CD10 ..would love a buddy

I cannot for the life of me remember to start temping! and I am not getting anymore opks until tomorrow. I am just kind of sitting around here and I don't like it. I need to know when I O!! Maybe I can start getting on track this weekend when I don't have to work.

i know i'm not great at it either, i think the other ladies set their alarms ??!!

Prob a good idea to wait for the weekend when you have more time

it can dip but needs to stay above what your coverline would be, you can have an implant dip or a random dip but needs to go back up the next day

So glad I have you ladies to help me out! I would have tried to get all of this on my own but you have made it so much easier!

It is great to come on here and chat through worries !!

I hope SND is ok ??

momma - do you have a chart on Fertility Friend ? Its great to track temps

my chart looks terrible this month, i forgot to temp for like 5 days! and of course it bothers me to no end wanting to know what my last missed temp was!

I do have a chart on FF actually. I just haven't been able to temp to really use it. Like I said, I WILL start temping tomorrow morning!

Me and DH actually got some bding in last night so that is good. I am sorry if this is tmi but I had alot more....wetness....during the bding then I usually do. Not sure if it's because I am O'ing or what.....hopefully we bd'd at the right time then!!

Hi ladies

Wherever you are in the world have a very Merry Christmas XX

Hey ladies,

Hope everyones having a Very Merry Christmas!!!

Just at my moms for the day. Brother, SIL and niece are in town for christmas. Am now laying down after all the chaos while the kids play.

Hoes everyone doing? Hope you've had a good holiday!!

hope you all had a very merry christmas! our christmas was awesome!!!!! we had a fun filled day of presents and family. cant wait for everything to calm and for my issues i'm still af/spotting :S but my temps seem a lot higher than last month???

Humm wonder why your temps are high. Thats a bit odd. Glad your christmas was awesome!

Am currently up at our local ski moutian watching my LO was my family tubing down the moutain. She is totally loving it!

that sounds like sooo much fun! did you check my chart out? do you think there high?

Yep, took a look. They sure are sitting a bit high. That's weird. Wonder if it will continue after you stop spotting.

Thing that I find weird, is that your cycle length is just all over the place. 48 days, 31 and 25...the one with 25, even if you did ovulate, I think your LP would have been too short.

I don't think your body is ovulating at all to be honest. So i can see the FS giving you some clomid to try. See if that helps at all.

Hi ladies

Recovering from a busy xmas too !! Glad to hear you all have had good times

cc - i don't know why your temps would be higher? hopefully you can take all this info to the drs so they can give you some answers !! fingers X

AFM - I think i am bout 5dpo FF gave me an ov day this time as Thuirsday, which I think is correct although i don't remember getting ewcm that late !! SO now i am in the TWW again, no symptoms at all tho !

TTC - you must be progressing well . How many weeks are you now ?

Hey, I had no symptoms AT ALL in my tww, and that's what made me test because I had gotten post O symptoms every other month while TTC. Your chart looks good so far!! And boy did you guys time your BDing REALLY well this month!!! I hope this is it for you!!! FX!!

Will be 8 weeks 2 days tomorrow. Have my first prenatal appointment next thursday(Jan 5th) But may reschedule. DH works that day and he had mentioned wanting to come. But need to ask him again to make sure before I change the date. He's just working soooo much right now that it's difficult to make it around his schedule and mine. So he may have to miss this one. We will see. I think he'd be disappointed if he did though.

Decided we're going to rent a heartbeat doppler from this company in Vancouver. They ship all over the place(cheaper within BC here of course, which is awesome!) and we'll have it for a month, so may be able to hear the heartbeat before my 2nd appointment the beginning of Feb. Which would be soooo amazing!

Oh wow that would be amazing, it's great the relief you feel at being able to hear the heart beat !! I used to like DH coming to the appointments too when he could.

I was pleased with our bding timing this month...I soooo hope we get our BFP this month! It was much easier as my DH has been off work, so everyone is more relaxed !

O:)

Morning!

Christmas was busy but fun for us. Ate alot though lol :D and my daughter was adorable and just loved all of her stuff :)

Anyway, I finally started temping this morning! Going to put it in my FF chart. It was 97.05 F. I am no sure when I O'ed (if I did yet) so I don't know what my chart is going to look like. I bought some smiley face OPKs and I am going to start testing with them because I have increased cm and slight cramping. Keeping my fingers X'ed for everyone!!

hope you get your smiley soon momma! gl in your 2ww try, i hope you both get your bfp!

Hello Ladies!

How has your day been so far? I am super tired because I had to drive 2 hours to visit my Grandma who isn't doing so well :(

Anyway I almost forget to temp this morning and I was kind of moving around in bed already but I took it anyway. It was 96.75F what is up with that?? Yesterday it was 97.05 would it change that much from me moving around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->