CD10 ..would love a buddy

Good luck TTC! I am sure everything will be fine. You have to let us know what they say!

Nothing new to report here. I am going to get my BBT today so I will start temping tomorrow morning! So excited to start.

DH and I have been happy and good together lately so I don't think bding will be a problem this cycle ;)

You have to let me know how this temping works though. I have never done it and I don't know what it means when my temp changes!

i'm so excited for you momma! we will help you and so will fertilityfriend. Hurry home TTC! i wanna hear how it went today!

Ohhh have a glass for me! Lol

Im okay now that ive been to thw doctors. They confirmed im pregnant, said im about 5 weeka and 5 days, so holy crap almost 6 weeks already! Am being referred to an OB as ive had a c-section and blood pressure issues in the past. As well as, they have changed thinga again. If you are more then 10lbs over wieght you have to see an OB and not your regular prenatal docotr. which kinda sucks. Ive been with my soctor for 4 yra and am very comfortable with her. But i do know the OB im going to and he is wonderdul.

Hows everyone else?

Hope you have a great time at your work party trying!!!

YEAAAA! i'm so excited for you ttc. so my temp took a dip again this morning so no O :( but it's alrght i still have some time. so whens your edd???

GREAT NEWS TTC - WOW nearly 6 weeks, that's amazing !!!!

cc - fingers crossed for o soon

momma - temping is really fun and I am new to it all as well. The ladies on here are very good at knowing what's happening !!!

Champagne open !! Off to get sparkled up !!

Enjoy yourselves everyone !!!

Fx for Oing soon for you CC!
Have fun tonight Trying!
Momma, anything you arent sure about, just ask away!!

And thanks ladies! Its suuuch a relief to have it confirmed actually, lol
My doctor said my due date based on lmp is August 6th. So wasnt toi far off. Of course that could be tweaked a little bit when i have my first scan. Which, sorry ladies, wont be until the end of march when im 20 weeks. Unless the Ob orders an early one for some reason.

UGH! your killing me ttc, why no scan before then? Thanks i really hope I O soon too!

:rofl: CC, unless your high risk or you dont know your lmp, and your considered 'normal' in the way of pregnancy, generally not until your 20 weeks. I MAY be able to swing on earlier, but wont be until after i see the OB. May just badger him until he caves really lol

And i wont be seeing the OB until January probably

Well that makes sense. They usually don't see you until you are closer to 12 weeks. But not getting a ultrasound until 20 weeks would kill me! I have never heard of them waiting that long.

i know i always got a scan by 12 weeks, and again at 20, and one usually at 34 weeks. but i've had one as 6 8 12 20 34 weeks with my oldest :) they thought he was in my tubes, and i had 3 or 4 with my youngest! it would kill me not to see my baby for that long. oh i want a baby to cuddle :)

lol Well where are you ladies? The States or the UK? Because I know you get scans earlier there. But not here in Canada. Or at least British Columbia anyways. Yea, I thought 12 weeks made sense to see the OB too. But my normal prenatal doctor told me that if I haven't heard from them in 4 weeks that I need to go back in and see her for a check up. Once every 4 weeks and all. I can't even remember when they start to see you every 2 weeks, lol Ahhh it feels like it's been forever! My LO will be 4 at the end of January, it's just mind boggling! I have definitely relaxed since seeing my doctor this morning.

Keep trying to remind myself, what will be, will be. It's out of my control now. Just need to do the best I can.

Ugh, I was craving tuna, so even though I know your not supposed to have much of it, I caved and had some today. lol Luckly I'm not much of a seafood person, so that shouldn't be a problem

I can't wait for all you guys to get you BFP's! I know it will happen soon, and I'm so glad that your kinda trying again CC. Makes me sooo happy!

Oh and Momma, the temping, didnt write before because I was on my phone. But you need to take it at the same time every morning. I had done mine at 5am(earliest I could have ever had to get up) and i kept mine on my nightstand and I had a phone app that I plugged it into and went back to sleep. The app was the fertility friend app actually. Was sooo nice to have. But you can't really move much before you take it. Just roll over, grab and temp. And no opening your mouth before you take it either. It can take some time to get the hang of, but once you do, it's easy. It's weird not temping anymore, lol

I took my temp the other day just for kicks and it was 36.87! lol

I am in the States (Ohio specifically) but I had to get mine done alot after the 20 weeks because she had cysts on her kidneys. I had ultrasounds just about every week! So all that stuff about having too many ultrasounds is just poo. I have a very healthy daughter! She was born with one kidney though because the cycts took over her one kidney before she was born and she also has thick bladder walls.

Anyway, yeah I will try and temp the right way! I am really excited to ttc this cycle and I have no idea why! Maybe it is because you got your bfp TTC! lol

i'm excited for you to temp momma! i'm in the states too, so maybe that's why? can't wait to get off work ugh it's killing me today...........ho hum ho hum lol

Hi ladies

Had a nice evening but didn't drink too much...knew we have a busy weekend ahead of us !!

How are we all doing anyone get any symptoms to report ?

morning trying! nothing new to report from me. Were putting our christmas tree up today, late i know but it'll be fun. Hope you all have a good sat!

Glad your party was fun trying!

We're putting up our tree this weekend too Momma, so its not that late! Lol
Dh wanted a real one again this year and he hasnt had the time to go get it, so i won out and we are putting up the fake one! Lol
Also think i will take dd to see Santa either today or tomorror for a picture!

were taking the boys to see santa tomorrow! there not super excited so I hope it goes alright :). Not much new for a report I started spotting a little bit today :( i'm wondering if it's not from dh checking my cervix if he's to rough? So i think i'm going to have him stop checking me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->