CD10 ..would love a buddy

i've thought about trying soy next cycle, or i was thinking about trying some fertileaid, i think it's called. I'm not sure if i should start taking something before I see my ob/gyn in jan or not? I'm worried if i start something before i see the dr we won't be able to figure out whats really wrong. ugh i dunno what to do! The only thing that stopped me from taking soy this cycle was i heard it could cause cysts.

Hummm....well you know, I think your right, maybe you should wait and see your Dr first before jumping the gun. Because really, if he's going to suggest putting you on clomid(which is the same thing basically) I would wait and take that. At least it's supervised and medically prescribed. But I don't think the tea would hurt hun. So that I would go for!

Hello ladies

Another wet and windy day. I am off to see a pantomime today which will hopefully be good fun !!

Starting to get that feeling that ov is not far off...

How is everyone else doing ?

SND - did you test again ??

hey trying! what's a pantomime? Works been kinda crappy everything that can go wrong today is going wrong, but i went shopping on my lunch break and saved like 40 dollars on an outfit so that made my day better :) not much else to report i'm still spotting and my boobs are starting to hurt. still no O but were still bd'ing just in case. how's everyone else?

Ohh things are going. Did a little bit of Christmas shopping today. But tons more to do. Would like to get it finished this week. Having my mum and sister over for dinner tonight. Made a chicken stew, so I'm looking forward to that. If I can get any in me. Talk about slow digestive system! Holy! I'm still full from lunch! lol Not sure how we're supposed to eat 300 more calories a day when I can barely eat what I used to, lol

I love saving money on well, everything! lol I'm a thrifty shopper. Or at least I try to be. My MIL works at a second hand store, so it's nice when it comes to clothes for DD and the soon to be baby. She's forever coming across brand new stuff with tags and all for dirt cheap. It's great!

How are things going with you trying?

I wonder where Momma has been?

And yes, Snd, have you tested again?!?!

i need to get going on wrapping presents! oh i'm tired tonight. I know i love getting good deals, it's awesome. glad to hear your sis and mum are coming over, sounds like a good time! hope you have fun.

Hi ladies

Things are ok for me. Just got that long wait now until i ov !! Should be Thursday or Friday next week.

A pantomime is a show which tells a traditional story like Peter Pan but in a really fun way. It's for the children to go and watch and there is lots of traditional songs and humour !! I think it's quite unique to England and lots of celebrities take on the lead roles all round the country.

I finish work tomorrow for two weeks and so does my DH so we can have lots of time to bd !!

TTC - I love a bargain too, especially at this time of the year !!

cc - Is that spotting that you have had all cycle ?

SND - any news ??

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

oh i wish i had two weeks off! that sounds like so much fun trying! you get lots of bd'ing in come on bfp!!!!! Yea it's been the same spotting. had af 24th -30th and then no spotting at all until the 10, and now i'm still spotting. it's not much, really only when i go pee. but once it leaked on to my liner! im so sick of spotting it's rediculous. temps are still low so i'm guessing i'm not going to O again this cycle UGH! anyways enough about me, I hope you get your smily trying! fx for you. Where in the world are you snd & momma?? ttc hope all is well with you :)

Hi

cc - thanks for your post I really hope you get some answers soon. You must feel very drained having spotting so often.
I am on the south coast of England and we are getting battered tonight by storms and maybe snow !!

I feel very down about things at the moment, another lady at work has announced she's pg and I can't help feeling a bit sad. I know it's silly and we haven;t been trying that long but i just wish it was me !!

Anyways, I can't be down too long cos the kids won't let me and Christmas is just around the corner so lots of reasons to be cheerful I suppose.

TTC - how are you getting on ?
SND - hope ur OK ??

I should be oving next week so still a little while to go

:dust::dust:

I hope I do too. only 32 more days til gyn appt! I don't feel that drained actually lol. it's not a whole lot of spotting either, it's just a light pink all the time, it's not even like its dark red, besides the one time last week when i leaked, then it was red. only 3 more hours until i'm done with work for the week! can't hardly wait! I hope you don't get any storms :( and i know how you feel about your co worker being preg. everyone around me is getting pregnant and having babies. i mean this seriously i can count probably 20 people that i personally know and talk to often are either pregnant or due within the next 2 months! but we'll get through it :)

Hi all

Sor but my internet playing up again :( using phone quicly, fingers x'd it wil b back up and running tomorrow! Just an update bfn again getting that witchy feeling

Heya wantblessing and welcome x

This has takn me ages to do! Dont no how I ever managed b4 I had a pc lol..wil get a proper catch up 2mor x

Hi! Welcome! How are things going for you? Have you O'd yet or going to soon??

Well, today has been an eventful day for me compared to the last 2 months, lol

Because I've been off work for my back injury, they said I was finally ready to start the therapy program, so off to that this morning I went. Which is really honestly, just working out at the gym, lol I'm actually at a public gym and all, haha

But anyways, it will be good for my back and my doctor said it will be good to strengthen my core muscles for this pregnancy because I've had one c-section. My lower core muscles aren't the best, so it will definitely help. It's just nice to be out of the house and have something specific to do every day. Will probably be there until the beginning of January and then I get to start my slow return to work. Which will be great! I miss going to work...as odd as that sounds, lol

Ohh that weather sound terrible Trying! We got about...2-3inches of snow last night. A little unexpected, but hey, snow for christmas!
Those shows sound like they would be great!

Sorry your having such a tough time CC- that really sucks. But yes, so glad your FS appointment is coming up soon!!! It will be that time before you know it with all the christmas stuff and New years.

I completely understand about the internet SND, happened last month to us, it kinda sucks, lol And sorry about your bfn and the witch. That sucks even more!!!

Is anyone doing anything for New years this year? I don't think I will even bother to try and find a sitter, since I won't be drinking and honestly, I'm sure I'll be exhausted by midnight anyways, lol

I got a few phone calls today. Found out I wont actually be seeing the OB until May 23rd! I thought next month and I'd have him instead of a prenatal doctor. But apparently not. He'll just be seeing me then because I've already had a c-section. But i don't even get to keep my doctor I've had for the last 4 years as she doesn't do prenatal, which I didn't clue into until today haha
She was never involved with me until the day after I had Tianna. SO makes sense. So now I have to get used to another women(same clinic) but still...wish I didn't have to none the less. Oh well! See her Jan 5th for my monthly appointment. Will be the first actual prenatal one. DH wants to come with me. He's so cute

Hope everyone's day went okay!

so nice to hear from you ladies! i was getting worried you guys had left us. lol thanks ttc it does suck, but maybe it's just not meant to be right now, or maybe i'm just suppose to have the two boys. who knows. probably won't have much of an update on me until the middle of jan! still going to keep temping and see what that shows.

Hi ladies

Whoop whoop last day of work for me then 2 weeks off !!! so lots of time to come on here LOL !!

SND - fingers X witchy doesn't get you, still could be early for BFP !!:dust::dust::dust::dust:

TTC - It's so exciting when you get appointments to see midwife, things are really progressing for you !!

cc - Glad spotting isn't too draining for you. Please keep on here and let us know ur news !!

Welcome blessing

Have a good day/evening everyone !!

2 weeks off sounds lovely!! Hope your guys enjoy it!

Well I've finished my DD's Christmas shopping tonight, apart from the rocking horse DH is making her. Just have to buy for DH's mum and my brother and SIL tomorrow when I go to Costco and I'm FINISHED!! Woohoo!! Just need to wrap everything, lol

Well, have been doing my occupational rehab program the last few days and boy and I sore today!! Been a bit crampy too. They are aware I'm pregnant, so are allowing me to take as many breaks as I need, which is nice. Just hoping this is what I need to get back to work. It's making my injury flare up again though

What's everyone got planned for the weekend?

Hi ladies

We are going to shops today to do last bits of Xmas shopping. I expect it will be really busy but I quite like that !!

Can anyone remind me when is best to bd around ov time. I think we will try to bd when we get smiley then day after and the following day after that so ( Weds, Thurs and Fri). I think we just need to bd lots and lots, whereas before we were only bding on 2 specific days.

Hope everyone else is doing ok

TTC - hope the therapy works for you, but sorry you are feeling sore :hugs:

SND - any news ??

CC - have a lovely weekend too

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

woohoo for almost being finished christmas shopping, i'm almost done shopping also. just dh's dad and grandpa left, and then to wrap :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->