• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD10 ..would love a buddy

Try4kid3 - I went through that kind of thing in June. I was off of by bc pills since December of last year and I still hadn't had a period so my dr wanted me to take the pill to make is start...I told him that I wanted to wait to take them after the blood test for pregnancy because I wanted to make sure first....which I was! So good thing I waited. Sadly, I had a miscarriage right after that :(

This is our first month of really ttc since after the miscarriage. My name is Sarah by the way!

ya i hope its ib, but i've never had ib so i don't know how much is to much, but i thought im was suppose to be brown mine is light pink/drk red......still no cramping though

Try4kid3 - I went through that kind of thing in June. I was off of by bc pills since December of last year and I still hadn't had a period so my dr wanted me to take the pill to make is start...I told him that I wanted to wait to take them after the blood test for pregnancy because I wanted to make sure first....which I was! So good thing I waited. Sadly, I had a miscarriage right after that :(

This is our first month of really ttc since after the miscarriage. My name is Sarah by the way!

Sorry to hear of your miscarriage, i hope things work out for you this time !! It will not be long until you can start testing !!

Hi Stella! As far as Ive read, brown just means its older blood. When i had the spotting my last O, it was brown and pink/red. Wasnt heavy enough for a tampon and it lasted for 3 days. It was off and on.
I wouldnt worry about it too much at this point! Just wait and see how it goes. If it lasts longer then 4 days then maybe its not to do with your O.
Hope it stops and your officially in your tww with us!!!

Hi Sara! Sorry about your miscarriage. I hope this is the month you get your sticky bean!!!

So I climbed into bed, was settling into my book, when out of no where, i had this very mild...burning/warm sensation above my left ovary side. Im not 100% sure on where my ivaries end and my uterus starts, but its that general area. It was the weirdest thing. Cant say Ive expereinced that before. There was no pain or anything. And now ive been having...a bit of pressure there, if thats the best word. I dont know. Feels like something is going on. Now whether the something going on is just gas, definitely coyld be. But the burning/warm feeling was definitely not! Sooo weird!

Hi Chelci

Chelci,

Thanks for info re your bleeding. I haven't had any today so will see how it goes !!

Your symptoms sound promising at 8dpo you could be experiencing implantation ?Have you tested with a hpt yet? or is it still too early ?Good luck and let us know if you do !!

How is everyone else getting on? SND011 - have you begun testing yet or is still too early ??

Hi yas

Welcome Momma, sorry for your loss, and lots of :dust: for you, I also had a M/C and am on my 2nd cycle after. I see you are testing on Saturday too :)

Has anyone caved in and tested early yet?? I was testing constantly from about 6dpo last time, not going to do that again!!

cckarting, are you still spotting? Fx'd that it IS implantation bleeding, each pregnancy is different so maybe this time you are getting IB. How are your temps today?

tccinbc, I hope this is the start of your BFP!! sounding very positive atm.

try4kid3 - Has your bleeding cleared up? I only bled when I wiped and it was different every time, pink, red and dark...I too would wait and see before taking any medication for it, you will be in the TWW now :happydance:

Afm - Im only 4dpo today, going to try and hold off untill at least cd12 before testing, but I have just got 30 IC HPT's :dohh: will have to restrain from using them!!!

Good Luck everyone and hope that :witch: stays well clear of us all

:dust:

Thanks everyone. I hope it happens this month!

Snd0111 - I am sorry for your loss as well :( You are testing Saturday too??

I don't have as strong of cramps as I did the last couple of days. I still feel sick sometimes so hopefully that's a good sign! But I'm not sure if I FEEL it though, ya know?

Of course, I didn't feel it with my last pregnancy at first either!! :D

af is here with a vengance! no cramping which is nice, but super heavy flow :( so on to next month......

Oh Im sorry to hear that :( Im sure next month will be the month for you!!

Hi

ccKarting - sorry to hear AF turned up, fingers crossed for next month !!

My bleeding has cleared up, although I feel very delicate down there. Not holding up much hope for this time.

Momma - your symptoms sound promising, fingers x !

i am thinking i am about 1 or 2 days past ov - i can't be sure if i ov on Sun or Mon. Tbh with the bleeding i didn't notice any EWCM so really not sure if i even have ov !!!

snr011 You don't have that long to wait to test, i think i started testing at 7dpo with FRER as that is 6 days before period.

:dust:TO ALL

Try4kid3 - I hope that the bleeding was just IB so I will keep my fx'd for you!!

I really hope theses few symptoms are a good sign. I can't wait to test this weekend! Knowing my luck though, AF will show up full force the day I want to test :(

cckarting - Im sorry hun that the :witch: came, chin up

Momma - Thank you, im not testing but I think tccinbc was going to test sat if i remember rightly..FX'd for you I wont be too far behind ya

tr4kid3 - heres hoping you Ov'd im sure you would have tho with getting the smiley on digi..we will prob be testing around the same time, if I can hold out that is lol

cckarting - Im sorry hun that the :witch: came, chin up

Momma - Thank you, im not testing but I think tccinbc was going to test sat if i remember rightly..FX'd for you I wont be too far behind ya

tr4kid3 - heres hoping you Ov'd im sure you would have tho with getting the smiley on digi..we will prob be testing around the same time, if I can hold out that is lol

Hi ya,

I hope i ov too !!

When are you going to test ? I think i will test next Monday or Tuesday...seems ages to wait.

Can I just say that I am getting more discouraged as time goes on. I am kind of obsessing over this and I know I shouldn't be. But I am reading some stuff on the internet and I get the feeling that Im probably going to get a BFn on Saturday....:(

I also have 2 kids and my last pregnancy was 5 years ago.. I have been trying for 5 months and hoping for something soon... It seemed that I did not have to try at all with my other two... So I feel what you are going through.. I would love to find a buddy on here as well

Can I just say that I am getting more discouraged as time goes on. I am kind of obsessing over this and I know I shouldn't be. But I am reading some stuff on the internet and I get the feeling that Im probably going to get a BFn on Saturday....:(

It's so hard not to read about the symptoms and obsess, try not to get discouraged there still plenty of time to get your BFP !O:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->