CD10 ..would love a buddy

If you had your dip the other day, bding yesterday would have been after you O'd. Slimmer chance of catching eggy

As fo chart, you need to go in to the sharing options when your on your chart page and theres a place to get the BBcode. Plunk that into your sigi

It worked!

Well, do you have anymore ewcm? Or just those 2 days? I'd say you O'd wednesday

hmm no I don't think I have any more of the ewcm. It's a little more watery today. I usually don't have cramps now though....I feel twinges when I O but not cramps. They are slight but they are there. Oh well. I guess I didn't catch my egg :(

i still have my fx for you momma! my chart is starting to look a lot like last months, i had a dip and 2 days of higher temps, going to bet my temp goes back down tomorrow! Were still bd'ing about every other day so in the off chance that i do O i should have some spermies waiting for my eggie! Loved the pics ttc! we don't have any snow so far this year, which is completely unusual for this time of year!

Hi ladies

I had a massive dip and had one yesterday too ( too much for implantation ??). I think AF might be around the corner !!

I also did an opk just for fun as I had some left over, I had a faint line on all 3 of them. Does this mean anything ??

fingers X momma that you caught the eggy !!

Havr you ever had af come so early in your cycle trying/ i meam, you onpy 9dpo today, so thats really odd.

no not really...i would expect to have af on thursday or friday . Really feel like af is coming tho, i also got smiley on opk a lot sooner this cycle so not sure what's going on.

Did a test using frer but think it was evap, solid white line :dohh::dohh::dohh:

No, I threw it away cos i looked online and it looked exactly like they described evaps...a white, colourless line, it's sooo cruel .

I have one more frer to use tomorrow...did another opk which was a little bit dark, don't think they really mean anything tho !!

I'd wait at least one more day to do your other frer if I were you. That way if it was a Implant dip, it will be a few days later and there will be enough hcg.

I hate evaps, they're horrible! Sorry you got one.

that is a big dip, guess we'll have to see what your temp does tomorrow! hopefully it's a good implant dip!

well i hope it doesn't and it ends in a bfp! oh my am i tired today, it sucks hopefully i can wake up a little bit :)

:happydance:

Have a Happy New Year everyone !!

I woke up at 5am and tested BFN :growlmad: AH well temps went up which is weird again !!

We just played board games until 12.00, i can't believe my 2 actually stayed up ( they are still asleep now !!!) LOL

That is the weirdest dip! It looks sooo much like an implantation dip. How are you feeling?

HI

I have PMS feelings, mild cramping all day today and yesterday and increased cm, which i had last month before AF came. Maybe this cycle will be very short or i will have week long pms !!

When i tested with frer again this morning had that weird evap come up again, i opened the test up to see what was going on and could see a weird indent line...strange it should happen 2 x in a row !!

Hope you are having a good new year ( eve??)

Well, if it's any consolation, I had some mild cramping and increased cm(watery) when I found out. And I was 10dpo

Do you have anything left for hpt's? Can you test again tomorrow or the next day?

Hi

No more HPTs...but think i am going to wait and see if af turns up...feeling more like af symptoms than pg ones.

Did you test pos at 10 dpo ?

Just a waiting game now lol !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"