CD10 ..would love a buddy

I went out and got some more frer's.They had a package of 2 on sale so even better. I'm feeling 100% better. Test line showed up a second before the control and it's almost as dark as the control line. Stupid dollar store tests, lol

Will be relaxing from now on! lol

Hello

TTC - that looks like a lovely positive !! congrats once again

I am up very early over here ( 5.30am), don't know why but i couldn't sleep. Had so much chocolate last night I feel sure AF will come either today or tomorrow !!

Hve a good day everyone...nearly the weekend

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi yas

Sorry I wasnt on yesterday had a bit of a bad day a wee pal of mine passed away, so so so sad he was only 18 :( everyone is just in total shock

Hope everyone is doing ok, I will catch up on everything later, I am going to see the phychic lady in an hour, im very nervous about it now :/

On the ttc side, I got my Peak and lots of ewcm, wasnt in the mood to bd lastnight but will tonight

Take care and talk soon

:dust:

Yay TTC. That is a great looking bfp!! So happy that you can relax and enjoy it now.

Snd - I am so sorry for your loss :( it is really shocking and sad to see someone so young pass away like that :(

I talked to my DH about the pills and he said "then why did you even go to the doctors if you aren't going to do what he says?! You need to take those." lol even when I told him that I would get fat and be totally moody. I just don't know if I want to try on my own for a little while longer....

Im so sorry snd, 18 is just too young. It never makes any sense when they are young. :hugs: hope your visit with the psychic goes well today.

Thanks momma, yep definitely relaxing now. Lol at your husband. They always have a way of putting things in just a way lol. I know what you mean about feeling you should just keep trying natural. Thats how i was feeling about ordering preseed and when i was suggested to take vitex to shorten my cycles. Yiy need to do whatever your comfortable with. Good to know your dh is on board if you do take them though!

so sorry for your loss snd! *hugggs* Hope you get some good insight from your psychic. And congrats on the peak!!!! hope you catch your eggy this month! I know how you feel momma i was having a hard time deciding if i wanted to ttc on my own, especially since what the dr tried wasn't really working. you know your body, but i would say you could try it and if you don't like it you could stop them and talk to your dr again.

Hello

SND - that's very sad news, hope you are ok :hugs::hugs::hugs:

momma - you got to do whatever feels right for you !! hopefully we will all catch our eggys soon !!!

AFM - PMS !!!! grumpy, cramping ( although that has calmed down a bit), sore bbs etc...I hate waiting for AF to come, just wish i could be in the next cycle.

Defo going to temp properly this time as well, I think i need to keep thermometer by my bed cos I keep forgetting LOL !!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Oh definitely keep your thermometer bedside trying! Your supposed to do your temp before you even get a chance to really move much or talk/open your mouth. Kind of like a resting temp

Hello ladies

Having the worst PMS in the world ( maybe a bit dramatic!!). Sore bbs, feeling really sick and tired when i just wake up. Looked at my cycle calendar again and due for AF tomorrow.

Sigh, oh well at least i will have it before Christmas and won't be feeling rubbish over the holidays !!

How are the rest of you ???

SND - I hope you ov this cycle !! any more peaks with cbfm ??

TTC - hope you ok and not feeling too sick

Momma - are you in your new cycle ??

GL to all and have a lovely weekend
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thank you all, :)

How is everyone doing?

try4kid3 sorry af is being horrible for you hope you feel better soon

What a lasy bum I am today just out of bed :) good to get up late sometimes, had 2 peaks on CBFM now back to high so I probable Ov today, covered it with :sex: fri and today, I think this cycle will be my best timed so we shall see.

Phychic never mentioned anything on the ttc side, but quite a lot about my mam which I was hoping for :)

Anyway hope you all have a good Sunday

Hi all

It's very quiet on here !!

I am waiting for AF to arrive...I feel drained already and it's not even come yet !!

Hope everyone else is ok ?

Hey ladies,

Sorry I haven't been around too much the last day or two. Been dealing with some early m/s and little to no energy. I have been reading everyone's posts. Just no energy to reply. Feeling a bit better this morning. Still just sitting here in bed eating my crackers though. Only thing that seems to not be so harsh on my stomach. Everything else is just too heavy.

Anyways, Snd, that's so exciting that you guys timed it pretty well this month! I really hope you get your christmas bfp! I've never actually been to a psychic before, would be pretty interesting I bed. Kinda sucks that they didn't even mentioned ttc though! I would have been a bit disappointed. But as long as you got what you were looking for, that's all that matters!

Sorry af hasn't showed up trying. I hate that feeling of knowing it's coming, but then it just takes FOREVER it seems to actually get here. And all you want to do is get on to the next cycle. Get as much rest as you can though!

How's everyone else getting on?

When is AF due try4kid3?

Awe not so good tcc hope your feeling a bit better soon, but lots of ms is a sign of a good healthy baby so they say :))) ye it was kinda dissapointing for her not to mention but I got a lot of nice things I was looking for.

hey ladies! hope you had an amazing weekend! i got in so much shopping i don't wanna shop anymore.......for a couple days :) nothing new to report on be besides being terrible at charting this cycle!

Glad you got some good shopping in!! I really need to get my butt in gear and get all our Christmas shopping done. Need to order Dh's present online this week. It's express shipping, so I'm not worried about it not being here in time. And the brat knows what he's getting anyways, so even if it was late, wouldn't make too much of a difference to him, lol
We haven't even put up the tree yet!! Dh is set on a real one again this year, but between my m/s and his tooth ache(going to dentist soon) we haven't gotten it done and i'm about to override him and pull out the fake tree! I'm in the Christmas spirit big time this year, and we haven't even put anything out yet! lol Will definitely be done this week for sure

Hi ladies

Should have had early spotting yesterday but nothing as yet. Really feel like it;s about to happen I keep checking !

PMS symptoms all gone so Im sure it;s just round the corner.. . if not maybe I should test but TBH we don;t have the money to buy a test so i think best to wait and see.

TTC - strong symptoms is such a good sign but horrible for you !!

SND - are you in the TWW now ?

cc - i also shopped til i dropped all weekend, great therapy !!

Have a lovely day everyone

Morning ladies!

How is everyone doing today?

Af actually left on time this cycle!! So, now I just have to chart and use those OPKs to see when I am Oing. I think I might wait through this month and then start taking those pills. I want to be pleasant throught the holidays LOL :D

My DH and I had a good talk about having another baby. He is scared to have another and of course, would just be happy with one but he knows that I wouldn't be. So he said he will try to be more supportive because he doesn't want to lose me.

I have all of my shopping done except 2 things that I am ordering online. I even started wrapping last week! For some reason, I am so in the christmas spirit this year!

Hello

Cckarting, you are all organised :) I have bought 1 present so far, im always last minute but hopefully try and get it done over the next 2 weeks, I have seen me Xmas shopping on Xmas eve before!

Tcc, Tooth ache is terrible :( I would rather labour than it! Do you get free dental treatment there? Here you get it free when PG and up untill baby is 1 :) I havent put a tree up yet looking farward to getting one tho

Momma, Have you registered with FF yet? Looking farward to stalking your chart :) glad AF has gone and you can get going again

Try, Oh I hope AF stays away for you and you get your :bfp: I would have tested so many times by now, you should get some IC there so much cheaper than shop ones

AFM, Well looks like my timing was not as good as I thought :( seems like I Ov'd on CD11...Only BD on 11 and 13 around that time so may have been too late, but thats only going by my temps, I lost my new thermometer and am using the old one again, just have to wait and see, FF says 3DPO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->