CD10 ..would love a buddy

Hi ladies

So, yesterday I felt very wet down there are when I checked it was ewcm ?? but the opk was saying negative and its always be right for me the past few months. Does anyone know if exercise, like running, can give you increased cm which is defo what I have ?

Going to test again today with opk, but not expecting smiley until tom or Thurs, I really hope I haven't missed the egg !!

Hope everyone else is ok

:dohh::dohh::dohh:Update...did the opk today and guess what a smiley !!! I could cry I don't know why my body is doing this!! We bd this morning but i think it's too late !!!

NOOOO it's not too late!!! Once you get the EWCM and the smiley it means you will ovulate within 12-36 hours, so this is perfect!!! Just get lots of BDing in over the next 2 days!

Try I agree with TCC! Just get to bding as much as you can. I am going to get the smiley opks this time so I don't have to read into these dumb lines lol!!!

I hope I don't miss an egg either :(....but body has been really weird lately. But I can usually tell by my cm when I am going to ovulate and it hasn't been that bad yet.....

Thanks ladies

Well , we are going to try and bd tonight and tomorrow am so hopefully will catch the egg. I have been so confused with oving early it really took me by surprise !! Thank god for the opk cos I would have waiting until Thursday to start bding !!!!

We will just have to do lots of bding, maybe this means my cycles are going to be a bit shorter !!

How are you ladies getting on ?

momma - I defo recommend using the opks with smileys ...there is no guessing !!

:thumbup:

Good luck to both of you catching that egg!! Momma, are you due to O soon??

get to bd'ing! hope you catch the eggy :) i think i might try soy! I'm on cd 3 this morning so i think i'm going to take it 3-7? I'm hoping to get some tonight and see if anything changes for me. the only thing i worry about is if i take it and this really isn't af? is that going to affect anything?

Well, is it a full red flow?

I don't know too much about the different days to take it. Maybe check out the Soy forum and see what taking it different sets of days does?

its finally dark red, and it has leaked to my liner but it's not heavy at all.......and maybe thats because i was spotting for so long? usually it's light the first day and the 2nd is med, and 3 and 4 are heavy and back to light on the 5th and then it's done.....but it's been light all three days?

What was it like last cycle with all the spotting first?

yea i had a full 8 days of spotting this month, 9 last month but it was heavier last month and i knew when af was here

Hi ladies

So think Im oving today and we bd this morning ...fingers X we caught the eggy !!

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

cc - I don't really know too much about SOY sorry

Well, we are out today then might have one more bd tonight if DH can cope !!

Oh it's all so stressful

Have a nice day everyone

Hello Ladies!

I am not sure if I am due to O soon...but I know that I had alot of cm yesterday so it has to be within the next couple of days. I am also having the slightest slightest cramping yesterday and a little today. Nothing major just there......we didn't get to bd last night though because I didn't get home until really late from visiting my grandma in the hospital. I think tonight we will def bd!!!

GL Momma! i hope this is your month! afm i didn't start the soy.....it makes me to nervous plus i'm hardly bleeding at all, and my temp shot up. still really confused. was thinking maybe i'm spotting because of the preseed, or conceive plus??

Hi ladies

How are we all doing ?

Momma - do u think u ov yet ??

I am not sure if I have or not...but bd today just incase !!

I hope I didn't yet! We haven't been bding lately :( I think we are def going to do it tonight! I am so upset because I probably missed my egg :(

momma - i have felt the same this cycle, it's so hard to tell when ov has actually happened. I have had loads of cm all week so can't say when and my temps seems to be strange too !

Hopefully if you bd tonight you will catch the egg !!

Fingers X for us

Def fingers X'ed for us!! And I will try and bd alot the next couple of days just in case!

try looking at your chart and your temp dip this morning, i would say today is O day! get to bd'ing and GL catching that eggy! if it was O tomorrow your temp should shoot up and stay high!

Thanks cc - it's so confusing because i had a positive opk on Tuesday am but felt like i could have ov all week.

I hope that was my dip today ...would i expect my temp to go high tom if it was ? and should it stay high or will it dip back down ?

Thanks for ur help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->