CD10 ..would love a buddy

august is an amazing month to have a baby, my birthday is in august! :)

Lol lots of august babies! DH's birthday is in august on the 19th. So will be pretty close

Hi ladies

I am having major AF, which is doesn't surprise me as PMS was very strong this time !!
Anyways, I started a new chart and I am going to temp every day...i really think it helped me to know what was going on this time !!

How are we all doing ?

SND - How many dpo are you now ?

PS I have a question, do you count spotting as CD1 or as the last day of the last cycle ? or do you not call it anything ?

Morning ladies!

Rough night for me getting comfortable and it didn't help that DH wanted to bd!! lol

Anyway, nothing fun to report here. Try - I don't think you count spotting at all. It has to be the full blown af to count it as cd1. Am I right ladies??

Thank you, going to count today as CD1 as had spotting yesterday.

Hope you have a better night's sleep tonight !!

AFM - not going to moan on about AF just can't wait for it to go now !!

Hi yas

Yes I would say full flow is cd1

Momma hope not soo good about the pain :( hope it gets better soon :hugs:

5dpo for me, feeling ok nothing unusal happening, hate this TWW glad I have you ladies to help me through it, would be so hard not having anyone to chat to about all the TTC stuff

:dust:

Snd - I know what you mean! My family has never really had to try to get pg so they aren't really interested when I talk about it. And my DH is no help lol.

I look forward to talking with you ladies about these things!

It's lovely to be able to come on here and talk about TTC. It's very hard for me to talk to my family as my sister just lost her baby at 8 months pregnant a few weeks ago. I do feel awful for ttc now but we had planned for a baby long before that happened. If i did get lucky I think i would have to keep it under wraps until next year !! I think it will always be hard to talk to her about it tho !

i understand try. It wouldnt be terrible to wait until next year anyway. I waited til i was 12 weeks to tell anyone besides my husband we were pregnant! well except my teacher because there were certain things i couldn't do when i started the new semester. Holy cow am i tired today, it's horrible! i hope the 2tt goes quick for you and ends up in a bfp!

It's lovely to be able to come on here and talk about TTC. It's very hard for me to talk to my family as my sister just lost her baby at 8 months pregnant a few weeks ago. I do feel awful for ttc now but we had planned for a baby long before that happened. If i did get lucky I think i would have to keep it under wraps until next year !! I think it will always be hard to talk to her about it tho !

I know how you feel. My brother and SIL found out they were pregnant in July(after we had started ttc) and sadly she miscarried at 14 weeks(baby actually stopped reading at 9 almost 10 weeks) but when we finally did get out bfp the other week, I told my close family, and I was really worried about telling my SIL. Now I know 14 weeks isn't 8months, that's for sure. But it's still a loss none the less. I told my brother first and I let him make the decision in telling his wife. He did end up telling her, and it took her a day or so, but she finally text me to say congratulations. I called her to make sure she was okay, and she told me that it's not that she wasn't happy for me. She just hadn't given herself the proper time to grieve for the baby they lost because right after they lost it, their daughter went in for open heart surgery.

So needless to say, there's been a bit of guilt on my end with getting pregnant. Also, DH's cousin has been trying for about 5 years with no luck and finally had IUI and was supposed to find out the results the thursday before I found out I was pg. Turns out it didn't work, so that made me feel even more guilty. But DH just told me, that we can't control how God works, we just need to enjoy the fact that he's given us a baby. He said it's fine for me to feel sad and reach out to them, but I shouldn't let it take away from my own happiness and I definitely shouldn't feel guilty.

Anyways, sorry, that was long winded, but that's what's happened to me in the last few weeks. So your not alone with the guilt in that way. I'm still going through it. Not as bad though, but it's still there

As for the AF, CD1 is considered your first day of fully red blood flow. So spotting doesn't count. :flower:

I know how you feel. My brother and SIL found out they were pregnant in July(after we had started ttc) and sadly she miscarried at 14 weeks(baby actually stopped reading at 9 almost 10 weeks) but when we finally did get out bfp the other week, I told my close family, and I was really worried about telling my SIL. Now I know 14 weeks isn't 8months, that's for sure. But it's still a loss none the less. I told my brother first and I let him make the decision in telling his wife. He did end up telling her, and it took her a day or so, but she finally text me to say congratulations. I called her to make sure she was okay, and she told me that it's not that she wasn't happy for me. She just hadn't given herself the proper time to grieve for the baby they lost because right after they lost it, their daughter went in for open heart surgery.

So needless to say, there's been a bit of guilt on my end with getting pregnant. Also, DH's cousin has been trying for about 5 years with no luck and finally had IUI and was supposed to find out the results the thursday before I found out I was pg. Turns out it didn't work, so that made me feel even more guilty. But DH just told me, that we can't control how God works, we just need to enjoy the fact that he's given us a baby. He said it's fine for me to feel sad and reach out to them, but I shouldn't let it take away from my own happiness and I definitely shouldn't feel guilty.

Anyways, sorry, that was long winded, but that's what's happened to me in the last few weeks. So your not alone with the guilt in that way. I'm still going through it. Not as bad though, but it's still there

As for the AF, CD1 is considered your first day of fully red blood flow. So spotting doesn't count. :flower:

Hi TTC,

It's so hard not to feel guilty but I do think time is a great healer and for me I can't put TTC on hold as I have low iron and the dr advised us to get on with it then I could have the coil put in. I know my sister would be so happy for us but because it's so raw I don't know how I could tell her...anyway for me TTC might take a bit longer anyway so not going to think about it too much until it happens.

I think it's so important to have that time to grieve for the baby. My sister has carried on and I don't think she has given herself time to properly grieve ( she has 2 other children who are 3 and 6).:hugs::hugs:

Yea, my SIL was the same way. Not taking the time she needed to grieve. I think she is finally starting to let herself now though. They have started trying again, and I think that brought it to the forefront for her. My brother dealt with it when it happened, but she didn't.

I had never really given possible miscarriage a thought when I was pg with my daughter. But this time around, because of what happened to my brother and SIL, it's there a lot more then it needs to be.

TTC is a tricky one. One of those things were we really can't put it on hold for ourselves when something has happened to someone else close to us.

Well AFM- so far today I have felt great. Which is always a bit odd seeing how I've been feeling the last week, lol Almost making me want to go out and get another test to pee on, :haha: I can't believe I will be 6 weeks at the end of this week. Time can tick quickly!

I am sorry for everyone's families losses. It is really hard to have a mc however far along you are. I know that the fear of mc will be there for me when I am pg again because mine was so random and unexpected. No one in my family ever had one. My sisters didn't even know what to say. And my one sister was about 6 or 7 months pregnant when I had my mc. She was the most emotional about it I think.

Now everyone I know is getting pg! Even my friend is due in January (when I would have been due) and I have to watch her go through everything that I should be going through and it is hard. But, I know I can't be mad at what happened and I can't resent them for their healthy pregnancy or you won't ever get over it.

So I don't know what it is like on the side of someone else having a mc but I can let you know how I felt.

Right now, you just need to worry about you and feel the joy of being pg! I know you are going to feel guilty and worried about how other people will feel but try not to let it get you down.

Hello

I agree Momma, I was the same..total shock, and I will be very afraid its going to happen again, but then I have to try and not worry too much and enjoy being PG After mine everyone got PG I knew at least 10ppl...I was happy for them all and glad that their bumps were all healthy but still made me sad...A lot of them are due around the same time I was too.

Tcc, you should enjoy your pregnancy and try not to feel guilty, im sure they are happy for you too x

Thanks ladies. I know my SIL is happy for me. Its more Branden's aunt(the cousins mom) who makes me feel guilty. Its very obvious she isnt thrilled about it. she has never been good at hiding her true feelings. But it's okay, will just have to ignore it. Her daughter went in for another treatment round yesterday. Im praying this one takes.

Hows everyone doing? And thing going on Snd?

Hiya

No nothing happening yet, just plodding along as usual :) only 6dpo temps are kinda strange again but suppose with the weather getting that bit colder temps will start going down too

:dust:

Hello ladies

Feeling very positive today. Went shopping for a sparkly outfit for works Xmas do tomorrow and actually found something !!!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow and actually it will be nice to have drink...or two !!!

Hope everyone else is ok

SND - how's the weather with you ? we have it pretty windy here but I know in Scotland it's bad !!

PS doing the advent calendar is really helping to count down the days until I ov again...makes it go quicker !!

Hey ladies! so were kinda ntnp right now i guess.......i don't think dh is ready to be done trying. lol so i'm kinda back in, but i dunno....wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->