and cons of this pill. Glad you got some answers from you appointment though! That's awesome!

Ugh, not a good morning here. I took 2 tests last night because I weird and first one was with diluted wee and it still came up, took another later when it was more concentrated and it came up a bit darker. Took one this morning thinking it would be A LOT darker because it's FMU and it wasn't very much darker then the one last night. Now I'm a bit freaked out.

ttc, try and relax hcg doubles every 48 hrs, so if they were light yesterday, they would be light again today. if your worried wait til sat or sunday and test with fmu! Try to relax and enjoy being pregnant, the stress isn't good for you or the baby! Huggs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->