CD10 ..would love a buddy

Hi ladies

Well still no sign of AF and loads of cm so decided to do a test. Have done a clearblue and think it's an evap line. It's very faint and think, although I think i can see a light fatter bit. Pretty sure its an evap tho!!!

Just wish AF would hurry up.

Sorry don't know how to post a pic and line is very very faint

i'm trying to be organized but it's easier said than done! we don't have our tree up either, hoping to get it done this week. We have to go back shopping again this weekend, most of the pants i got ds don't even come close to fitting :( but oh well another fun day of shopping for me! hope everyone has a lovely monday!

if you have the pic and have it on your computer, you can either send it to me at [email protected] and i can upload it or you can click the go advanced at the bottom where you post quick reply and click on the paperclip, choose your file and upload it there! i wanna see i wanna see! lol

Snd - actually I have registered with FF. I haven't even gotten my thermometer yet though. I just have started getting into the charting yet either so it isn't stalking worthy yet. I probably won't get my thermometer until Friday :(

Ok

I will wait until my husband gets home cos he knows how to do this kind of thing. I don't know even if you'll see the line i only see it when i hold it up to the light. I will have a go tho !!LOL

Still tons of cm...is that a symptom ??

Try4kid3 - I have heard that increased cm IS a symptom!! Can't wait to see your test. If you don't get af today, then are you should def take another test tomorrow morning!

Guys

I think i am going mad !!! I keep looking at the line under the light, cos i can see the fat bit but when i go away and come back to it i can't really see anything.

I need to get a grip and just test again tomorrow with another test and who knows, AF might have turned up then !!

Yes, I would just relax and try and take one tomorrow morning. I know it's hard though!! AF can be sneaky so don't go mad lol!! I hope you get a bfp though!!

Trying-If you can, try and test with a pink dye test. Those blue dyes give so many women heartache, their such a pain! BUT usually if it's an evap it's thin and off centered. Your's you said looks thicker? That's a good thing! I hope it's your BFP!

Momma- have you ordered a BBT from the internet or will be getting on in stores? I couldn't wait and went to the store when I got mine, lol Can't wait to stalk your chart too! lol

Snd, you just never know! I didn't think we had BD'd enough to get pg either. We didn't even know I was Oing and it still worked! All it takes is one little guy to get the job done. And BDing on the day of O is actually really good! So FX!

And YES lots of women mention an overload of CM when they are pg. Some women are watery and some are creamy. I'm watery and sometimes feel like I'm either peeing myself or like I'm going to be gutted because af is showing up. But nope, every time it just turns out to be loads of CM!

Hi ladies

Yes it is really off centre and thin when i look again, i think i may have looked so much that i imagined it to be thicker. Have sent DH out to get pink dye test to do tom, panic over !!

I really don't feel pg and have had all AF symptoms really so need to calm down and be realistic !!

Oh dear this TTC is soooo hard

Is really is hard! Makes grown women go insane allllll the time! So don't feel to bad. We've all been there hun! I know I have, lol

Pink dye it definitely the way to go!
And you can never rule yourself out because of af symptoms. Lots of women say that's how they felt.

I am getting my BBT in the store probably! My chart is rather boring right now like I said lol.

i really hope this is your BFP try! FX for a fat pink line tomorrow :)

Hi

thanks ladies, I just threw that test in the bin. Have been researching online and lots of people saying blue dye tests are rubbish. No more stressing for me!!

Hey ho,

momma - gl with the thermometer, I hope to do that this cycle too !!

Oh i feel all silly now, getting my hope up and all that, just reminded me how much i really want it !!

Tcc, oh I hope so I read a bit in FF about it and it says Ov day is one of the good days :) Just looking at your ticker, its amazing how quick baby grows last week it was as big as a poppy seed and now and apple seed!! its a bit of a difference

Momma, Come friday you will be in the world of waking to an alarm same time everyday and sticking it in your mouth before you even move lol :) im sooo used to it now...I go a little crazy in the morning if mine falls down the side of the bed or that!

Cckarting, Im hoping to do mine on the internet, Lazy I know but I hate que' and places packed with people, Maybe left it a bit late and will maybe have to pay a little extra for postage, oh I will learn 1 day :)

Try, Oh I hope this is it :) just in time for Xmas what better present! if I got mine I would try and keep it a secret and wrap up the test for OH :) gl on testing tomorrow

:dust:

haha i hate waiting, but i usually do procrastinate wrapping until christmas eve :)

It's the best time for wrapping :)

Try - just had a peek at your chart you have an impressive dip on cd27!! Could be implantation dip?? FX'd for you x

LOL yea Dh and I didn't do any of our wrapping until a few days before christmas. Who know's when it will happen this year. Dh has to work 7-3 on Christmas day, kinda sucks, but we're going to get up early and have our little family present opening and then he'll only be missing Tianna playing with her toys. And we're having dinner at my Mums since my brother and his family will be in town, so it works out well this year actually!

I really hope you guys caught it this time Snd! Wouldn't that be a lovely christmas present!
And Momma, once you have that BBT your chart will be more interesting, lol

DH is being SUPER stubborn about his tooth ache and he's driving me mental. I've been in an amazing mood this last week, but today, not so much today. Very irritable and he's being a pain. I just told him, if he's choosing not to have anything done, then to stop his bitching, lol
He wants me to do all the calling around for a dentist. Last time I checked, it was his mouth! lol

Oh wow! That IS a really good dip Trying! If that was implantation, could explain the cramps, and you wouldnt get a bfp for at least another day or 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->