CD10 ..would love a buddy

I have been having light cramps for the past 2 days so I think af is on her way :(

Good morning ladies! Back into regular days fo me here. Except DD is off from daycare this week.

Momma, it definitely could have affected it. Mine would usually go higher, not lower. But every women is different. Just wait and see how the next few ones go. Some womens temps can be a bit up and down quite a bit. You wont have a decent pattern for a few months unfortunatey.

Hi ladies

momma - sorry to hear your nan is not well :hugs: hope she is better soon

I think temp could be affected but like TTC I would expect it to go up !!??

AFM - I have been really tired today and went to sleep this afternoon, not sure if this is a symptom or low iron !! Apart from that nothing else, a little bit of cm but that's quite usual for me before AF.

TTC - hope you are ok

I have heard that the slight drop means I might be Oing....not sure though. Guess you are right and just have to wait and see.

if af is on her way your temp would drop way low. or if your in the middle of your cycle it could be an O dip

that is what stinks! I don't know if I am going to O or if af is on her way! guess I will just have to wait it out a couple of days....

Also, thanks about my Nana. She is the sweetest lady I have ever known. :)

it could be OV if your temps have a rise tomorrow...see what happens ?? Fingers X it is OV

Well took my temp this morning and it was back to 97.05...still not 100% sure what that means but I will keep taking it and just see! We didn't get to bd last night so I hope that it didn't mean I O'ed :(

Sounds like it could have been an O dip Momma. Just keep temping and see if your temp rises the next 2 days. If it does then you O when you had the dip!!

you should post your chart momma, that way we could have a better idea of what is going on. try your temps look good! hopefully you'll get your bfp this month!!

i would bd tonight momma, that eggy can live 24 hrs after its released!

Hi ladies
I'm up early over here!! Has a lot of cramping yesterday, but had a tummy ache so think it was probably more that than pg . Apart from that no other symptoms, i am going to test in Sunday if i get any strong symptoms.

How is everyone else doing ?

That's a pretty strong dip you have today Trying! That looks so promising! I felt like I was getting sick before I got my BFP. And had really loose bowels. Just felt kinda bleh that way.

I'm doing okay. Tried to go grocery shopping tonight. Not sure a great idea when you have morning sickness. Didn't end up getting much. Couldn't stomach it. Stayed clear of the meat section, that's for sure! lol

Well, here's a few pictures from my Christmas Holidays, and also my first belly photo. I'm VERY bloated right now. Probably why DH says I look pregnant, lol

One photo is of my Brother, my Mum, my sister, My niece(in pink) and my daughter(in purple) up at Silver Star tubing. SIL was taking picture. I was hiding inside where it was warm, lol
Next is of the Tubing and ice skating area on the mountain, and the next is of my daughter(in black) and my niece opening their christmas even Jammies

And of course my belly photo- 8 weeks 4 days

How's everyone else?

Attachments

• silverstar.jpg
    silverstar.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 3
  • silverstar2.jpg
    silverstar2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 3
  • christmaseve.jpg
    christmaseve.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 8weeks4days.jpg
    8weeks4days.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi

TTC - wow those pics look amazing and I can defo see your bump, so cute !! How lovely to have snow and be able to go and play in it, my kids would love that !!

I did have a big dip this morning and really loose bowels too, but I get that during the week before AF anyway. It's so frustrating how pg symptoms mirror af symptoms, i thought I would hold off testing until i get some stronger symptoms....but not sure I can LOL

Will update if i decide to do a test !!

Thanks! We usually have snow at home here, but its been a mild winter. So have to go to the moutain

If that is an umplantation dip, you will need to wait atleast 2-3 days to get enough hcg to pick up. So i would hold off until sunday atleast and use fmu?

I didn't bd last night :( :( so I really think I missed my egg :( ugh this is so hard sometimes. And we had to get up early today so I forgot to temp....let me try and post my chart so you guys can look. I am getting kind of depressed about this whole thing lately.....how do you post your chart?

Hi

I think you need to copy and paste web address of chart in 'edit signature'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"