CD10 ..would love a buddy

Morning ladies!

I got the BBT on Friday but I forgot to temp all weekend and today :( I just have to get the hang of it so I can just do it without even thinking. I can do it tomorrow morning though. I had a busy weekend lol. I am supposed to start those pills in two days and I think I am going to wait another month to take them. I am doing well on my "diet" so I just want to lose a few pounds first!

it's ok momma i stopped temping for a few days and it took me a few more to get it done on time! My tempt dipped big this morning. but i've been "spotting" for the past two days and sunday it actually leaked on to the pad! i have no idea whats going on with me :(

Hi yas :)

Sorry Ive been MIA...had internet probs :( dont know if it was to do with the wind or not :/

Hows everyone doing?

No change with me, havent been able to put temps in untill today so thought Id take a bit of time off, but back today and have a temp rise nothing dramatic tho, AF is due a week today, only thing I have is sore BBS but I always get that before AF is due, so not really a sign.

Hope everyone is doing good :)))

:dust:

HI ladies

Things going ok here. Just gearing up for Xmas really. We break up for holidays on Friday and then it will be lots of bding until thursday !!

How is everyone else ?

SND - any news

That's ok lol, I really need to start shopping for Xmas!! Always soooo late

Think I'll do a cheeky wee test tomorrow, not expecting anything but feel the need to POAS

Good luck SND! i hope you see 2 pretty lines. Nothing new with me either, temp dipped again today, but i'm still spotting. only one month until my dr appt! i feel kinda crappy today and not in a very good mood today i guess. hopefully i'll feel better later :) i just feel so lost in this whole ttc journey thats going no where

Thank you both :) awe cckarting hope you mood lifts soon, kinda feel that way sometimes but thankfully it passes quickly, try and keep your chin. Up it will happen x

cckarting - i hope you feeling in a better mood soon too !! I felt a bit down last week, but trying to be positive and doing the temps really help cos it gives me something to look forward too !!
Remember we are always here for a chat !!

thanks i'm trying.....it's so hard not to get down when nothing is going the way it's suppose to go! i just wish i had a normal cycle where i was actually ovulating then i don't think i'd feel so bad that were not getting our bfp!

Hi ladies

I am feeling very impatient today and a bit frustrated !!Not long until i ov but wish it was sooner.

How are we all doing

SND - any news ??

Hi Ladies, sorry I've been a bit MIA. Have been keeping up with everyone. But seriously lacking the energy these days. Not sleeping well at night and waking up early because of DH getting ready for work.

Snd- Wellll how'd the test go?

CC--I'm really sorry your having a tough time. I can totally understand why you'd be so frustrated! What day is your FS appointment in Jan? I really hope they are able to shed some light on what's going on for you. Maybe they will put you on clomid to help you Ovulate.

Trying, do you O this week?? Ekkk the wait to O is almost worse the the tww! At least you have something to obsess over in the tww! :rofl:

TTC - should be ov next Thursday so still quite a wait . Just trying to make sure we get timings right this time!!

I remember feeling so tired in those first few weeks, just take it easy and wait for it to pass

Well I think you guys will get it this time!!! Will be keeping everything crossed for you. When will your test date be?

And thanks, am trying to get as much rest as I can, but sheesh, this is a bit silly. I haven't been letting myself nap because I figured that's what's causing the insomnia at night, but NOPE. I'm even more restless at night if I haven't had a nap during the day. Deary me, I hope this passes before I go back to work! :rofl: I can just see it now, falling asleep at the table! :rofl:

haha i hope that the being tired all day goes away soon! My appt for the gyn is on jan 17th, still a long ways away. i was thinking about trying some fertilaid or something. I need to try something, it's driving me crazy not being able to do anything about ttc. ugh i wanna scream sometime, but i think that today is going to be a relaxing day hopefully, watching some greys, doing laundry, and maybe cleaning out the drawers to the kitchen. fun fun!

Just a thought CC- if your not ovulating, have you ever considered trying Soy? I've heard great things about it. It's supposed to be considered nature's clomid. A friend of mine it taking it and it made her ovulate I think almost 2 weeks earlier. She was starting to have looonng cycles like I was and it shortened them down to normal.

Yea, I dont *seem* as bad tired wise as I did when I was pg with my DD. Then again, I wasn't really suffering from insomnia with her either. I slept about 12hours a night and then would still have a 2 hour nap before work, lol Was terrible. It's funny too, I've been noticing though, that I'm not able to relax and fall asleep until my DH is in bed with me. Normally it's not that bad, but maybe it is now?

Cc I think too you should maybe look at soy or something natural to help Ov. Maybe worth a try there's a soy forum that may have a lot of info on it

Ttc it's not good when you can't sleep, I was the total opposite I was always sleeping had to get iron in all my Pregnancys, my goodness baby is growing fast, I love you ticker thing

Momma how's things with you, hope your doing good

Try When are you hoping to Ov?

Well a :bfn: for me this morning, didn't expect any different, got a few ic's left so will POAS again tomorrow, no symptoms just bbs sore still

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi

SND - i'm hoping to get smiley next Wednesday or Thursday so will bding next week. Really hope we can get our timings right !!

Fingers crossed you will get ur BFP this time, it's still early so there's plenty of time !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->