CD10 ..would love a buddy

LOL Snd, yes I love watching the ticker!! It's pretty cool that it has basically tripled in size in a week alone! Soooo much growing over the next trimester!

tcc, awe at least he is there at the important part of the day, its soo good seeing there wee faces :) sorry i miss read I thought it was you that had the toothache...hope he gets it sorted soon, nothing worse than a grumping male lol

Hi

Yes my temps did take a bit of a dip, didn't even think it could be anything but i did have awful cramping earlier this week.

Feeling much more chilled out now. Talked through my previous cycles with DH and actually I may not be due for AF until Weds so not late yet !!!

TTC - It's funny i have been looking at ur ticker too thinking how quickly baby develops.

SND - how lovely if we catch the eggys together !! fingers X for all of us

It defo could be implantation dip..I really hope so :)

I know it would be great :))))))))

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

That would be awesome if you both got it this month!!! I'd be sooo excited to have bump buddies! Cramping is VERY normal if baby is burrowing it's way in there. Yes, definitely give it a few more days and test again. FX for both of you!

Well I've been a miserable B*tch today. Really have been...everything DH or his brother say or do sends me off. Just wish they'd disappear until I'm less likely to want to rip their heads off.

lol they probably deserve it for something they've done before :)

Lol yes, his brother sure as heck does! Lol but im either mad at somethinf or someone or im crying, lol

Hi ladies

BIG dip in temp for me so thinking today AF will arrive !!! Decided not to waste money on more tests and see what happens.

Going to watch DS be an 'angel' in his school nativity today, always feels like Xmas when I watch those little plays !!

Hope everyone has a lovely day

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi

UPDATE - AF has arrived like clock work, I will never test with blue dye again !!

So on to the new cycle, going to make sure i temp this time

Awe try im sorry the witch got you :( really thought you would get your BFP!! Chin up and gl this cycle...I won't be using them either Nasty tests!!!!

:dust:

Well, I am glad that at least you can start a new cycle Trying!

Nothing new here. Af is def gone so that is good. However, over the weekend I woke up one morning wit some pain right under my right bb over my ribs. I thought I just pulled something but it has got progressively worse :( it hurts so bad now! But I have no clue how it happened. My work says I should see the doc to make sure it isn't a bruised rib or something.

sorry af got you trying! i was hoping it was a bfp!

Sorry about af Trying, but yes definitely no more blue dye tests! They suck! Glad to hear you will be temping more this cycle though! I can't wait!

Momma--I would definitely go get that looked at. Could be a bruised rib or a pulled muscle around the ribs. They can take a little while to heal too. So if you know what it is, then at least you'll be able to take care of it properly

TTC - I know. I am just not a doctor going/medicine taker kind of person lol. Luckily, my sister is a nurse at the hospital so I will take her advise for a couple of days and if it doesn't get better than I will go have it looked at.

hi ladies

feeling good about new cycle, just want AF to come and go . I think i knew that i wasn't pg !! My cycles are averaging at about 30 days which I think is fine. In a way it's nice to know that i am regular which helps for detecting ov !!

Momma - you should defo get ribs checked out, just to be on the safe side,

TTC - so glad you are still sticking with this thread, it will be lovely to hear how you progress and maybe see scan pics !!!

SND - how you doing ? really hope you get that eggy this time

she is telling me to rest and use a heating pad and/or cold pack and take tylenol for a day or two and see if it gets better. Then if it doesn't, I should go to the doctor.

I know. I can't wait to see when I O so I can bd around the right time! :D I have a good feeling about this cycle....I am also glad that you stay around TTC! I love hearing about how you are progressing!

i'm looking forward to stalking your chart trying!

Aww thanks ladies! I did say I was going to stay with you ladies until you get your bfp's! I cant wait for you all to join me!

Its funny how you say you have a good feeling about this cycle, because in October or maybe the beginning of November I remember thinking it would be just amazing to have an August baby. I had a feeling about an August baby. So those feelings can be a good sign!

Rest is probably a very very good idea momma!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->