CD10 ..would love a buddy

Ohhh good luck CC!!! I soooo want you to be back in! That would be wonderful!

And Trying, I LOVE the advent calendar as a count down to O! :rofl: makes it sooooo much more fun!

Hey ladies! so were kinda ntnp right now i guess.......i don't think dh is ready to be done trying. lol so i'm kinda back in, but i dunno....wish me luck!

Oh and I took a peek at your chart, yesterday may have been O day for you? Had a dip and a rise today and pretty good BDing too! :happydance:

Cckarting I'm so happy for you!! :)

Weather is pretty mad here just now, very high winds and rain! My garden looks like a pond at the moment

thanks ladies! i really hope I O this month, but if not i have my appt with the gyn next month and i can show him i haven't ovulated for two months straight! like i said pretty sure he didn't want to be done, so whatever happens i guess. not holding out to much hope. i had a glass of wine last night, so hoping that the temp rise wasn't because of that :S

I keep hearing that a bit of red wine in the start of the tww helps with your lining. Soooo drink up! lol

I don't think it would really affect it. It was only a glass. I've had more then a few in the past in the evening and it never affected my temps. So wouldn't worry too much. Wouldn't that be amazing if you O'd this month?! I'd be so happy for you! So if you guys are ntnp, will you take clomid if that's what your doctor suggests to help get you Oing?

Great to have you back cckarting !!!

Whoops i forgot to temp this am !! d'oh ...Oh well only AF at the moment

Take care SND - hope the winds calm down soon

um....im not sure. were not even suppose to be trying! haha maybe well ntnp this month and then stop, i just dunno what to do lol. if i get pregnant this month we wont have to worry about it anymore :)

Well, I for one really hope you guys just keep on trying! I think it would be wonderful for you!!! FX

yea, but the birthdays and i dunno, i dunno why i'm against trying right now. i'm just nervous or something i guess.......ugh

Well you guys need to do whatever is going to work best for your family.

My brother and I are only 3 days apart. But honestly, it's really not that bad. My mum never had a problem with it and neither did we. But that is us, and I can understand your worries though. A friend of mine, he's are 13 yrs apart(she is currently pg with #2) and they will be within a week or so from each other as well. Sometimes it's just how life works out.

thats kinda what i'm thinking too! my brother and my sister are 2 weeks, and my dh and his brother are only like 4 days apart. i dunno why it should bother me obviously it doesn't bother dh. i just really want it to happen and i just don't want to get let down by not O'ing i think. and i really really want a little girl :)

I really want a little boy! I have a little girl and I would not mind having another one but I want a boy. My husband changed his last name to his grandfather's last name because his parents divorced and he wanted his grandfather's name to live one. I want to be able to give him a boy to do that! But he said he is perfectly fine with another girl as long as it is healthy.

My sisters and I all had babies within 6 months of each other so there are 3 little ones in my family that are around the same age and we really enjoy it.

boys are soo much fun! We want a girl so bad, dh doesn't have any girls on his side as our kids are the only grandkids so his mother is dying for a girl. he only has one brother and he's 19. out of 12 nieces and nephews i only have 2 neices! so while i find it unlikely to have a girl i would love one :)

Dh and i would love a boy, but of course, part of me wants another girl for 2 reasons. One, i already have all the little girl stuff from Tianna. And secons, if we had a girl, i know i'd be able to convince dh to have another baby! Lol i want 3 kids. Oy, his mom said last night she wants us to have 3 more. I think dh and i just about died when ahe said that! :rofl:

But utimately, i just want healthy. Thats all that really matters. Dh said he'd like to find out the sex and im okay with that. I was good either way, but i know to be practical it makes sense to find out. so i just left the choice up to him.

As for the birthdays, i really think its okay for them to be close. It really doesnt take away from anyone i dont think. And it gives you a bigger window of opportunity if your not limiting it to only certain months. The clomid would definitely help you O every month. Ive also heard of some ladies taking soy as its natures clomid apparently. Lots of options!

I have tons of boys stuff!!!! i wanna buy new pink and purple stuff :) it doesn't matter to me either i just want a healthy and happy baby, now! HAHA

Hello ladies

Feeling better with the af now, really hope it is on its way out.

Starting to plan again when we should bd...

Have a nice Friday everyone

CC, im so glad your thinking about ttc agian!!! Makea me excited!

Glad to hear af is on ita way out Trying! Always nice when that happens! Im still wrapping my head around no af until august! Lol

Well, off to the Doctors in the morning to confirm and i assume get my referral to the OB i will have to see. Honestly, im terrified they are going to tell me im crazy and all my tests were wrong and im not pregnant. My nerves are frayed to be honest. Excited and terrified all at the same time...gah, will update once im done my appointment.

Hi ladies

Getting ready for my works do in a bit, thinking that the pink champagne looks very lovely sitting in the fridge, might have to have a glass whilst i get ready !!!

How we all doing ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"