CD10 ..would love a buddy

Hi ladies

Shopping all done so can relax now !!

How is everyone else doing ?

I started testing with opk today, i know it's early but it gives me something to do !!

so jelous your done shopping already! lol boys went out and bought christmas presents for each other. it was really cute to watch :) Now i have to wrap them all ugh! lol got all my christmas goodies made but my sugar cookies. it's beautiful outside today so i think were going to play outside and bake a another day. suppose to be even nicer tomorrow, so we probably won't bake tomorrow either! might as well get outside and play while you can. tmemp went waaaay high this morning, not sure if it's cuz my dog was sleeping on my feet lastnight, so dunno what to think about it. i'm still spotting, though pretty red today don't know what to think.

im CD 8, wow this cycle is going so slowwwww....:nope:

Hi!! Welcome! How many cycles have you been through?

CC--that is quite the jump! I want to say that maybe you O'd? Did you happen to have checked you cp lately? Weather was warmer here today, but it rained.

Finished off my shopping!!! So excited! Lol just need to get dH to finish our DDs rocking horse and allllll finished. Mind you, i guess i need to wrap everything lol

Trying-- lol hey, i have no reason to poas and i still want to!!! Its amazing how freaking addictive it is! :rofl:

i don't think I did O....i'm still spotting, pretty dark tonight so i'm guessing probably not. i dunno what to think anymore :(

Hi ladies

Just been out for a run in the lovely Winter sunshine.

How are we all today ?

cc- are you doing opk at all ? Just wondered if that might tell you if you oving ??

TTC - wrapping is my favourite bit... lots of christmas music and chocolate !!!

Line was getting a tiny bit darker on opk but still got a few days until i get that smiley

SND - Hope you are ok ????

yea i've been using opk's on and off. and haven't gotten a pos. it kills me to get a neg opk over and over with no pos so i don't take them very regularly.

CC - it must be so frustrating for you...i really hope the doctor can give you some answers as to why thats happening,

How is everyone else ??

it's not so much frustrating as it is disheartening.....I feel barren! hopefully we get something figured out at my appt!

HI all

cc- fingrs X you will get things sorted out :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Well we all had a lie in here, defo needed this morning!

Hope everyone has a good Monday

Heeeelllooooo Im back

I didnt realise how much I actually used the internet for!! jeeeez I missed it and all of yous!

Well :witch: got me yesterday...im totaly fine with it tho, just toooo busy rushing around for Xmas keeping my mind occupied!

Hope everyone is doing ok

Hi notheast and welcome :)

Lets see if the predictions thing was right lol if it is then this is my month! hope OH doesnt drink too much over Xmas, drink and :sex: do not go well in this house...more like drink and fall asleep Zzzzzzzzz...ill be watering down all the alcohol :rofl:

:dust:

Hello Ladies!!

I am so sorry I have been MIA but we had an issue at work with one of my coworkers and I didn't have a chance to get online! I just have been so busy, stressed and tired :(

Anyway, I keep forgetting to temp. I am not very good at remembering to. I actually tested with an OPK and there was a light line but I am not sure if I am coming off of Oing or if I am going into it....I am going to take another one today and see if it's lighter or darker than the last one.

DH and I have been bding semi-regularly so I hope I O'ed around that time!

How is everyone doing??

Hi ladies

It's soo nice we are all back together again !!

SND - sorry witch got you but you sound positive and Christmas defo takes our minds of TTC !!

cc - im sorry if witch got you too :hugs:

momma - let us know if that line gets any darker

AFM - waiting for my line to get darker on opk. Tested 2 x today which was a bit excessive considering i am not due to ovulate until weds or Thurs !! LOL

Going to start bding tom onwards !!

so should i try soy or not this cycle? i see the dr on the 17th of jan???

Sorry about af ladies! That really sucks!

Im kinda on the board with the trying the soy. I mean, you do have the time. Humm maybe look up some of the soy threads and see what its like and se if its something your interested in. If you are, then give it a try!

Glad to see both of you back momma and snd! Been a while!

Hope you've caught that egg this time momma, and i hope this next cycle does it for you snd!

Afm-nothing exciting, bad day for ms today. Generally felt icky, so am now in bed and have been since 6pm and will be off to sleep pretty shortly.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hello all!

Took another opk and the line was lighter! So I must have o'ed but im just not sure of the exact day. I hope I caught my egg!! But now its a waiting game again lol.

Actually looking at the pics of my other test it doesnt look that different. What can that mean?? I seem to always have a light line....but I have seen it way lighter and way darker.. Maybe I should call my doctor...:(

I would test a few more times. We can always have LH in our body. Just wait and see what the line does over the next few days! Dont worry!!!

im thinking about trying the soy just don't know if it will be this month or next month.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->